Top 10 best rappers & Rap Groups to ever live

Posted in the Rap Forum

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
DeathRowIsTheGre atest

Evansville, IN

#1 Sep 15, 2008
1.2Pac
2.The Notorious BIG
3.Early Puff Daddy (not P Diddy, Puff Daddy)
4.Dr. Dre
5.Eazy E
6.LL Cool J
7.Snoop Doggy Dogg (Not Snoop Dogg)
8.Warren G
9.Coolio
10.Marky Mark

Top 10 best rap groups
1.Naughty By Nature
2.NWA
3.Bonethugs-N-Harmony
4.Junior Mafia
5.Cypress Hill
6.Beastie Boys
7.Wu-Tang Clan
8.Digital Underground
9.213
10.De La Soul


Greatest Rap Duets
1.RUN-DMC
2.Tha Dogg Pound
3.House of Pain
4.Whodini
5.Third Bass
6.Public Enemy
7.Eric B & Rakim
8.EPMD
9.Luniz
10.8 Ball & MJG

Best Female Rappers
1.Foxy Brown
2.Sylk-E-Fyne
3.Queen Pen
4.MC Lyte
5.Lil' Kim
6.Lady of Rage
7.Mia-X
8.Yo Yo
9.Shawanna
10.Ebony Eyes

BRING ON THE CRITISEM

Judged:

12

12

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DeathRowIsTheGre atest

Evansville, IN

#2 Sep 16, 2008
This is horrible, you people won't even comment.
William

Emeryville, CA

#3 Sep 17, 2008
Top Ten Rappers

1. Eminem
2. Chuck D
3. Ice Cube
4. Jay-Z
5. Biggie
6. 2Pac
7.Treach
8.Nas
9.Com mon
10. Talib Kweli

Best Groups

1. Public Enemy
2. N.W.A.
3. Beastie Boys
4.Run-DMC
5. Tribe Called Quest
6. De La Soul
7. 3rd Bass
William

Emeryville, CA

#4 Sep 17, 2008
8. D-12
18andDONEwihtout CHEATING

Evansville, IN

#5 Sep 22, 2008
William wrote:
Top Ten Rappers
1. Eminem
2. Chuck D
3. Ice Cube
4. Jay-Z
5. Biggie
6. 2Pac
7.Treach
8.Nas
9.Com mon
10. Talib Kweli
Best Groups
1. Public Enemy
2. N.W.A.
3. Beastie Boys
4.Run-DMC
5. Tribe Called Quest
6. De La Soul
7. 3rd Bass
Public Enemy, 3rd Bass and RUN DMC were 2 guys. I'd consider them more of a duet. But you are entitled to your own opinion. And thanks for your input.

PS.
I should have 3rd Bass in my top 10 best rap duets ever. Sorry bout that, I forgot about them. And on my final note, the best thing about third Bass was that they made fun of Vanilla Ice so much.
DeathRowIsTheGre atest

Evansville, IN

#6 Sep 22, 2008
Sorry bout that, wrong Idea lol.
Chris

United States

#7 Sep 25, 2008
DeathRowIsTheGreatest wrote:
1.2Pac
2.The Notorious BIG
3.Early Puff Daddy (not P Diddy, Puff Daddy)
4.Dr. Dre
5.Eazy E
6.LL Cool J
7.Snoop Doggy Dogg (Not Snoop Dogg)
8.Warren G
9.Coolio
10.Marky Mark
Top 10 best rap groups
1.Naughty By Nature
2.NWA
3.Bonethugs-N-Harmony
4.Junior Mafia
5.Cypress Hill
6.Beastie Boys
7.Wu-Tang Clan
8.Digital Underground
9.213
10.De La Soul
Greatest Rap Duets
1.RUN-DMC
2.Tha Dogg Pound
3.House of Pain
4.Whodini
5.Third Bass
6.Public Enemy
7.Eric B & Rakim
8.EPMD
9.Luniz
10.8 Ball & MJG
Best Female Rappers
1.Foxy Brown
2.Sylk-E-Fyne
3.Queen Pen
4.MC Lyte
5.Lil' Kim
6.Lady of Rage
7.Mia-X
8.Yo Yo
9.Shawanna
10.Ebony Eyes
BRING ON THE CRITISEM
I got to kinda say that wu-tang is way way better than beastie boys by far they should be #1 hip-hop group.Loren hill is missing from the female mcs list just to let you know I assume you just blanked on her.Where is outkast they way better than digital underground?YOur also forgeting bad meets evil on your duets they didnt stick around long but they better than your #10 spot.Also very ammaturish to say eazy-e is better than ice cube ice wrote 80% of that nwa stuff before he left and on the non-ice cube nwa album mc ren wrote more than eazy did.LL Cool J in the top 10 is crazy he was embarresed lyrically by my boy canibus ll got eaten alive by canibus ll the king of overrated.And puff daddy is one of the worst rappers of all time you cant be serious he was a sad excuse for a mc even when biggy wrote for him cause puffs flow is so weak,Coolio,marky mark,and warren g arent anywhere near top 10 while coolio and warren are top 100 marky mark was horrible man wheres eminem?he trumps most of the clowns on your list and wheres rakim and nas there top 3 no doubt.sorry to be so critical but tell me why you made some of these decisons I just talk about im curious
DeathRowIsTheGre atest

