Does Kurt Busch really have a 'chemical imbalance'?

May 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Every family has one; the third cousin on your mother's side. The long lost relative no one really talks about; the creepy uncle who stands in the shadows at family reunions that no one dares approach.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jun 11, 2012
Bob

Morrisville, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Ya think?
duh huh

Vienna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

and apparently it scared No Neck Newman so bad that he ran into his motorcoach to search for his b@lls.
duh

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

leave him alone. He is no different from the other drivers. Have you heard JJ off camera but mike on? he is cursing & being very nasty. potty mouthed.. Kurt just needs to choose his times. but I really do belive him, he was removing helmet & the bump was unintentional. go ahead give me marks!!!
duh huh

Vienna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

JJ cursing & being very nasty? Potty mouthed?! I call bullsh@t. He's a Saint. His MOTHER was a Saint. No, seriously, Kurt's an idiot. Him and Lil Bush apparently need more anger management. Besides, Kurt's just mad cuz he's one (championship) and done!
zach_

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

The Busch brothers are both great Nascar drivers. Time will tell who is better than the other. They both have their moments, like we all do. Their moments are usually recorded by the media. IMHO, I think they are both results of "Spare the rod, Lose the child". They will make fine adults some day.
duh huh

Vienna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Yeah well one wins a lot and has no championships and the other has won a championship but hasn't been winning. But they both have some serious anger management issues. Let me know when they grow up cuz I can't see that happening anytime soon, imho.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Hey, my name is Kurt Busch and I'm looking for a job driving a racecar. Anybody got anything in a nice, slow start and park?
Mary

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

I have seen Greg Engle's articles before & to be honest, he's a moron. I don't think he know anything about racing. He sure as heck doesnt know what Ryan Newman's degree is:

"There we have it. Since Newman is the only NASCAR Sprint Cup driver with a college degree, his revelation has to be correct."

Hey Greg, Ryan Newman's degree is in engineering, not psychology!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••