Gay Rapper Threatens To Sue Fans For Not Downloading Mixtape

Posted in the Hip-Hop Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jul 19, 2012

Since: Oct 11

Wigan, UK

#1 Jul 19, 2012
In an extremely bizarre audio clip preview of his upcoming mixtape, "Zero Percent P---y," controversial East Coast gay rapper Cocky da Homo MC, no stranger to hip hop headlines, took up almost 10 minutes of the mp3 in a manic diatribe, ranting almost hysterically against his haters, a former manager from Florida who "works for PETA yet eats hamburgers," and also his fans, going as far as to threaten to actually sue them if they do not download the upcoming street album. The preview, released earlier today at Retwedia.com , shot up almost immediately to the top most streamed music clips of the day.

Perhaps even more shocking in the preview is the inclusion of a song that may just be the very first "pro-snitching" hip hop anthem ever with lyrics such as, "I ain't afraid to snitch, Cocky will (m'f'ing) tell," and "I will call the police, stoop that low dog I will."

The rapper has released the following statement: "I sincerely apologize for the rant, it was ridiculous and everything I said has no basis in reality or fact. Don't sue me."

"Zero Percent P----y" is slated to be released in two weeks, with appearances from Skyy Blue and Josef Eugene.

http://retwedia.com/wfnzzp

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 2 hr IllMortal 36,444
People Who Bike To Work Have Better SEX - Accor... Tue Punjabi hani 1
US inspector finds Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba trip legal Aug 25 Armando Guerra 8
Miley Wins "Video of the Year," Doesn't Twerk; ... Aug 25 The Great Nutsack 1
Diss the emcee above you! (Feb '13) Aug 24 Lenox Da Kid 212
Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon: Fighting To Save Th... Aug 24 Jane 1
48 Hours: The best of things to do in Metro Det... Aug 23 Free Kwame 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000