Michael Jackson Revealed! Defending A King ~ His Life & Legacy Published by Outskirts Press

Sep 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: AmericanBankingNews.com

Outskirts Press, Inc. has published the revised edition of Defending A King ~ His Life & Legacy by Dr.

Comments
1 - 20 of 97 Comments Last updated Sep 30, 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

8

5

3

This sounds like a piece of cr@p, too me. F'loons will love it. But I'm tird of people worshiping a drug-addicted pedophile. When somebody has the guts to write a book about his sexual abuse of children, I'll buy it.

Better still, when Corey Feldman and Frank Cascio have the guts to admit Michael molested them, I'll buy their books.

Since: Sep 09

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 23, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Len is Disgusted wrote:
This sounds like a piece of cr@p, too me. F'loons will love it. But I'm tird of people worshiping a drug-addicted pedophile. When somebody has the guts to write a book about his sexual abuse of children, I'll buy it.
Better still, when Corey Feldman and Frank Cascio have the guts to admit Michael molested them, I'll buy their books.
You're in for a long wait then!

Frank Cascio has already published the details of the strong friendship that MJ had with his ENTIRE FAMILY for over 25 years and about all the wonderful opportunities, experiences and inspirational and life lessons that MJ gave to him and all of his siblings throughout that time.

There's plenty of criticism of MJ in the book - about his character flaws, eccentricities, poor judgement at times, struggles with his emotional and physical issues and his battle with prescription drug dependency etc. In short, he talks about Michael Jackson the man, as he knew him - a complex, imperfect human being, but one with a big heart and a kind, loving, generous and gentle nature who NEVER, EVER did anything inappropriate to him or any of his siblings and NEVER exhibited the slightest sexual interest towards children.

As for Corey Feldman, he has already told the police that he WAS molested, and by whom, but the police weren't interested at the time because it was NOT Michael Jackson. In fact he has been quite vocal about a pedophile presence in Hollywood and has blamed sexual abuse as a primary cause of his friend Corey Haim's drug addictions, gradual decline and eventual premature death. If Michael Jackson had abused Corey Feldman, you can be sure we would have known about it long ago!

You are, quite simply.......... totally, utterly and completely WRONG!

Michael Joseph Jackson NEVER molested ANY child.

Get over it!
Gary Glitter

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 23, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Exonian wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in for a long wait then!
Frank Cascio has already published the details of the strong friendship that MJ had with his ENTIRE FAMILY for over 25 years and about all the wonderful opportunities, experiences and inspirational and life lessons that MJ gave to him and all of his siblings throughout that time.
There's plenty of criticism of MJ in the book - about his character flaws, eccentricities, poor judgement at times, struggles with his emotional and physical issues and his battle with prescription drug dependency etc. In short, he talks about Michael Jackson the man, as he knew him - a complex, imperfect human being, but one with a big heart and a kind, loving, generous and gentle nature who NEVER, EVER did anything inappropriate to him or any of his siblings and NEVER exhibited the slightest sexual interest towards children.
As for Corey Feldman, he has already told the police that he WAS molested, and by whom, but the police weren't interested at the time because it was NOT Michael Jackson. In fact he has been quite vocal about a pedophile presence in Hollywood and has blamed sexual abuse as a primary cause of his friend Corey Haim's drug addictions, gradual decline and eventual premature death. If Michael Jackson had abused Corey Feldman, you can be sure we would have known about it long ago!
You are, quite simply.......... totally, utterly and completely WRONG!
Michael Joseph Jackson NEVER molested ANY child.
Get over it!
Exactly, MJ never molested nobody. He just enjoy taking young boys to his bed night after night and collecting nude photos of them. MJ didn't touch them, just like I didn't touch those Vietnamese girls. I just shared my bed, just like MJ did. I am too a very misunderstood complexed and imperfect human being, with a big heart and generous soul, who was often misunderstood.

