Logano wins Nationwide Series race at Dover

Jun 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Miami Herald

Joey Logano passed Ryan Truex with a few laps left on Saturday to win the Nationwide Series race at Dover International Speedway.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Oh My

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Logano is ugly faced mouthed arrogrant person. he is not a man. his mouth is so big, wide, ugly, he wrecked the 24 car because he was afraid he was going to lose. he is not only ugly mouthed, but he is ugly in character. just like his ugly father. they bought his way into Nascar >he can not drive with the big boys in sprint , but he runs over all to win. loser loser.
you see he takes the 18 car now, but he will never win or do as good as Kyle did in the 18th. I hope Gibbs has a talk with him about his actions.
I agree with Rusty Wallace. Logano's actions were ugly. hope someone pays him back in the Cup race.
race fan

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

I totally agree. I hope someone takes him out today. dnf!!!!!!!!.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joe Gibbs Racing Discussions

Search the Joe Gibbs Racing Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NASCARa s Kyle Larson expands fan club from 201... Mar 27 Lets go racing 6
Kenseth wins second Chase race (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 10
Hamlin 4th recipient of March of Dimes award (Sep '13) Sep '13 WHOYAKIDDING 2
NASCAR adds Gordon to Chase field amid controversy (Sep '13) Sep '13 WHOYAKIDDING 14
Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
Tony Stewart awaits second surgery, will miss w... (Aug '13) Aug '13 CatRod53 21
Matt Kenseth wins 4th Sprint Cup race of season (Jul '13) Aug '13 TexasRaider 12
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••