Grenade attacks shake central Mexico in the wake of arrest

Nov 21, 2009 Full story: Earth Times

Successive grenade attacks on police facilities left one person injured and caused damage in central Mexico, in violence that offials said could be linked to the arrest of an alleged drug boss.

Full Story
WorldCitizen

Mexico

#1 Nov 23, 2009
It is important to remember that much of the violence in Mexico is directly related to the drug trafficking cartels who are, for the most part, killing each other. Admittedly, a small percentage of those caught up in the violence are unfortunately true innocents happening to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, but such is an estimated no more than 10% of the total. The violence, to date, is mostly limited to no more than 4 or 5 of the total 32 states of Mexico and the non drug related violence, per capita, remains far less than the violent crime rate per capita in the US. Let's keep these sensationalist media and "Chicken Little" US State Dept. warnings in proper perspective.
60 Gunner

United States

#2 Nov 23, 2009
Juarez,mex. Population 1.5 million Murders 1500 New York city,New york. Population 18.8 million murders 99.WWW.data360.org _group.aspx. Good ,hard working people my white azz!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Villagran, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug cartel member pleads guilty to murder, att... (May '13) May '13 Gene 1
Police discover hidden arsenal in Ciudad Juarez (Apr '11) May '11 Puppetmaster 7
Director quits 'Hobbit' film over production delay (May '10) May '10 Jollyjumper 1
SEMANA SANTA: Placer y sacrificio - Impacto USA (May '09) May '09 Fabiola Campos 1
RIGHTS: Guatemala Turns Deaf Ear to Inter-Ameri... (Apr '08) Feb '09 johnmcmayer 14
Man arrested while protesting Minutemen pleads ... (Aug '07) Aug '07 Ok so lets 10

Villagran, Mexico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:20 am PST