Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Jun 26, 2012
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 17, 2012
 
143 races lost in a row with the best equipment, best team, best sponsors, and most $$$ in the sport!

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

acrim wrote:
143 races lost in a row with the best equipment, best team, best sponsors, and most $$$ in the sport!
So, none of it cost you a dime. If you don't like him, don't waste your time watching him, Dimwit. Fixating on someone you claim not to like only proves how truely stupid your are.
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>So, none of it cost you a dime. If you don't like him, don't waste your time watching him, Dimwit. Fixating on someone you claim not to like only proves how truely stupid your are.
Don't fret loser, I heard A$$CAR is preparing a special "143 Losses in a row" diecast for your Joooooooooonnnnnnyyyyyyyyyrrrr rrrrr collection. Keep saving your allowance and send those nickels to the Kingdom addressed to Fat Helton and the Drunken Baby Whale.
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 20, 2012
 
Joooooonnyyyyyyyrrrrr's record over the last 144 races and four years:

Losses: 143
Wins: 1

Now that is a champion's record if I ever saw one!

P.S. Did I say he had the best cars, best team, best owner, most sponsor $$, AND MOST HELP FROM A$$CAR during that time?

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 20, 2012
 
acrim wrote:
Joooooonnyyyyyyyrrrrr's record over the last 144 races and four years:
Losses: 143
Wins: 1
Now that is a champion's record if I ever saw one!
P.S. Did I say he had the best cars, best team, best owner, most sponsor $$, AND MOST HELP FROM A$$CAR during that time?
Who said he was a champion??? Oh acrim, it was you, you said Jr was a champion, may I quote you?? "Now thats a champions record if I ever saw one!" Your words, thankyou for acknowledgeing Jr in such a manner. Cant you just say good job 88 team?? Now crawl back in your trollhole and dream some more of being like Jr. That dominating win at Michigan really eats at you dont it?? Its alright, just get prepared to see him as the champion, just like you said!!!!!!
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 21, 2012
 
LOL! You're just happy that ol Jooooonnnnyyyyrrrrrrr finally remembered what pit box to stop in. LMAO!

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 21, 2012
 
acrim wrote:
LOL! You're just happy that ol Jooooonnnnyyyyrrrrrrr finally remembered what pit box to stop in. LMAO!
You need some new one liners, youve wore that one out and its quite redundant. Recall lap 11 Sunday at Michigan?? Jr dropped to 37th, DROVE his way back to the front and WON, remember?? Youre just unhappy Jr is feedin you trolls crow, eats you up inside dont it.
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 23, 2012
 
Media person (shill): "Jr., how was it out there today"
Jr.: "Uh.....uh.....um....uh, can we start over?"
Media shill: "Of course we can, Jr.(anything for you)"
izzie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 23, 2012
 
acrim wrote:
Media person (shill): "Jr., how was it out there today"
Jr.: "Uh.....uh.....um....uh, can we start over?"
Media shill: "Of course we can, Jr.(anything for you)"
WTH??
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 25, 2012
 
Well, Sonoma requires real driver skill and you know what that means for ol Joooonnnnnnnyyyyyyrrrrrrrr. Of course he had a terrible day cuz turning right is too hard to do or to remember.
SickOfAholes

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 25, 2012
 
acrim wrote:
Well, Sonoma requires real driver skill and you know what that means for ol Joooonnnnnnnyyyyyyrrrrrrrr. Of course he had a terrible day cuz turning right is too hard to do or to remember.
He was close to running top-10 and got spun out - did you watch the race? You should keep your stupid comments to a sport you know something about. Maybe pocketball?
Hilton Head

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 25, 2012
 
Does anyone know who caused that wreck? They didn't show it on TNT after the finish so I'm just wondering who got into who.
izzie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 26, 2012
 
Hilton Head wrote:
Does anyone know who caused that wreck? They didn't show it on TNT after the finish so I'm just wondering who got into who.
Jeff Burton got into Dale Jr, however someone got into JB not sure which driver.
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 26, 2012
 
Poor Joooooooonnnnyyyyyyyrrrrrrrrr, someone punted his slow arse out of the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the NASCAR Forum right now

Search the NASCAR Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR confiscates parts of driver's race car 7 hr WWE CRASHCAR 2014 1
Gordon celebrates 20th anniversary of 1st victory 16 hr Whoyakidding 5
Could Ty Dillon Be the First Nationwide Rookie ... 19 hr whatever 9
LeBron James wins AP Male Athlete of the Year (Dec '13) Sun dfsg 8
running the no. 3 car Sat flatt 4
Mindy (Oct '07) Jul 25 McMohans private eye 90,972
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Jul 24 Wang 68
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••