Roger Hodgson of Supertramp Announces Breakfast in America U.S. Tour Dates

Jul 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BroadwayWorld.com

Fresh on the heels of sold out performances earlier this year in the U.S., South America, and Europe, Roger Hodgson, co-founder and original singer-songwriter of Supertramp, brings his Breakfast in America tour back to the United States.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
music man

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Roger Hodgson concerts are a true experience of all I love about Supertramp- his unique voice, the songs he wrote- like Dreamer, The Logical Song, Breakfast in America, Logical Song, School, Fools Overture, Give a Little Bit, Hide in Your Shell. The great melodies, the Wurlitzer piano- these are the signature sounds of Supertramp that are really Roger Hodgson. Roger creates such a warm and friendly connection with the audience –makes you feel like he’s singing just for you. It's a concert experience not to be missed. More about Roger at rogerhodgson.com
Rissa Ciociola

Havertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Roger Hodgson's music & words have a way of reaching deep inside your soul and changing the way you feel & how you view the world. Not only a legendary songwriter & composer, Roger is a teacher, a guide, a wise sage--- the songs he's written still reach the hearts of today's generations, proof that a song with a powerful message can stand the test of time and serve as a lesson for us all. I saw him live last September and really enjoyed the positive, feel-good vibe I felt throughout the audience. His band is extraordinary, complete with a saxophonist, drummer, bassist, keyboardist & of course Roger himself. It is obvious that they have fantastic musical chemistry, rather than overshadowing each other they individually enhance each others' sound. Each show is truly unique in both sound & feeling, which is why I have tickets to see him 3 times on this tour--- that's right, 3 times! His set-lists always hold surprising dear favorites as well as the deeper tracks. There is absolutely no way you can miss the show of a lifetime from one of classic rock's most legendary musicians. I guarantee that when you see him just once, you'll find yourself dreaming of his next show--maybe even another!:) You can follow him on his tour around the world on Facebook, as well as access to exclusive presale ticket information and newly announced tour dates:

http://www.facebook.com/RogerHodgsonOfficial

Come along & take my hand, let's go to the show!!
guitar62player

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

The excitement builds....... Roger is offering an extensive US Tour!!! Look for a concert close to you.... The music Roger Hodgson offers is poetry in motion, the body of music so elegantly expresses how so many have felt growing, trying to determine who we are the people to become. As you listen to Rogers body of music he truly tries to offer answers to that very question, with the strong message of being true to yourself, following your dreams and love each other...... he shares his personal, life awakenings with us through his music and offers this amazing walk through the music with you see him live.

Because of his distinctive sound, vocally, lyrically, and musically, Roger is easily recognized and quickly remembered. His music finds a place in your soul and each time you hear those familiar notes winding their way to your ears, feel comforted.

Roger Hodgson has been touring for the last ten years and one of those rare artists who spends his time communicating with his audience. You only have to listen to one song, one candidly spoken introduction, one humorous antidote to become a fan for life. His voice and music sound better than ever and he makes you feel like he is playing just for you and yes..... you will hear "Give a Little Bit, Dreamer, Take the Long Way Home, and Logical Song" to just name a few of his gems, live.

If you attend just one of his performances you will want to see him again and again ......be warned......
Check out his website for upcoming events: http://www.rogerhodgson.com/documents/tour.ht...
https://www.facebook.com/rogerhodgsonofficial
http://twitter.com/ #!/RogerHodgson
Candy
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the show that gave Roger Hodgson in Spain last July 16, only concert this year in Spain.

Now in North America, have the opportunity to attend one of the moments they will remember throughout their lives.
Roger connects with his audience dramatically, creating happiness and positive side of life.

Return to your music and songs to memorable moments of your life, your youth, and enjoy the voice of the band Supertramp, the sound of the greatest successes of this group, composed and written by Roger, and the musical quality offered by its staging with his large repertoire.

A unique moment, and probably want to see him once again, and again.....

“Roger Hodgson, the essence of your harmony”.

I can only say at least once in That Their life has to Attend a live concert by Roger Hodgson. It is a unique experience, where ‘unify all your best feelings of your heart and your soul.

Roger connects with his audience in an extraordinary manner, creating a magical relationship that few artists achieve the level of today in his live concerts.

Here are other examples of the best of their repertoire available on iTunes.

Now we can enjoy His last great work in iTunes “Live Classics”, the songs Were Recorded In Different Countries of Their live shows, Brazil, Norway, Venezuela, France and Germany. Great Successes That we enjoy in your new Tour 2012 “Breakfast in America”, Which will visit Different country clubs worldwide, do not miss it!

The soul and spirit of Supertramp live, to offer the magic of the original sound of Their songs..

Roger Hodgson returns to the stage with all the force of historical music and energy of all the historical heart. A treat for the senses, enjoy one of the geniuses in the history universal of music.

You can see video examples of songs that Roger shows offer for its live, in their official youtube MrRogerHodgson, and the official´s pages in Facebook, twitter and the web…..

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRogerHodgson

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••