Evansville, IN

#8 Sep 25, 2008
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
I got to kinda say that wu-tang is way way better than beastie boys by far they should be #1 hip-hop group.Loren hill is missing from the female mcs list just to let you know I assume you just blanked on her.Where is outkast they way better than digital underground?YOur also forgeting bad meets evil on your duets they didnt stick around long but they better than your #10 spot.Also very ammaturish to say eazy-e is better than ice cube ice wrote 80% of that nwa stuff before he left and on the non-ice cube nwa album mc ren wrote more than eazy did.LL Cool J in the top 10 is crazy he was embarresed lyrically by my boy canibus ll got eaten alive by canibus ll the king of overrated.And puff daddy is one of the worst rappers of all time you cant be serious he was a sad excuse for a mc even when biggy wrote for him cause puffs flow is so weak,Coolio,marky mark,and warren g arent anywhere near top 10 while coolio and warren are top 100 marky mark was horrible man wheres eminem?he trumps most of the clowns on your list and wheres rakim and nas there top 3 no doubt.sorry to be so critical but tell me why you made some of these decisons I just talk about im curious
1.I can understand why you think Wu-Tang should be ahead of the Beasties. But personally I think the Beasties are a better rap group. Just look at who has been together longer.

2.You are right about Outkast they, were a good rap duet and I honestly can't believe I forgot about them. So I guess I'll but them in the #8 slot for top 10 best rap duets of all time and move the Luniz down to 10.

3.Eazy E in my opinion was so much better then Ice Cube. Don't forget that Eazy was the foundation of NWA. And I highly doubt Eazy would ever throw the rap game away for acting like Ice Cube has basically done since the movie Friday was made.

4.Loren Hill isn't in the top 10 for greatest female rappers of all time, because I honestly consider her to be more of an R&B singer.

5.Canibus over LL, come on haven't you ever heard the song "Rock The Bells"?

6.Notice I said early Puff Daddy as in his very first album not late Puff Daddy or P. Diddy as in his last couple of albums. Puffy was good on his first album, but after that he went down the tubes.

And obvously our opinions differ on the rest of the rappers so I'm not going to argue with you there. But thank you for your comments.

PS.
Who are your top 10 rappers, rap groups, Rap Duets and female Rappers of all time?
DeathRowIsTheGre atest

Evansville, IN

#9 Sep 25, 2008
Best Rappers ever:
1.2Pac
2.The Notorious BIG
3.Early Puff Daddy (not P Diddy, or late Puff Daddy)
4.Dr. Dre
5.Eazy E
6.LL Cool J
7.Snoop Doggy Dogg (Not Snoop Dogg)
8.Warren G
9.Coolio
10.Marky Mark

Top 10 best rap groups
1.Naughty By Nature
2.NWA
3.Bonethugs-N-Harmony
4.Junior Mafia
5.Cypress Hill
6.Beastie Boys
7.Wu-Tang Clan
8.Digital Underground
9.213
10.De La Soul

Greatest Rap Duets
1.RUN-DMC
2.Tha Dogg Pound
3.House of Pain
4.Whodini
5.Third Bass
6.Public Enemy
7.Eric B & Rakim
8.EPMD
9.Outkast
10.Luniz

