Dario Franchitti wins 3rd Indy 500

May 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTIV-TV Sioux City

Poll after poll shows public support for same-sex marriage steadily increasing, to the point where it's now a majority viewpoint.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 31, 2012

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 28, 2012
 
It was given to him...He crashed out Takuma Sato on the last lap and they didn't call the caution just to assure that he'd win because he's the golden child of Indy car now

F-U Francheatie
Mary

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 29, 2012
 
TexasRaider wrote:
It was given to him...He crashed out Takuma Sato on the last lap and they didn't call the caution just to assure that he'd win because he's the golden child of Indy car now
F-U Francheatie
As much as I like to agree with you, the replay showed me that Sato didn't really collide with Dario. I think the Marco Andretti crash had more to do with Dario winning considering if that caution didn't come out it would have been a duel between Dario & Tony Kanaan.

I do agree with the "Francheatie" nickname. I haven't trusted him in years, especially considering all 3 of his Indy 500 wins have screwed one of my guys out of win, with this being the second against Kanaan.

I desperately wanted to see Kanaan win...:(
Mary

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Why did that stupid thing say I'm from Farnham!? I'm from Fredericksburg!... I don't even know where Farnham is!...

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 31, 2012
 
Mary wrote:
Why did that stupid thing say I'm from Farnham!? I'm from Fredericksburg!... I don't even know where Farnham is!...
It does that a lot...It could be that your local server is down and it's picking up the next closest one

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I like to agree with you, the replay showed me that Sato didn't really collide with Dario. I think the Marco Andretti crash had more to do with Dario winning considering if that caution didn't come out it would have been a duel between Dario & Tony Kanaan.
I do agree with the "Francheatie" nickname. I haven't trusted him in years, especially considering all 3 of his Indy 500 wins have screwed one of my guys out of win, with this being the second against Kanaan.
I desperately wanted to see Kanaan win...:(
I'm a Will Power fan myself in the Indy car series and he always seems to dominate early in the season and and then out of nowhere comes Francheatie to catch him and more times than not, it seems that IndyCar has sent a bounty out on him especially in major races like the Indy 500. Other Indy drivers I like include Kanaan, Brisco, Castroneves, and Sato plus I did like Dan Wheldon (bless his soul)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••