Jennifer Lopez is sex mad, says toyboy lover

Nov 15, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NEWS.com.au

Casper Smart, 24, says singer J-Lo has the body of a woman half her age - and is not afraid to use it.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Rb RECORDS

Beograd, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 16, 2011
 
Slusaj ovaj trip. Policija nece jos da me hapsi jer zeli da pohvata sve aktere iz Rb dogadjaja. Ja sam sam i ozdravio sam. Sed.
Bente Boga

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 16, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rb RECORDS wrote:
Slusaj ovaj trip. Policija nece jos da me hapsi jer zeli da pohvata sve aktere iz Rb dogadjaja. Ja sam sam i ozdravio sam. Sed.
You can say that again!!!!

I think.
The Monkey

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 16, 2011
 
Hey, if the "STAR" says, its gotta be true.
My personal favorite was their story;
"Boy trapped in Refrigerator Eats Own Foot!"
Photos were classic!!!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 16, 2011
 
i'm sure he's gutted.........
ikyb

New Brunswick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 21, 2011
 
Only men who think women are used to be sex toy, well she is like instant sex doll.
Fondit

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

ikyb wrote:
Only men who think women are used to be sex toy, well she is like instant sex doll.
Yes yes, whatever you say....I think.
SDS

New Brunswick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 22, 2011
 
JLo es una vieja ridicula sucia y sidosa.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 22, 2011
 
SDS wrote:
JLo es una vieja ridicula sucia y sidosa.
wonderful,,,,,,!!!not sure about the last bit tho,,,,,,
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 23, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sl ut s these days the human race is patheic
BEATRICE HARVEY

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 30, 2012
 
Well she's not afraid to use that body, she is built like a 25 yr. old model, I wish I could look like that, she is beautiful, gorgeous and fine as hell! Casper you're the luckiest man in the world right now, any man would die to date somebody like J.LO, I mean really! Why she picked you I don't know, she is just too pretty for you! J.Lo has very bad taste in men! What does she in Casper I have no idea!
Ron Jeramy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 30, 2012
 
BEATRICE HARVEY wrote:
Well she's not afraid to use that body, she is built like a 25 yr. old model, I wish I could look like that, she is beautiful, gorgeous and fine as hell! Casper you're the luckiest man in the world right now, any man would die to date somebody like J.LO, I mean really! Why she picked you I don't know, she is just too pretty for you! J.Lo has very bad taste in men! What does she in Casper I have no idea!
I think she's taking a long hard look at it.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 30, 2012
 
BEATRICE HARVEY wrote:
Well she's not afraid to use that body, she is built like a 25 yr. old model, I wish I could look like that, she is beautiful, gorgeous and fine as hell! Casper you're the luckiest man in the world right now, any man would die to date somebody like J.LO, I mean really! Why she picked you I don't know, she is just too pretty for you! J.Lo has very bad taste in men! What does she in Casper I have no idea!
Didnt she marry a chiuaua after leaving Ben Affleck at the alter????
BEATRICE HARVEY

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 30, 2012
 
YES SHE DID APPARENTLY, AND THAT WOULD BE MARC ANTHONY AND ANOTHER UGLY DUCKLING IN THE HOUSE, HE HAS NO KIND OF BODY TO WISH FOR AND HAPPENS TO BE A CONTROLLING FREAK. GEEZ! DOES SHE HAVE ANY KINDA BRAINS AT ALL? I GUESS NOT SHE MARRIED HIM. THIS GUY CASPER IS DOING NOTHING BUT USING HER TO THE HILT AND WHEN HE GETS WHAT HE WANTS HE'S GONNA DUMP HER BY THE WAYSIDE. EVENTUALLY SHE TOO BLIND TO SEE WHAT HE IS DOING. SHE IS A FOOL FOR LOVE THATS FOR SURE. SHE NEEDS TO KICK THIS BROKE GOLDDIGGER TO THE CURB! FOR REAL! IN MONTHS AHEAD HE WILL BECOME CASPER THE GHOST! SEE YA WOULDN'T WANNA BE YA!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 30, 2012
 
BEATRICE HARVEY wrote:
YES SHE DID APPARENTLY, AND THAT WOULD BE MARC ANTHONY AND ANOTHER UGLY DUCKLING IN THE HOUSE, HE HAS NO KIND OF BODY TO WISH FOR AND HAPPENS TO BE A CONTROLLING FREAK. GEEZ! DOES SHE HAVE ANY KINDA BRAINS AT ALL? I GUESS NOT SHE MARRIED HIM. THIS GUY CASPER IS DOING NOTHING BUT USING HER TO THE HILT AND WHEN HE GETS WHAT HE WANTS HE'S GONNA DUMP HER BY THE WAYSIDE. EVENTUALLY SHE TOO BLIND TO SEE WHAT HE IS DOING. SHE IS A FOOL FOR LOVE THATS FOR SURE. SHE NEEDS TO KICK THIS BROKE GOLDDIGGER TO THE CURB! FOR REAL! IN MONTHS AHEAD HE WILL BECOME CASPER THE GHOST! SEE YA WOULDN'T WANNA BE YA!
Is your caps lock on Beatrice????
BEATRICE HARVEY

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 31, 2012
 
Yeah my cap locks was on but I unlocked them. As i was sayin' she has one hellava body to beat, she's not afraid to use it at her age, which there's nothing wrong with that! If I had a body like that I would flaunt it too. She must have a very strong sex drive for a woman her age, Wowsa!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 31, 2012
 
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>Didnt she marry a chiuaua after leaving Ben Affleck at the alter????
Marc Anthony looks like an ankle.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••