Earnhardt feels closer to return to Victory Lane

Apr 14, 2012 Full story: Hawk Eye 171

FORT WORTH, Texas - Dale Earnhardt Jr. seems so close to finally winning again. There was his runner-up finish in the season-opening Daytona 500 and consecutive third-place finishes before the Easter weekend break.

Full Story
izzie

Harrisonburg, VA

#25 Apr 18, 2012
JrNationMakesMeLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>No. If not for Dale Jr, NASCAR would still have a fan base that followed it for the RACING, and not a bunch of star-struck teeny-boppers, grannies, and inbred drunk-ass rednecks that think the last 4 words to The Star Spangled Banner are "Woo HOO!! Go Junior!!".
Wow!! be careful you might blow a gasket! The trolls are very sensitive these days, wonder why!
izzie

Harrisonburg, VA

#26 Apr 18, 2012
3TOES wrote:
<quoted text>
Just answer one simple, and I do mean SIMPLE question....Is the 48 team's performance better or worse since "jr the great" became the 48 's in-house team mate??
Are you saying Dale Jr has that much influence on the 48 team, I think the reason for the 48 being worse is the fact they got caught cheating in the first race of the season. The 48 team will be fine this season. Just need to overcome the cheating question.
osama

Mission Viejo, CA

#28 Apr 18, 2012
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>!
That you snow? You not post when dlunk!!!
chop chop
nice wang

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#29 Apr 19, 2012
izzie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying Dale Jr has that much influence on the 48 team, I think the reason for the 48 being worse is the fact they got caught cheating in the first race of the season. The 48 team will be fine this season. Just need to overcome the cheating question.
It's his "bad karma"....it follows him everywhere, and affects the people around him, just look at Gordon the year before. He brings down people around him 'cause he is a loser. He should have "loser" wrote across his forehead, there is certainly enough room there for it, plus another set of eyes too...LOL

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#30 Apr 19, 2012
3TOES wrote:
<quoted text>
It's his "bad karma"....it follows him everywhere, and affects the people around him, just look at Gordon the year before. He brings down people around him 'cause he is a loser. He should have "loser" wrote across his forehead, there is certainly enough room there for it, plus another set of eyes too...LOL
Man you are too funny! Are you saying Joonyer has a "fivehead" instead of a forehead? Hehehe.

Since: Nov 09

Houston, TX

#31 Apr 20, 2012
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>Man you are too funny! Are you saying Joonyer has a "fivehead" instead of a forehead? Hehehe.
We've always known that Jr is the best. Now we have proof:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nascar-from-the...
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Trumbull, CT

#32 Apr 20, 2012
<quoted text>We've always known that Jr is the best. Now we have proof:
Jr is delusional!
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

#33 Apr 21, 2012
WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jr is delusional!
So are his fans.

Location hidden

#34 Apr 21, 2012
<quoted text>We've always known that Jr is the best. Now we have proof:
Joonyer shouldn't even be considered in the same room with Jeff or Jimmie, but in his mind and his fans' thick heads, he is the best LMMFAO! He's 3rd at HMS now until Kasey wins then he will be his usual basement dwelling, booger eatin' self. Quite normal for Joonyer.
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

#35 Apr 21, 2012
There is a bit of a pecking order and it really comes down to what you've done lately," Junior said. "I think that Jimmie and Jeff [Gordon] will always carry a certain role in that company that I will probably never achieve just due to them being there that long and having that trust build up with Rick [Hendrick] and all the employees there and their accomplishments obviously. I've never felt that was a disadvantage to me. I felt like I have everything they have. I've had the same opportunity and I've never really felt like Jimmie's car was better than mine or his team was better than mine or somebody was getting something I wasn't getting. I've never really had that feeling because everything there is just so good."

..There hasn't been any disadvantages for Junior at Hendrick, he has taken every car, crew chief, and crew other than Jimmies although he weasled himself into his garage. His name say's it all, he is a junior competitor.

Location hidden

#36 Apr 21, 2012
Hilton Head wrote:
There is a bit of a pecking order and it really comes down to what you've done lately," Junior said. "I think that Jimmie and Jeff [Gordon] will always carry a certain role in that company that I will probably never achieve just due to them being there that long and having that trust build up with Rick [Hendrick] and all the employees there and their accomplishments obviously. I've never felt that was a disadvantage to me. I felt like I have everything they have. I've had the same opportunity and I've never really felt like Jimmie's car was better than mine or his team was better than mine or somebody was getting something I wasn't getting. I've never really had that feeling because everything there is just so good."
..There hasn't been any disadvantages for Junior at Hendrick, he has taken every car, crew chief, and crew other than Jimmies although he weasled himself into his garage. His name say's it all, he is a junior competitor.
'Ol "five-head" really thinks he's better than 'ol "five-time", ridiculous.
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

#37 Apr 21, 2012
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>'Ol "five-head" really thinks he's better than 'ol "five-time", ridiculous.
You would think that he would be at the top of the pecking order, he's the biggest pecker head there.
redrum

Glens Falls, NY

#38 Apr 21, 2012
Pecker head sucks, Many more races to go, So lets see what pecker head has in him? I'm betting nothing.
redrum

Glens Falls, NY

#39 Apr 21, 2012
PS i dont know why it says queensbury ny on my profile you all know where i am.
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

#40 Apr 22, 2012
I feel like I'm the best," Junior said on Friday. "I think that's the way you have to feel. I feel that I'm smarter than everybody and I can drive better than everybody and I know a lot of people ain't going to agree with that, but I feel pretty strong about it."

This has to be the greatest quote that ever came out of his mouth. 136 races without a win, a real legend in his own mind!!!

Since: Nov 09

Houston, TX

#41 Apr 22, 2012
I just heard that Jr is determined to give Rick Hendrick and HMS their 300th Sprint Cup Victory.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

#42 Apr 22, 2012
Well, goooooooooonior lost.........again.

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#43 Apr 23, 2012
Well at least there is one person who thinks jr is the best driver in the HMS stable. Way to go jr, you are one heckava comedian...the best entertainment in NASCAR. Talk 'bout puttin' your foot in your mouth!!!

Location hidden

#44 Apr 23, 2012
Hilton Head wrote:
I feel like I'm the best," Junior said on Friday. "I think that's the way you have to feel. I feel that I'm smarter than everybody and I can drive better than everybody and I know a lot of people ain't going to agree with that, but I feel pretty strong about it."
This has to be the greatest quote that ever came out of his mouth. 136 races without a win, a real legend in his own mind!!!
I like to look at his dismal record like this, he has won one time in his last 207 starts, but he is the best of the field each week LMBO! He started listening to the nation a couple of years ago and not his team mates.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

#46 Apr 28, 2012
Hey, I think we need to cut the goooooooonior nation some slack, I mean, look, they worship a closet gay boy, a loser who cannot win, I think we need to pity them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nascar Drivers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... 3 hr nelson 1
Where Does Kyle Busch Rank Among NASCAR's All-T... (Jul '13) Dec 14 Janice Abbott Miller 35
Sporting Newsa 60 Most Beautiful People: No. 26... (Feb '09) Nov 27 Crystal from Surry 8
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Nov '14 DOug 90
Harvick doesn't regret shoving Keselowski Nov '14 freadrich 1
Penske supports Keselowski after latest NASCAR ... Nov '14 Damion Wells 2
Jeff Gordon hits NASCAR's Brad Keselowski in pi... Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
More from around the web