Best Female Rappers
1.Foxy Brown
2.Sylk-E-Fyne
3.Queen Pen
4.MC Lyte
5.Lil' Kim
6.Lady of Rage
7.Mia-X
8.Yo Yo
9.Shawanna
10.Ebony Eyes

BRING ON THE CRITISEM
William

Emeryville, CA

#10 Sep 25, 2008
18andDONEwihtoutCHEATING wrote:
<quoted text>
Public Enemy, 3rd Bass and RUN DMC were 2 guys. I'd consider them more of a duet. But you are entitled to your own opinion. And thanks for your input.
PS.
I should have 3rd Bass in my top 10 best rap duets ever. Sorry bout that, I forgot about them. And on my final note, the best thing about third Bass was that they made fun of Vanilla Ice so much.
I disagree. Public Enemy also had Temanator x and the members of the Bomb Squad. Also, Run-DMC counted Jam Master Jay as an official member. So much so, that Run officially dismantled the group after his passing. With 3rd Bass, don't forget DJ Daddy Rich.
Chris

United States

#11 Sep 25, 2008
DeathRowIsTheGreatest wrote:
<quoted text>
1.I can understand why you think Wu-Tang should be ahead of the Beasties. But personally I think the Beasties are a better rap group. Just look at who has been together longer.
2.You are right about Outkast they, were a good rap duet and I honestly can't believe I forgot about them. So I guess I'll but them in the #8 slot for top 10 best rap duets of all time and move the Luniz down to 10.
3.Eazy E in my opinion was so much better then Ice Cube. Don't forget that Eazy was the foundation of NWA. And I highly doubt Eazy would ever throw the rap game away for acting like Ice Cube has basically done since the movie Friday was made.
4.Loren Hill isn't in the top 10 for greatest female rappers of all time, because I honestly consider her to be more of an R&B singer.
5.Canibus over LL, come on haven't you ever heard the song "Rock The Bells"?
6.Notice I said early Puff Daddy as in his very first album not late Puff Daddy or P. Diddy as in his last couple of albums. Puffy was good on his first album, but after that he went down the tubes.
And obvously our opinions differ on the rest of the rappers so I'm not going to argue with you there. But thank you for your comments.
PS.
Who are your top 10 rappers, rap groups, Rap Duets and female Rappers of all time?
No way the beasties are better than wu-tang clan.Ice Cube was by far better than eazy-e ice and dre were the two biggest contributers too the crew (ice wrote and dre produced).And I must say ll is way way overrated im not saying canibus is top 10 but he def top 20 and ll is in the mid-30s on my list of 100 best.Canibus vocabulary exceds ll by miles.
William

Emeryville, CA

#12 Sep 25, 2008
William wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Public Enemy also had Temanator x and the members of the Bomb Squad. Also, Run-DMC counted Jam Master Jay as an official member. So much so, that Run officially dismantled the group after his passing. With 3rd Bass, don't forget DJ Daddy Rich.
Oops, I meant Terminator X.
William

Emeryville, CA

#13 Sep 25, 2008
18andDONEwihtoutCHEATING wrote:
<quoted text>
Public Enemy, 3rd Bass and RUN DMC were 2 guys. I'd consider them more of a duet. But you are entitled to your own opinion. And thanks for your input.
PS.
I should have 3rd Bass in my top 10 best rap duets ever. Sorry bout that, I forgot about them. And on my final note, the best thing about third Bass was that they made fun of Vanilla Ice so much.
"Arguably the most important and politically controversial group of its time, Public Enemy introduced a hard, intense, hip-hop sound and vocal delivery that changed the course of rap and influenced a generation of artists."

See how there bio from Rollingstone magazine calls P.E. a group? They have ALWAYS been considered a rap group.

http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/publicene...

Same goes for RUN-DMC.

"More than any other hip-hop group, Run-D.M.C....etc."

http://www.starpulse.com/Music/Run_DMC/Biogra...

3rd Bass has also ALWAYS been referred to as a group.

