Loving Lucy on her 100th birthday anniversary

Aug 6, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KFVS12

On the 100th anniversary of Lucille Ball's birthday, her daughter is asking fans of the "I Love Lucy" star to be joyous.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2011

We're being bombarded by Lucy marathons on tv this weekend.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2011

Gomer wrote:
the programmers LOVE weekends like this...

it takes their job down one level in difficulty...
from a monkey could do it, to a tv programmer could.

“Very upset American”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Lucy, you got some "Splainin' to do.
Pukethey

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Forget what book I read decades ago but as far as I am concerned the earth would have been much better off with that garbage departing much sooner than she did.

Even as a young child I was repulsed by her 'humor'. I feel as a grown woman now, that I was picking up some serious mental issues just watching her chaotic bs on tv. YUCK. That shit was not humor. It was a manic freak on steroids. Only a complete imbacile would have laughed at that shit called lucille ball. And shame on society for egging that sick crap on. I should be able to sue her estate for emotional pain just because I turned the tv set on. And OH what a carnival they carried on when the bitch died. But the greats went ignored. Go figure.
Ohfaceit

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Pne of the most putrid tv characters I have ever know,'lucy' is the forefront. I know this 'icky' toxic persona. I had one as a mother. And an aside, her 'humor' could only attract the phony or idiots. Imagine. A grown woman acting like she was so f'n stupid like her character did. But forget that. I KNOW that woman damned near gave me terrors. It's called gut feelings. Glad she's dead.
Gomer wrote:
HairyGuy

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

" I Love Lucy "

by Michael Franks

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••