Keselowski charges past irate Harvick for Nationwide win

Jul 15, 2012 Full story: Staunton Daily News Leader

Keselowski took the checkered flag in Saturday's Nationwide race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway while Harvick fumed about the inexperienced driver who got in his way even though she had been lapped.

Full Story
Barr

Temperance, MI

#1 Jul 15, 2012
comeon Harvick,,complain all you want but Brad led like 130 laps. If Harvick had that good of a car he should have caught up with 21 laps to go and passed Brad.
Green Flag

United States

#2 Jul 15, 2012
Harvick, you have no right to complain about the girl. She was in the right place for her; Nationwide Racing where the beginners learn. You belong in your own catagory, Sprint Cup. If you want to compete against the young beginners, learn to deal with what comes with it. And Barr was right, you had 21 laps to catch up with Brad.
Greg Hoppe

Sarasota, FL

#3 Jul 16, 2012
Kevin, get back to earth. Who died and made you god of the track? Why don't you go back to Sprint Cup and stay there? I was under the impression that ARCA and NWS were the developmental work was done. That young lady belonged there more then you. You can't win in the Sprint Cup, so you pick on and malign the younger drivers. As far as I am concerned NASCAR has it wrong: You don't pick which series you work for a championship. If your in the big boy league, you should not be allowed to race in the Jr league. Just when I was beginning to like you again, you showed me why I shouldn't.:(
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Florham Park, NJ

#4 Jul 16, 2012
Amber Cope is one of the twin nieces of Derrike Cope. She must have learned to drive from uncle undertaker.
three eyes-29

United States

#5 Jul 29, 2012
You go kevin! We need another intimidater !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Lawson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR: Jimmie Johnson dominates in Sprint Cup ... (May '14) May '14 Cale 11 2
Pagenaud tops speed chart at strange Indy practice (May '14) May '14 wichita-rick 2
Kevin Harvick Dominates and Wins ToyotaCare 250... (Apr '14) Apr '14 RonnieO 1
Will Kurt Busch Contend for a Sprint Cup Title ... (Jan '14) Apr '14 Hilton Head 12
Kurt Busch torqued off at NASCAR, more notes (Sep '13) Sep '13 RacingFan20 7
Johnson 1st driver to sweep Daytona since 1982 (Jul '13) Jul '13 WWE CRASHCAR 2013 8
Jimmie Johnson wins NASCAR All-Star race for re... (May '13) May '13 WayOutWillie 17
More from around the web