I know exactly what the haters will do next, they will post a link to Child Molesters: A Behavioral Analysis, which was written by a FBI agent who had decades of experience dealing with paedophiles. They will pick out the part where it says victims of molestation often deny or minimise their abuse. I say BS to that. I think MJ fans and people who support unrelated adult child sleepovers like yourself know more about paedophilia than some FBI agent.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 23, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Gary Glitter wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, MJ never molested nobody. He just enjoy taking young boys to his bed night after night and collecting nude photos of them. MJ didn't touch them, just like I didn't touch those Vietnamese girls. I just shared my bed, just like MJ did. I am too a very misunderstood complexed and imperfect human being, with a big heart and generous soul, who was often misunderstood.
I know exactly what the haters will do next, they will post a link to Child Molesters: A Behavioral Analysis, which was written by a FBI agent who had decades of experience dealing with paedophiles. They will pick out the part where it says victims of molestation often deny or minimise their abuse. I say BS to that. I think MJ fans and people who support unrelated adult child sleepovers like yourself know more about paedophilia than some FBI agent.
You admitted guilt to more than 4,000 images of young girls and boys. All ranging from 2 year olds to 10 year olds. All were engaged in humiliating sexual acts.

That type of photograph was never found in MJ's possession.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You admitted guilt to more than 4,000 images of young girls and boys. All ranging from 2 year olds to 10 year olds. All were engaged in humiliating sexual acts.
That type of photograph was never found in MJ's possession.
I give Gary Glitter credit for "manning up" to his crimes.

MJ never admitted that taking other people's children to bed with him was a foolish thing to do. No matter how many lives it destroyed,(including his own) he just called us ignorant and kept doing it. Eventually it caught up with him. He died morally and financially bankrupt.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
I give Gary Glitter credit for "manning up" to his crimes.
MJ never admitted that taking other people's children to bed with him was a foolish thing to do. No matter how many lives it destroyed,(including his own) he just called us ignorant and kept doing it. Eventually it caught up with him. He died morally and financially bankrupt.
Garry Glitter denied everything too but there was too much proof and evidence. He buckled for a less severe sentence.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Garry Glitter denied everything too but there was too much proof and evidence. He buckled for a less severe sentence.
Yeah, most people will claim they're innocent at first. They want to see if the can beat the rap.

You really can't compare GG with MJ anyway. Glitter wasn't protected the way MJ was. He had declared bankruptcy and was living in a rented bungalow in Vietnam when he was arrested. He didn't have a staff of people to attend to his every wish and maids to clean up after him. When he got busted, no teary eyed fans stood out in the rain and chanted for his release.

I believe the reason there wasn't "too much proof and evidence" against MJ was because he was surrounded by legions of lawyers, advisers, bodyguards and other enablers.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Nobody could stop Michael Jackson.

NOBODY.

He was "The King" to millions of people. They grew up with him. They considered his problems, their problems. To admit that he made mistakes would be the same as admitting they’ve made mistakes. Many people (Like you.) will insist that in the face of uncertainty, it’s best to accept Jackson’s innocence. The mystique surrounding this man is part of what his loyal following love about him.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Check out the title of this book and you can just about tell where it's coming from.

"Defending The King."

Michael Jackson was an entertainer, not "a king" and people have never stopped "defending" him.

What should we expect from someone that writes a book about how "THE KING" must be defended?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Maybe the day will arrive when Michael Jackson won't be viewed as some God-like superhuman with a divine purpose to “Heal The World” with his magnificent works of art and we can begin to put this into perspective.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

THE KING IS DEAD!!

Can we let "his majesty" come down off his pedestal now?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You admitted guilt to more than 4,000 images of young girls and boys. All ranging from 2 year olds to 10 year olds. All were engaged in humiliating sexual acts.
That type of photograph was never found in MJ's possession.
Whoooosh! As usual, the sarcasm of the person who posted that went right over your head. Gawd, you're stupid.

Insofar as Michael is concerned, I guess owning a photo of one of his "special" friends in the nude, another photos of a nude child loosely draped in a sheet, and another photo of a boy holding and umbrella with his bikini pants party pulled down isn't disgusting enough for a pedo supporter, such as yourself.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

