Half of Black Sabbath Reunite with Dio

Full story: Mtv.com

Band will tour as Heaven and Hell for most of 2007. For much of the past decade, Black Sabbath have been performing with their original singer, Ozzy Osbourne.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated May 12, 2012
sonofozzy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2007

F**K THIS HEAVEN AND HELL SHIT DIO WILL NEVER GET SABBATH SO STOP TRYING DICK HEAD! THERES ONLY ONE TRUE SABBATH AND THATS WITH THE OZZMAN.
Mario

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2007

I like Dio, but, I Can't say this reunion is black sabbath, this could be called Heaven and Hell-Live tour-Iommi with Dio, but NO Black Sabbath.

sonofozzy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2007

yeah defo mario rockon
warden

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2007

Whats the problem with it being called Black Sabbath? Their stuff with Dio is great.
sonofozzy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2007

obvious reasons.. that there is only one black sabbath which IOMMI GEEZER AND BILL HAVE NOW ALSO SAID FOR MANY YEARS. HENCE IOMMI WANTING TO CALL THIS SIDE PROGECT HEVEN AND HELL. THE REAL AND ONLY SABBATH IS WITH THE OZZMAN AS EVERYONE KNOWS AND HISTORY HAS CONFIRMED. SO DIO A THINK YA NOW WHAT TO DO.
Whatever

Escondido, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2007

Are any of you people in the band. It's what ever they all agreed to call it and (i think) for once no lawyers were involved. Both are great singers. Just made it a pain to find tikets for show when they listed the band as heven n hell. When singers leave fans fight, Iron Maiden,Van halen for example. I like music for the sound not the name.
brome87

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2007

SUM of you people got a lot of nerve its you dont like dio fine but dont disrespect him he's a metal god and real metal fans take what they can get i would go see sabbath even if gillan was singing its better than all the bullshit they call music nowadays where the singer just screams like an idiot and you can understand a word he's saying
dio is a great musician and ive seen him live (never with sabbath)but he put on a kick ass show he deserves some RESPECT!
ORIGINALMETALFAN OFDET

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2007

COME ON STOP THE BITCHING AND CRYING
IN 79 IT WASNT WORKING WITH OZZY RESULTS=DIO WITH SABBATH 2 GOOD LPS 2GOOD CONCERTS 1 GREAT LP BORN AGAIN GREAT SHOW WITH GILLAN BEATS WHAT WE GOT NOW! PS BORN AGAIN WAS THE HEAVIEST SABBATH LP

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

RIP Ronnie !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••