"3rd Bass was an American hip-hop group...etc."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3rd_Bass

As for putting Marky Mark on your list as the tenth greatest M.C. of all time? You're completely out of your mind!
DeathRowIsTheGre atest

Evansville, IN

#14 Sep 25, 2008
Best Rappers ever:
1.2Pac
2.The Notorious BIG
3.Early Puff Daddy (not P Diddy, or late Puff Daddy)
4.Dr. Dre
5.Eazy E
6.LL Cool J
7.Snoop Doggy Dogg (Not Snoop Dogg)
8.Warren G
9.Coolio
10.Marky Mark

Top 10 best rap groups
1.Naughty By Nature
2.NWA
3.Bonethugs-N-Harmony
4.Junior Mafia
5.Cypress Hill
6.Beastie Boys
7.Wu-Tang Clan
8.Digital Underground
9.213
10.De La Soul

Greatest Rap Duets
1.RUN-DMC
2.Tha Dogg Pound
3.House of Pain
4.Whodini
5.Third Bass
6.Public Enemy
7.Eric B & Rakim
8.EPMD
9.Outkast
10.Luniz

Best Female Rappers
1.Foxy Brown
2.Sylk-E-Fyne
3.Queen Pen
4.MC Lyte
5.Lil' Kim
6.Lady of Rage
7.Da Brat
8.Mia-X
9.Yo Yo
10.Shawanna

Top 10 worst Rappers/Rap Groups of all time:
1.Vanilla Ice
2.The '85 Patriots
3.Mystikal
4.Da '85 Bears
5.Snow
6.Chunky-O
7.Pit Bull
8.Ron Artest
9.Keith Murry (Not the Keith Murry associated with the Def Squad, but the one as a solo artist)
10.Shaq/Shaq Diesel

Sorry bout that guys, I forgot about Da Brat tat tat. And Public Enemy, 3rd Bass, and RUN-DMC are rap duets. Because Terminator X, The Bomb Squad (well maybe not them), and Jam Master J were all DJ's and like it or not DJ's do not rap.

BRING ON THE CRITISEM
Chris

United States

#15 Sep 25, 2008
Here is mine
top 10 best mcs
10.Scarface-This will be the one that I am sure will get questioned
9.Big Pun
8.Big L
7.Ice Cube
6.jay-z
5.2pac-I know people will argue this one.
4.eminem-People will hate this cause pac is a much more beloved figure.
3.Biggy
2.NaS
1.Rakim
duos
10.
9.Tha dogg pound
8.eric.b and rakim
7.blackstar
6.Gangstarr
5.method man and redman
4.UGK
3.mobb deep
2.Outkast
1.public enemy-I consider them a duo
best group
10.Cypress hill
9.Goodie mob
8.ghetto boys
7.A tribe called west
6.naught by nature
5.jedi mind tricks-I get the feeling your going to argue this
4.Run DMC
3.bone thugs and harmony
2.nwa
1.wu-tang clan
female mcs
10.remmy ma
9.Eve
8.mistic
7.jean grae
6.Foxxy brown
5.rah digga
4.lil kim
3.Queen latifa
2.mc light
1.loren hill
I dont like the beastie boys at all they make my head hurt its like a crew of flava flavs with no real emcee ugh I cant stand them.But no eazy was not the foundation of nwa eazy was apparently very reluctant to join the group and ice cube and mc ren were basically the only 2 that wrote anything dre produced and eazy was the third string writer and 2nd string emcee of nwa.And dude I still cant believe that puff daddy is 3!He wasnt even good when biggie wrote everything and puff still sucked cause his flow is so weak and his voice was the opposite of biggys strong deep voice to puffs weak light voice no way should even early puff daddy be brought up.
Chris

United States

#16 Sep 26, 2008
Here is mine
top 10 best mcs
10.Big Daddy Kane-seriously underrated
9.Big Pun
8.Big L
7.Ice Cube
6.jay-z
5.2pac-I know people will argue this one.
4.eminem-People will hate this cause pac is a much more beloved figure.
3.Biggy
2.NaS
1.Rakim
duos
10.Eric.b and rakim
9.jedi mind tricks-I get the feeling your going to argue this
8.little brother
7.blackstar
6.Gangstar
5.method man and redman
4.UGK
3.Outkast
2.mobb deep
1.public enemy-I consider them a duo
best group
10.Cypress hill
9.Goodie mob
8.ghetto boys
7.A tribe called west
6.Dead prez
5.Naughty by nature
4.Run DMC
3.bone thugs and harmony
2.nwa
1.wu-tang clan
female mcs
10.remmy ma
9.Eve
8.mistic
7.jean grae
6.Foxxy brown
5.rah digga
4.lil kim
3.Queen latifa
2.mc light
1.loren hill
10 worst and I only count rappers by proffesion so know athletes or proffesional babbys daddys (k-fed)
10.fred durst-He was trying to rap so he counts
9.snow
8.chingy
7.hurricane chris
6.puff daddy-The era you are refering to is when puff daddy was a hype man and he was a good hype man but a horrid rapper.there is no way that puff daddy is as good as eminem,jay-z,nas,rakim,big daddy kane,or scarface
5.pittbull
4.silkk the shocker
3.Vanilla ice
2.Insane clown posse
1.soulja boy
this is my offical list
William

