Logano wins Nationwide Series race at Dover

Jun 2, 2012 Full story: The Miami Herald

Joey Logano passed Ryan Truex with a few laps left on Saturday to win the Nationwide Series race at Dover International Speedway.

Full Story
Oh My

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 2, 2012
Logano is ugly faced mouthed arrogrant person. he is not a man. his mouth is so big, wide, ugly, he wrecked the 24 car because he was afraid he was going to lose. he is not only ugly mouthed, but he is ugly in character. just like his ugly father. they bought his way into Nascar >he can not drive with the big boys in sprint , but he runs over all to win. loser loser.
you see he takes the 18 car now, but he will never win or do as good as Kyle did in the 18th. I hope Gibbs has a talk with him about his actions.
I agree with Rusty Wallace. Logano's actions were ugly. hope someone pays him back in the Cup race.
race fan

Grove City, OH

#2 Jun 3, 2012
I totally agree. I hope someone takes him out today. dnf!!!!!!!!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Gibbs Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keselowski And Stewart Fined After Charlotte Sc... Oct 26 Let it go 12
NASCARa s Kyle Larson expands fan club from 201... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lets go racing 6
Kenseth wins second Chase race (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 10
Hamlin 4th recipient of March of Dimes award (Sep '13) Sep '13 WHOYAKIDDING 2
NASCAR adds Gordon to Chase field amid controversy (Sep '13) Sep '13 WHOYAKIDDING 14
Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
Tony Stewart awaits second surgery, will miss w... (Aug '13) Aug '13 CatRod53 21

Joe Gibbs Racing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE