Kyle Busch earned praise from peers, cheers from fans with Shootout performance

Feb 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sporting News

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla.-Kyle Busch was the toast of the Sprint Cup garage after his spectacular saves and dramatic victory in last week's Budweiser Shootout.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Trollersaurus

Harrisburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And We know Jr wouldn't because he's a wuss. At least Kyle races.
Nah, Jr doesn't wreck people on purpose because he has no anger management issues and isn't a schmuck like Kyle...and you.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Trollersaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, Jr doesn't wreck people on purpose because he has no anger management issues and isn't a schmuck like Kyle...and you.
Only issues gooooooooonior has is with his sexual orientation.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And We know Jr wouldn't because he's a wuss. At least Kyle races.
Lisa I am disappointed in you for your remark. I remember
when you were a big Jr fan then you jumped on the Carl Edwards wagon.
Then jumped on the Kyle band wagon. You only go with whomever is winning.Well Jr has never been banned from races because of his behavior nor had his sponsership taken away for 2 races. He does not get roars of boo's at every race. I think Kyle is a good and exciting
driver but he needs to improve his image and behave himself.

Since: Feb 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Trollersaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
This was written when Tony was the same age as Kyle.And there R many many more.I think drivers when they R young they seem to have no fear.And tend to let their tempers get the best of them. JMO
NASCAR's penalties on Tony Stewart also are being questioned. He was the first driver penalized for aggressive driving under new policies he inspired with his warnings that a driver might die if something wasn't done about runaway bump-drafting at Daytona.

Stewart was involved in several incidents in the 500, including dust-ups with Jeff Gordon, Matt Kenseth and Kyle Busch. He was sent to the rear of the pack twice, once for running over his jack on a pit stop, but escaped additional penalties.

Some in the sport thought he should have been penalized more in light of his post-race comments in which he said that when he sent Kenseth for a 190 mph slide down the backstretch, he was just finishing what Kenseth started.> I guess Kyle is not the only one that sends drivers for a ride at speeds of over 190 mph.
Trollersaurus

Harrisburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

manic depressive 2 wrote:
<quoted text>This was written when Tony was the same age as Kyle.And there R many many more.I think drivers when they R young they seem to have no fear.And tend to let their tempers get the best of them. JMO
NASCAR's penalties on Tony Stewart also are being questioned. He was the first driver penalized for aggressive driving under new policies he inspired with his warnings that a driver might die if something wasn't done about runaway bump-drafting at Daytona.
Stewart was involved in several incidents in the 500, including dust-ups with Jeff Gordon, Matt Kenseth and Kyle Busch. He was sent to the rear of the pack twice, once for running over his jack on a pit stop, but escaped additional penalties.
Some in the sport thought he should have been penalized more in light of his post-race comments in which he said that when he sent Kenseth for a 190 mph slide down the backstretch, he was just finishing what Kenseth started.> I guess Kyle is not the only one that sends drivers for a ride at speeds of over 190 mph.
No, Kyle's not the only one. I just don't like him. He's the driver that I love to hate. I also remember that at some point in Tony's life, he had to get anger management therapy. He had a life coach or something. I like Tony though so I don't care if he sends somebody for a wild ride. Except for Jr. That would piss me off.
Trollersaurus

Harrisburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch what you say here, lots of gooooooooonior fans who are proud of the fact they throw him millions of dollars for being a loser.
Jr finished 2nd. Where did Kryle finish? Oh yeah, midpack and not even a factor. lmao
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

Trollersaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
Jr finished 2nd. Where did Kryle finish? Oh yeah, midpack and not even a factor. lmao
Does Jr. have more wins than Kyle?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••