Emeryville, CA

#17 Sep 26, 2008
DeathRowIsTheGreatest wrote:
Best Rappers ever:
1.2Pac
2.The Notorious BIG
3.Early Puff Daddy (not P Diddy, or late Puff Daddy)
4.Dr. Dre
5.Eazy E
6.LL Cool J
7.Snoop Doggy Dogg (Not Snoop Dogg)
8.Warren G
9.Coolio
10.Marky Mark
Top 10 best rap groups
1.Naughty By Nature
2.NWA
3.Bonethugs-N-Harmony
4.Junior Mafia
5.Cypress Hill
6.Beastie Boys
7.Wu-Tang Clan
8.Digital Underground
9.213
10.De La Soul
Greatest Rap Duets
1.RUN-DMC
2.Tha Dogg Pound
3.House of Pain
4.Whodini
5.Third Bass
6.Public Enemy
7.Eric B & Rakim
8.EPMD
9.Outkast
10.Luniz
Best Female Rappers
1.Foxy Brown
2.Sylk-E-Fyne
3.Queen Pen
4.MC Lyte
5.Lil' Kim
6.Lady of Rage
7.Da Brat
8.Mia-X
9.Yo Yo
10.Shawanna
Top 10 worst Rappers/Rap Groups of all time:
1.Vanilla Ice
2.The '85 Patriots
3.Mystikal
4.Da '85 Bears
5.Snow
6.Chunky-O
7.Pit Bull
8.Ron Artest
9.Keith Murry (Not the Keith Murry associated with the Def Squad, but the one as a solo artist)
10.Shaq/Shaq Diesel
Sorry bout that guys, I forgot about Da Brat tat tat. And Public Enemy, 3rd Bass, and RUN-DMC are rap duets. Because Terminator X, The Bomb Squad (well maybe not them), and Jam Master J were all DJ's and like it or not DJ's do not rap.
BRING ON THE CRITISEM
DJs are part of a rap group too. Also, Jam Master Jay rapped on later Run-DMC albums. 3rd bass , Public Enemy and Run-DMC are ALL rap groups. This is pointless to argue. I showed you the proof. You're insane!

Chuck D called Run-DMC the greatest rap group of all time! If Chuck D says they're a group, then they're a group. Chuck D practically invented modern rap. His opinion counts for more than yours.
William

Emeryville, CA

#18 Sep 26, 2008
Chris wrote:
Here is mine
top 10 best mcs
10.Big Daddy Kane-seriously underrated
9.Big Pun
8.Big L
7.Ice Cube
6.jay-z
5.2pac-I know people will argue this one.
4.eminem-People will hate this cause pac is a much more beloved figure.
3.Biggy
2.NaS
1.Rakim
duos
10.Eric.b and rakim
9.jedi mind tricks-I get the feeling your going to argue this
8.little brother
7.blackstar
6.Gangstar
5.method man and redman
4.UGK
3.Outkast
2.mobb deep
1.public enemy-I consider them a duo
best group
10.Cypress hill
9.Goodie mob
8.ghetto boys
7.A tribe called west
6.Dead prez
5.Naughty by nature
4.Run DMC
3.bone thugs and harmony
2.nwa
1.wu-tang clan
female mcs
10.remmy ma
9.Eve
8.mistic
7.jean grae
6.Foxxy brown
5.rah digga
4.lil kim
3.Queen latifa
2.mc light
1.loren hill
10 worst and I only count rappers by proffesion so know athletes or proffesional babbys daddys (k-fed)
10.fred durst-He was trying to rap so he counts
9.snow
8.chingy
7.hurricane chris
6.puff daddy-The era you are refering to is when puff daddy was a hype man and he was a good hype man but a horrid rapper.there is no way that puff daddy is as good as eminem,jay-z,nas,rakim,big daddy kane,or scarface
5.pittbull
4.silkk the shocker
3.Vanilla ice
2.Insane clown posse
1.soulja boy
this is my offical list
Consider Public Enemy a duo all you want, but it is simply NOT true. They're a group!
DeathRowIsTheGre atest

