Dale Earnhardt Jr. wins at Michigan, snaps 143-race skid

Jun 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

Earnhardt rallied from a pit stop on lap 11 that dropped his No. 88 Chevrolet to 37th.

Comments
141 - 160 of 172 Comments Last updated Jul 4, 2012

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You potty tark to othel. Then leregion. You hypoclite.
Jesus knows my heart, and only He will and can judge me. If you think Im a hypocrite, then I humbly apolgize to you for giving you any impression that that is the case. I am still living in a body made of flesh so, I am not perfect, if I was perfect then, there was no reason for Jesus to have walked upon this Earth, He is the only perfection that walked this Earth, He never sinned. So, Im sorry Wang if I offended you or did something to hurt my testimony, I ask your forgivness. Perhaps, its the moving of The Holy Spirit in your heart, answered prayer. I am praying for you Wang, or whoever you are. And I have no doubt that God hears my prayers, too many have been answered and I am a believer!!! God bless you beyond measure today Wang, Jesus loves you!!

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>That there Maggie Valley shoal iz a purty place Unka John.
Yep, hatchet, the Valley is a purty place. Its changed over the years and has gotton very commercialized but being a local I know some spots that are untouched by the general public and if I need to get away from town, its only a 10 or 15 minute drive to paradise!!! I live in a community called Jonathons Creek, is kinda secluded and I like that. Well, thanks hatchet for your comment on Maggie Valley, youins come and visit anytime, Thge Valley is always open!!!
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You potty tark to othel. Then leregion. You hypoclite.
Wang, why don't you just leave. Nobody enjoys your stupid comments.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you not risten? Wang not have big ass plobrem. Wang fit as fiddre. It Dare Jl Nation have big ass plobrem. Theil leal end big as house. Go to tlack. You see.
Hey Wang the The Jr Nation rear ends are nothing to compare to your big mouth.That mouth is bigger than most states.....
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Wang, why don't you just leave. Nobody enjoys your stupid comments.
Carolyn he thinks he's cute but how stupid can anyone be. He is not even smart enough to leave.
All he does is gripe about Junior nation. If he even watches the races
he is to stupid to know who won. lol lol

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Uncle John Duckett wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, hatchet, the Valley is a purty place. Its changed over the years and has gotton very commercialized but being a local I know some spots that are untouched by the general public and if I need to get away from town, its only a 10 or 15 minute drive to paradise!!! I live in a community called Jonathons Creek, is kinda secluded and I like that. Well, thanks hatchet for your comment on Maggie Valley, youins come and visit anytime, Thge Valley is always open!!!
Thanks Uncle John!
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Carolyn he thinks he's cute but how stupid can anyone be. He is not even smart enough to leave.
Wang is so dumb, he probably couldn't find the door.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Herro Caloryn,
Youl doolstep vely dilty.
Go away tuld.

Since: Feb 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Carolyn he thinks he's cute but how stupid can anyone be. He is not even smart enough to leave.
He's a troll who is wanting attention. If he doesn't get it, he'll leave.
countryboy01

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

I didn't like jr at all until last year cause was always brash and cocky and thought the world owed him somethin. But he's matured and learned how easy it is to go from winning often to trying to break a 143-race winless streak and he impressed me even more with his win at michigan. Although he sucked at infineon haha
UDOG NATION

Montverde, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Okiegar, you sirry. You seem typicar The Juniol Nation remming.
Shut up wang, I hope you choke on a rotten fish head. Quiet now silry hack.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Okiegar, you sirry. You seem typicar The Juniol Nation remming.
Please go Away....
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah so, anothel fingel rookel. Seem rike Dare Jl Nation do that a rot.
You must spend rot of money.
Ancient plovelb say: "The onry thing mole expensive than education is ignolance."
How in the Hell would you know how expensive education is?????????? You failed first grade...You need to go away......
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Wang is so dumb, he probably couldn't find the door.
He probley just crawls in and out the windows..Lol Does he know what a job is????? It would be hard to find work for him the way he reads and writes. That is why he is on here all the time. No job but looking for attention......
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Wang wrote:
snow, snow, snow... Youl unlequited Dare Jl rove reave you vely unhappy. You rash out at othel, try sooth deplession. So sad.
Ancient plovelb say: "Lotten wood cannot be calved."
What can we do with rotten people... Tell them every day TO GO AWAY.......
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Dare Jl Nation heal that a rot.
Go Away you have problems....

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>How in the Hell would you know how expensive education is?????????? You failed first grade...You need to go away......
OMG he got to first grade??? Snow, I think you're being much too generous...LOL!
ROMNEY 2012

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Go Away you have problems....
Wang is lonely and bored. Hence the name "wang". I shudder to think.......what he does in the shower.......
He's a troll with nothing better to do. I feel solly fol hilm.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Hohoho... okiegar, Dare Jl Nation so gurribre. Wang sule you snow not get it. Maybe you go wash dish, crean bathloom. Youl time bettel spent. Wang exprain ratel.
Wang the only dishes I wash and Bathrooms I clean are very own. I am very lucky saved my money and retired early now I can do whatever I want to do.

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Hohoho... okiegar, Dare Jl Nation so gurribre. Wang sule you snow not get it. Maybe you go wash dish, crean bathloom. Youl time bettel spent. Wang exprain ratel.
Yes I wash dishes and clean my bathroom just like anyone else who likes a clean home.:)
Jr fans are not gullible. They are defensive though...so you are better off to keep hiding behind that anonymous pic and changing your location. If you ever met any of them on the street, you'd be the next road kill feast for the poor birds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••