3

Exonian wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in for a long wait then!
Frank Cascio has already published the details of the strong friendship that MJ had with his ENTIRE FAMILY for over 25 years and about all the wonderful opportunities, experiences and inspirational and life lessons that MJ gave to him and all of his siblings throughout that time.
There's plenty of criticism of MJ in the book - about his character flaws, eccentricities, poor judgement at times, struggles with his emotional and physical issues and his battle with prescription drug dependency etc. In short, he talks about Michael Jackson the man, as he knew him - a complex, imperfect human being, but one with a big heart and a kind, loving, generous and gentle nature who NEVER, EVER did anything inappropriate to him or any of his siblings and NEVER exhibited the slightest sexual interest towards children.
As for Corey Feldman, he has already told the police that he WAS molested, and by whom, but the police weren't interested at the time because it was NOT Michael Jackson. In fact he has been quite vocal about a pedophile presence in Hollywood and has blamed sexual abuse as a primary cause of his friend Corey Haim's drug addictions, gradual decline and eventual premature death. If Michael Jackson had abused Corey Feldman, you can be sure we would have known about it long ago!
You are, quite simply.......... totally, utterly and completely WRONG!
Michael Joseph Jackson NEVER molested ANY child.
Get over it!
Exonian, you are one of my favorite, ridiculous f'loons on this forum, and I'm so glad to see you back. I'm having fun, swatting you around.

Care to explain why Michael would vacation alone with Frank, and also with Frank and his brother Eddie? Care to explain why Frank helped Michael cover up his criminal behavior with children? Care to explain why Frank was going to be indicted as a co-conspirator? Your post should be very entertaining. Don't disappoint me.

While we're on the subject of Corey Feldman, Howard Stern got him to admit he spent the night alone with Michael. On the show of the two Coreys, Corey Haim said he was raped by the man Corey F. regards as his best friend. Now, which child molester would that be? Why, Corey F. described Michael as his best friend!

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, most people will claim they're innocent at first. They want to see if the can beat the rap.
You really can't compare GG with MJ anyway. Glitter wasn't protected the way MJ was. He had declared bankruptcy and was living in a rented bungalow in Vietnam when he was arrested. He didn't have a staff of people to attend to his every wish and maids to clean up after him. When he got busted, no teary eyed fans stood out in the rain and chanted for his release.
I believe the reason there wasn't "too much proof and evidence" against MJ was because he was surrounded by legions of lawyers, advisers, bodyguards and other enablers.
Glitter is very rich and not bankrupt. He wrote a lot of good music that are still being used and generating a lot of money for him. He was going over to those countries because it's a lot easier to access children there and they are rife in corruption.

All pedophiles travel to those countries all the time.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

2

ononothimagin wrote:
THE KING IS DEAD!!
Can we let "his majesty" come down off his pedestal now?
MJ was music royalty. The man was never a pedophile. He did have some problems that he can thank his father for.

MJ was not a pedophile, I just think he never wanted to turn out like his father so avoided sexually growing up. That's why he felt safe with children and they with him.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoooosh! As usual, the sarcasm of the person who posted that went right over your head. Gawd, you're stupid.
Insofar as Michael is concerned, I guess owning a photo of one of his "special" friends in the nude, another photos of a nude child loosely draped in a sheet, and another photo of a boy holding and umbrella with his bikini pants party pulled down isn't disgusting enough for a pedo supporter, such as yourself.
Those photographs were taken in a different context that was not pornographic. Partial nudity that is not of a pornographic nature is not pornography. That was discussed in court and that is why those books were thrown out of court and placed within your sick mind.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ was music royalty. The man was never a pedophile. He did have some problems that he can thank his father for.
MJ was not a pedophile, I just think he never wanted to turn out like his father so avoided sexually growing up. That's why he felt safe with children and they with him.
I don't buy that Joe Jackson caused Michael's problems.

If you wanna discuss it, I've created a thread called, "Did Joe Jackson Beat Michael."

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Glitter is very rich and not bankrupt. He wrote a lot of good music that are still being used and generating a lot of money for him. He was going over to those countries because it's a lot easier to access children there and they are rife in corruption.
All pedophiles travel to those countries all the time.
I guess that explains why Michael liked visiting those countries.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Those photographs were taken in a different context that was not pornographic. Partial nudity that is not of a pornographic nature is not pornography. That was discussed in court and that is why those books were thrown out of court and placed within your sick mind.
Those photos in the book were taken by pedophiles, edited by pedophiles, and recommended by pedophiles.

Nice try, no cigar.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that explains why Michael liked visiting those countries.
You purposefully forget that Michael Jackson went to those countries to perform and to help the needy. MJ spent much time in hospitals there, with sick children.

Garry Glitter has no interest in sick children nor helping the poor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••