Evansville, IN

#19 Sep 27, 2008
William wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider Public Enemy a duo all you want, but it is simply NOT true. They're a group!
Look, William I don't mean to be mean or anything. But it is 2 to 1 in terms of who thinks Public Enemy is a group or not.
DeathRowIsTheGre atest

Evansville, IN

#20 Sep 27, 2008
Chris wrote:
Here is mine
top 10 best mcs
10.Big Daddy Kane-seriously underrated
9.Big Pun
8.Big L
7.Ice Cube
6.jay-z
5.2pac-I know people will argue this one.
4.eminem-People will hate this cause pac is a much more beloved figure.
3.Biggy
2.NaS
1.Rakim
duos
10.Eric.b and rakim
9.jedi mind tricks-I get the feeling your going to argue this
8.little brother
7.blackstar
6.Gangstar
5.method man and redman
4.UGK
3.Outkast
2.mobb deep
1.public enemy-I consider them a duo
best group
10.Cypress hill
9.Goodie mob
8.ghetto boys
7.A tribe called west
6.Dead prez
5.Naughty by nature
4.Run DMC
3.bone thugs and harmony
2.nwa
1.wu-tang clan
female mcs
10.remmy ma
9.Eve
8.mistic
7.jean grae
6.Foxxy brown
5.rah digga
4.lil kim
3.Queen latifa
2.mc light
1.loren hill
10 worst and I only count rappers by proffesion so know athletes or proffesional babbys daddys (k-fed)
10.fred durst-He was trying to rap so he counts
9.snow
8.chingy
7.hurricane chris
6.puff daddy-The era you are refering to is when puff daddy was a hype man and he was a good hype man but a horrid rapper.there is no way that puff daddy is as good as eminem,jay-z,nas,rakim,big daddy kane,or scarface
5.pittbull
4.silkk the shocker
3.Vanilla ice
2.Insane clown posse
1.soulja boy
this is my offical list
Well, your list aren't really that bad. But you still deserve some criticism:
1.2 Pac and Bigge are by far the 2 greatest MC's to ever live no one ever had and never will compare to their rapping talents.

2.I would not put UGK in the top to greatest duels of all time and I defenitally would not put Mobb Deep above Outkast or Eric B and Rakim.

3.For female MC's you gotta have Silk-E-Fyne in the mix. I don't care how many albums she made, considering the fact that she has made more albums then allot of your top 10 female MC's.

4.As far as bad rappers go, I'm not going to argue with you on Puff Daddy. Soldja Boy & Hurricane Chris are pretty bad, but Chingy is a good rapper. And I cannot believe you calling Silkk Tha Shocker a bad rapper since Mystikal and Fiend are far worst. And I can't believe you don't have Ron Artest or big Shaq in you top 10 worst rappers of all time (since they are athletes who clearly cannot rap, well I guess Shaq can rap when he makes fun of either Kobe or Vladi lol).+ Fu Schnickers and Lord Toriq and Peter Gunz wrote all of Shaq's songs anyways.

PS.
If you don't consider the 1985 Chicago, Bears or the 1985 New England, Patriots to be rappers (since all they both had was the super bowl shuffle) then I guess you could throw in this order Soulja Boy and Hurricane Chris in my top 10 at numbers 9 & 10.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawyer for Eminem's wife files response to divo... (May '06) 8 hr tinglecheese 9
Big Sean: Ariana Grande 'Is Very Special to Me' Sep 27 59_Strat 1
With rap star, Georgia gov. taps unlikely partner Sep 26 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Do You Remember Hip Hop's Most Cuddly Moments? ... Sep 25 Steve 1
50 Cent, Beanie Sigel Call Out Jay-Z In 'I Go Off' (Nov '09) Sep 24 Gmoney 4
What the Hell Is Sizzurp? (Mar '13) Sep 23 MOWiE WOWiE 10
How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) Sep 21 tom 5,998

Rap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE