Mexican authorities hunting for 8 Cuban 'illegal...

Full story: Babalu Blog 9
What I find most interesting about this story is that the Mexican government -- the same government that demands the U.S. stop enforcing its own immigration laws against Mexican illegal immigrants -- has zero tolerance for illegal immigrants within its own borders. Full Story
Interesting

Omaha, NE

#1 Jun 11, 2012
Mexico is a joke and a bad one at that.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 11, 2012
The pact calls for Havana to take back all illegal Cuban immigrants detained by Mexican authorities.

now why do we not have this same thing with mexico? there is no reason for us keep illegals from mexico and no reason for them not to take their own people back. we owe them nothing.
Toss The Bumbs Out

Kansas City, MO

#3 Jun 11, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
The pact calls for Havana to take back all illegal Cuban immigrants detained by Mexican authorities.
now why do we not have this same thing with mexico? there is no reason for us keep illegals from mexico and no reason for them not to take their own people back. we owe them nothing.
Because our Govt doesn't listen?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 11, 2012
Toss The Bumbs Out wrote:
<quoted text>Because our Govt doesn't listen?
i think all in office who are sitting on their hands on this issue are raking it in off something to do with this.its not do to them being such kind people.
Agreed

Kansas City, MO

#5 Jun 11, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
i think all in office who are sitting on their hands on this issue are raking it in off something to do with this.its not do to them being such kind people.
I agree.

Since: Mar 12

Georgetown, TX

#6 Jun 12, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
i think all in office who are sitting on their hands on this issue are raking it in off something to do with this.its not do to them being such kind people.
This is news? Immigration dries up when jobs dry up/ Jobs dry upif sanctions are applied to employers. Biggest employers of undocumented workers? Tyson Chicken. Perry Homes of Houston. Pilgrims Pride. Note that all are involved in the unlimited political bribery which is the Citizens United decision of the Supreme Court. All big Republican contributors. How far do you have to follow the money? How long do you play Red Team/Blue Team before you realize you're being taken by the worst of two criminal cartels? as Jesse Ventura said yesterday, there can be no reform as long as gang names and gang symbols appear on the ballot, meaning, of course, Democrat and Republican.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#7 Jun 12, 2012
Interesting wrote:
Mexico is a joke and a bad one at that.
At least they know how to handle illegal immigration. They jail and deport the criminals that enter Mexico illegally and get their own criminals to illegally immigrate to the U.S.
Interesting

Omaha, NE

#8 Jun 12, 2012
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
At least they know how to handle illegal immigration. They jail and deport the criminals that enter Mexico illegally and get their own criminals to illegally immigrate to the U.S.
I agree, however, they don't want our enforcement doing the same thing.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Jun 12, 2012
pinchejuan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is news? Immigration dries up when jobs dry up/ Jobs dry upif sanctions are applied to employers. Biggest employers of undocumented workers? Tyson Chicken. Perry Homes of Houston. Pilgrims Pride. Note that all are involved in the unlimited political bribery which is the Citizens United decision of the Supreme Court. All big Republican contributors. How far do you have to follow the money? How long do you play Red Team/Blue Team before you realize you're being taken by the worst of two criminal cartels? as Jesse Ventura said yesterday, there can be no reform as long as gang names and gang symbols appear on the ballot, meaning, of course, Democrat and Republican.
it will not dry up until they cannot get jobs or any handouts,then get rid of the anchor baby fraud and our country will be up and running. then we will need to stop all forms of immigration from countries to our south, they have proven unfit to deal will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Veracruz, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In praise of Mexico's moment Mon Sirius 4
lost track of friend back in 1976 Sep 21 Juan Beltran Hurtado 1
N.Korean ship aground off Mexico Aug '14 Glideaway 1
This East LA Band's Rebel Version of "La Bamba"... Jun '14 Jose 2
With Cartels On The Run, Mexican Lime Farmers K... May '14 Concerned 2
The Lime Shortage: Still Messing With Your Marg... May '14 Eduardo 2
Honduran Migrants Ask Mexico to Allow Free Passage Apr '14 abc 2

Veracruz, Mexico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE