Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated May 27, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 23, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Same old song.
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 23, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Same old bs from you Mr./Mrs. know nothing about NASCAR. I really feel sorry for your dumb..azz.
Just keep letting Jr. eat your heart out. LOL
tell all

Winooski, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jrw wrote:
Same old bs from you Mr./Mrs. know nothing about NASCAR. I really feel sorry for your dumb..azz.
Just keep letting Jr. eat your heart out. LOL
Thats a good one 135 or so races and he still can't find the winners circle so eat your heart out dumb azz, LMAO.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

jrw wrote:
Same old bs from you Mr./Mrs. know nothing about NASCAR. I really feel sorry for your dumb..azz.
Just keep letting Jr. eat your heart out. LOL
I know nothing? Well, I do know goooooooonior lost.....again. lmao!
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Truex lost also how long has it been since he won his one and only race??????? Keeping up with Jr and letting
the other losers slide??uh
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Snow wrote:
Truex lost also how long has it been since he won his one and only race??????? Keeping up with Jr and letting
the other losers slide??uh
Yeah, but we don't care about Truex, he is not the topic of your desire. The loser gooooooooooonior is. You know, the loser.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Snow wrote:
Truex lost also how long has it been since he won his one and only race??????? Keeping up with Jr and letting
the other losers slide??uh
Oh, and blow, I mean Snow, Truex, 1 win in 103 races, lot better average than goooooooooooooonior.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 26, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and blow, I mean Snow, Truex, 1 win in 103 races, lot better average than goooooooooooooonior.
Know it all I mean who cares or gives a Shi#.You don't know crap do you?? Truex has had 233 races. Only 1 win in 2007, Put that in your memory bank.Not better than Jr.
like you stated.

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 26, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

My, My how times have changed...4 years ago jr was blabbing 'bout winning races and championships, jr nation was comparing jr to the best of all time and now, NOW all that is left is for the "loser nation" is to compare jr with the likes of Truex and Blaney, and all the while, jr is lost in his fantasy world as the HMS top driver. Isn't life GRAND!!!
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 26, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

3TOES wrote:
My, My how times have changed...4 years ago jr was blabbing 'bout winning races and championships, jr nation was comparing jr to the best of all time and now, NOW all that is left is for the "loser nation" is to compare jr with the likes of Truex and Blaney, and all the while, jr is lost in his fantasy world as the HMS top driver. Isn't life GRAND!!!
How long since Blaney has won??
His son is a good driver. I doubt if he has ever won a sprint cup race.
He is never in the top 10 in points is he????
If Jr was winning then the haters would just say oh yeah he is cheating. So this way they cannot be saying that.

Since: Nov 09

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>How long since Blaney has won??
His son is a good driver. I doubt if he has ever won a sprint cup race.
He is never in the top 10 in points is he????
If Jr was winning then the haters would just say oh yeah he is cheating. So this way they cannot be saying that.
Best excuse EVER for not winning.
tell all

Winooski, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>How long since Blaney has won??
His son is a good driver. I doubt if he has ever won a sprint cup race.
He is never in the top 10 in points is he????
If Jr was winning then the haters would just say oh yeah he is cheating. So this way they cannot be saying that.
You are one crazy lady, Deeply in love with a fantasy. NOT happening!

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 26, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>How long since Blaney has won??
His son is a good driver. I doubt if he has ever won a sprint cup race.
He is never in the top 10 in points is he????
If Jr was winning then the haters would just say oh yeah he is cheating. So this way they cannot be saying that.
Forget about the on track results, I hope it is comforting for to know that in jr's mind, he is the BEST that HMS has to offer!! By the way, was the fiasco in the Wrangler #3 at Daytona that jr somehow pulled out a victory on the "up and up"?? Even the sportscasters on the all the major networks were laughing at that one!!! NASCAR cheating for jr....NEVER..LOL
why are you worried

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 26, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Know it all I mean who cares or gives a Shi#.You don't know crap do you?? Truex has had 233 races. Only 1 win in 2007, Put that in your memory bank.Not better than Jr.
like you stated.
Oh you poor thing, I guess you are so sad your poor little gay boy is still in a losing streak. Oh well, hey, maybe if you visited his motor home and played the monkey for him he would win. Remember that? Oh, wait, his daddy said you where a dud, better scratch that. Or was it you where without duds,you know, nekkid? You have told so many versions of that story, we are confused.
Trayvon the thug

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 26, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Know it all I mean who cares or gives a Shi#.You don't know crap do you?? Truex has had 233 races. Only 1 win in 2007, Put that in your memory bank.Not better than Jr.
like you stated.
Booohooooo, and gooooooooonior still cannot find the winners circle.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Gooooooooonior still is a loser. His fans know it, and others know it. His fans are as big a loser as he is.
tell all

Winooski, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

who cares wrote:
Gooooooooonior still is a loser. His fans know it, and others know it. His fans are as big a loser as he is.
And are about as smart as him to.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

tell all wrote:
<quoted text>And are about as smart as him to.
Goooooooonior is a loser, and his fans pay money to tell others they worship a loser, how sick is that?
izzie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Goooooooonior is a loser, and his fans pay money to tell others they worship a loser, how sick is that?
Not nearly as sick as the trolls that have nothing more exciting in their lives than just keep up with what Dale Jr does!
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

izzie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not nearly as sick as the trolls that have nothing more exciting in their lives than just keep up with what Dale Jr does!
Wow, you mean like you do?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Search the Dale Earnhardt Jr. Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Jul 24 Wang 68
dale jr comes out of the closet and admits love... (Oct '06) Jul 10 ug2bn2win 84
Just let Dale come on my face Jun 30 Jr Boyfriend 1
good luck Jun '14 dale jr 1
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Jun '14 Hey Its Emma 10,739
for sale, #2271 of #4000 dale earnhardt sr. sna... (Nov '06) May '14 Roger Clark 10
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) May '14 They all worry about it 221
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••