Jacksons say estate executors harming the family

Aug 3, 2012 Full story: Ledger-Enquirer.com 7

In this Oct. 8, 2011 file photo, from left, Prince Jackson, Prince Michael II "Blanket" Jackson and Paris Jackson arrive on stage at the Michael Forever the Tribute Concert, at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, Wales.

Full Story

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1 Aug 4, 2012
I'm going to sit back and enjoy my popcorn, while I watched this incredibly amusing public fight over money.

When the estate was millions of dollars in debt, Michael's siblings had no interest. Now that most of the debt is paid off, they're clawing at it. Even if the will were proved null and void, Michael's children are the next of kin.
jackowasawacko

Yonkers, NY

#2 Aug 6, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
I'm going to sit back and enjoy my popcorn, while I watched this incredibly amusing public fight over money.
When the estate was millions of dollars in debt, Michael's siblings had no interest. Now that most of the debt is paid off, they're clawing at it. Even if the will were proved null and void, Michael's children are the next of kin.
True. They waited all this time just as the debts are all but paid off..what timing? Shameless pigs they are. I predict someone is going to spill the beans on how those kids are not Wacko's anyway. Making them null and void. Doh!
ChasUGC

Norwalk, CA

#3 Aug 6, 2012
Did you ever think that maybe they are thinking of the children?

Did you ever think that their main concern is these executors pocketing MJ's money, now that there is money?

Even in MJ's earlier will, he left out the siblings.

The unfortunate circumstance is that MJ's children are caught in the middle of this fight. They too need to put aside the thought of the money and side with their family, if the will is a fraud.

MJ's money will always go to his children. It is these executors that won't let go of MJ's money.

One percent of 100 million dollars, is still One million dollars. Don't you think that lawyers or executors will do anything or say anything to keep their share, even tear a family apart to keep their share?

These executors couldn't care less about the Jackson family. The Jackson family needs to think about the Jackson family, and if the will was a fraud they need to fire those executors, and put them in jail. I'm sick of people taking advantage of Michael Jackson, even in his death.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#4 Aug 7, 2012
ChasUGC wrote:
Did you ever think that maybe they are thinking of the children?
Did you ever think that their main concern is these executors pocketing MJ's money, now that there is money?
Even in MJ's earlier will, he left out the siblings.
The unfortunate circumstance is that MJ's children are caught in the middle of this fight. They too need to put aside the thought of the money and side with their family, if the will is a fraud.
MJ's money will always go to his children. It is these executors that won't let go of MJ's money.
One percent of 100 million dollars, is still One million dollars. Don't you think that lawyers or executors will do anything or say anything to keep their share, even tear a family apart to keep their share?
These executors couldn't care less about the Jackson family. The Jackson family needs to think about the Jackson family, and if the will was a fraud they need to fire those executors, and put them in jail. I'm sick of people taking advantage of Michael Jackson, even in his death.
Here are the answers to your two questions.

1. No, the Jacksons could care less about the children.

2. No, the Jacksons are more interested in pocketing the money, themselves.

Only a f'loon would think the Jacksons don't want to get their hands on the money and spend every dime, by pretending to be appropriate "exectors", on behalf of Michael's estate. I'm waiting for them to state Michael's children aren't biologically his. The f'loon frenzy would be very entertaining.
snottydidit

Bedford, NY

#5 Aug 8, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are the answers to your two questions.
1. No, the Jacksons could care less about the children.
2. No, the Jacksons are more interested in pocketing the money, themselves.
Only a f'loon would think the Jacksons don't want to get their hands on the money and spend every dime, by pretending to be appropriate "exectors", on behalf of Michael's estate. I'm waiting for them to state Michael's children aren't biologically his. The f'loon frenzy would be very entertaining.
Racist pig is a fool at all times. Why bother talking sense to the senseless? They sure didn't care about the kids while being neglected by their purchaser, drug addict and pedophile jacko the wacko. the whole family lived off of jacko now all of a sudden they don't want money...lmao chasugh, as always you're a moron.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 9, 2012
ACQUIT:(uh – kwit)

1. to relieve from a charge of fault or crime; declare not guilty:(They acquitted her in court, but I still think she’s guilty.)
2. to release or discharge from an obligation.
3. to settle or satisfy (a debt, obligation, claim, etc.)
4. to free or clear oneself: He acquitted himself of suspicion.
Anyone spot the word “INNOCENT” anywhere in this definition? I don’t.
ChasUGC

Norwalk, CA

#7 Aug 25, 2012
krackerjacks wrote:
ACQUIT:(uh – kwit)
1. to relieve from a charge of fault or crime; declare not guilty:(They acquitted her in court, but I still think she’s guilty.)
2. to release or discharge from an obligation.
3. to settle or satisfy (a debt, obligation, claim, etc.)
4. to free or clear oneself: He acquitted himself of suspicion.
Anyone spot the word “INNOCENT” anywhere in this definition? I don’t.
I'm glad you're banned. You turn every thread into your own racist induced battle field. One racist revealed, one down, many to go.

What the hell does the acquittal have to do with his estate after death?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pop/Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 24 min MJ FRIEND 24
Love her or hate her, Madonna is a machine - no... 29 min showsomekindness 2
Flashback | John And Yoko's 1971 Holiday Gift F... 50 min Antonella Francesca 1
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 1 hr Len is Disgusted 134
Jackson Family fears that Prince Michael may be... 2 hr Len is Disgusted 24
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 3 hr RICK 12,812
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band coming to Ba... 6 hr Kelly 7
More from around the web