Caution-free races aren't thrilling the fans

Apr 23, 2012 Full story: KCTV5

The last 901.5 miles at NASCAR's top level have been quick and clean, the kind of races where a team can tinker on the car the entire day and not worry about artificial on-track action ruining a strong run.

Full Story
smellslikekardas hian

Victoria, Canada

#1 Apr 23, 2012
even passing would make it interesting...now the formula one race....that was a race.....they have had four different winners in four races. NASCAR has become boring but they have achieved their goal of making all the cars equal....
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

#2 Apr 24, 2012
Looking forward to Richmond, there should be some side by side and passing going on there, otherwise it's a long wait for June 24th at Sonoma.
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Florham Park, NJ

#3 Apr 24, 2012
Don't worry attention span challenged crashcar fans, Richmond will be followed by Crashadega. You won't be disappointed, wrecks, cautions, and a really stupid finsh.
Drama

London, KY

#4 Apr 25, 2012
I like lots of wrecks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jack Roush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... Sep 15 john 1
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug 21 Uncle John Duckett 83
Where will free agent Carl Edwards land? Jun '14 GO TONY GO 56
NASCAR's Busch eager to try "Double" again May '14 Hilton Head 1
The number 17 DeWalt race car driven by Wiscons... May '14 Lola24 2
Kyle Busch dominates in Trucks for Kansas win May '14 kyle fan 2
Wallace Jr. offers advice for next NASCAR Next ... Apr '14 carl 1
•••
•••

Jack Roush People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••