I Don't Mind Waiting

Oct 27, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Heaven 600

Before releasing her debut album, Morning Glory, Vol. 1: Peace in 1999, Juanita Bynum had lived in various places around the country working at various jobs, none of which involved either music or religion.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Prophet R Elijah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Peace to you,Prophetess Juanita Bynum ministries,therefore the Lord Jesus,will wait,
That He may be gracious tp you;Prophetess Juanita Bynum Ministries,
And therefore He will be exalted,that He may hsve mercy on you.
For the Lord Jesus is God of Justice;Prophet R. Elijah Wriden,Isaiah 42:1;Blessed are all those who wait for Him.Isaiah 30:18;Amen.Most Assuredly,I say to you,
He who receives whomeber I send receivrd Me;Prophetesss Juanita Bynum Ministries,
And he who receives Me receives Him who sen Me.John 13:20; Num,12:6; Then He said,"Hear now My words;Prophetess Juanita Bynum Ministries,if there is a prophet among ypu,I,the Lord Jesus,make Myself known to him in a vision;Prophetess juanita Bynum Ministries,I speak to him in a dream.Matt,11:14;'And if you are willing to receive it he is Elijah who is to come.'For this is he of whom it is written,"Behold I send My messenger before your face,who will prepare Your way before you.John 12:48;Amen
Dakalo yvette lebelo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Indeed the song teach us to wait upon the lord because with him its never too late. What others have achieved in 22 years i can achieve in a month

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gospel Discussions

Search the Gospel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
We serve a God who is merciful to all (Oct '09) Apr 14 happy 759
Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Mar 26 RockyPatricia 52
Gospel music news March 14-21 Mar '14 Berryhill kid 2
Contemporary Gospel Song Mar '14 UAOmroep 1
Feeling Empowered (May '07) Mar '14 Gospel Music Fan 3,096
Televangelist Joel Osteen shuns lavish lifestyl... (Nov '07) Mar '14 Guitar World Blues Fan 327
Watoto Children's Choir brings African tour to ... Feb '14 SJM 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••