Sublime Tribute Band Sued for Fraud

Full story: beatricekiddo on Topix.net

Sublime is suing "tribute" band Sublime Remembered for copyright infringement and fraud among a list of other offenses.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of154
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
oh yeahhhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

I heard floyd lost his lawsuits??? BWAHAAHAAAAA!!!
pat boone

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2008

i saw them last night.
ggg

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

money
Stranglef_cker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

Again for everyone out there who isn't smart enough to do some research on the topic, THIS IS FROM SUBLIME'S OFFICIAL MYSPACE PAGE:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm...
Stranglef_cker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

So if the LBC was endorsed by Sublime wouldn't they be in their myspace "friends" list? These as*holes are blocked from Sublime's myspace for a REASON
East Coast fan

Souderton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

alex wrote:
<quoted text>
Bud is not the rightful owner of the name! Bradley left it to his dad and wife. Q-ball was the original bassist however brief his tenure.
Ummm....any Sublime fan, even us fans from the East Coast know that Eric Wilson was the ONLY bass player of Sublime. The only member that was briefly replaced was Bud by Marshall during his rehab days. Just read "Crazy Fool" or watch any of the documentaries.
East Coast fan

Souderton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

Stranglef_cker wrote:
So if the LBC was endorsed by Sublime wouldn't they be in their myspace "friends" list? These as*holes are blocked from Sublime's myspace for a REASON
LBC is not endorsed, only Badfish is from what I hear.
intrigued

Orangevale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

when and where was this rocker chick?
intrigued

Orangevale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

samps

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

Oy_Vey wrote:
Q-ball told a friend of mine who is also the owner the owner of a club that Sublime Unauthorized/Remembered/LBC - whatever- played at that he (Q-ball) was the original bassist of Sublime. He also said he was with Bradley at the moment Bradley died. Don't know if the part about Bradley's death is true or not, but I do know that Q-ball is not the original bassist. I couldn't believe it when I heard it. That is how they get a foot in the door and book a gig and justify their large fee. Don't know why they cannot just play on their merits and talent. I have heard they are very good. I wouldn't pay a dime to see them though, knowing what Q-Ball is like and that he completely lied.
Bradley died by himself on a walk by the beach, Erik the base player was in the room pretending to be asleep cause he didnt wanna go on a walk.
but the lbc will put on a hell of a show it sounds like if you just put the cd in and listen to the real thing.
East Coast Fan

Souderton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

samps wrote:
<quoted text>
Bradley died by himself on a walk by the beach, Erik the base player was in the room pretending to be asleep cause he didnt wanna go on a walk.
but the lbc will put on a hell of a show it sounds like if you just put the cd in and listen to the real thing.
He died in the hotel room with Bud Gaugh and Louie. Get your facts straight. Watch the documentaries.
East Coast Fan

Souderton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

lisa wrote:
its seems real funny that everyone has an opinion about who knew bradley, who was friends with him or who the hell he hung round with. but then again, opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one. but the fact of the matter is that i've seen pictures of q-ball and bradley together, at fenders in long beach and the 5902 in h.b. playing music, writing songs on video. the funny thing about all of this, is most of you probably weren't even born yet to know what was real and what wasn't. your listening to stories from one person, bud gaugh, who was enemies with q-ball, so of course he's going to tell you what he wants you to believe. in reality, q-ball still talks to bradleys father, jim, quite frequently, was and will continue to be a friend of eric wilson.
I have suspicions that you are probably Q-ball or a close friend writing this lie. A lot of us did see Sublime and I don't remember seeing ANY pics of Q-ball with Bradley or him even mentioning him. What this Q-ball needs is psychological help. It's a shame the younger crowd believes what he says.
i know the truth

Orangevale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

bud gaugh personally told me that q-ball (mike houlihan) had nothing to do with sublime, ever. he was a two-bit concert promoter in the 80's and booked 2 shows for sublime. i heard he didn't even pay them what he owed. which is also the same thing that led to him getting his ass handed to him in san diego a few weeks ago. weird.
sUBLIMER1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

hELLO...
i HAVE KNOWN Mike Houlihan and his family for over 20 years, he is not a fake. I have met some of his friends and some awesum people through him.(Q-ball) Tone-Loc Pupa don etc..Vanilla Ice. He love's his band and only trys to show sublime fans a good time! Getting rich --BULLSHIT-- he spends al his money on attorney fees fighting you ass holes!!
Oh and the Rocker chick who hit him Bring it on Bitch, cause your a dumb ass who he did not want back stage who was throwing shit on stage! Love you Q-Ball!!
sUBLIMER1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Mad Mike wrote:
That is really fucked up. I am for sure telling everyone about this bull shit!
do not believe everything you hear!
Mike's a great guy!
East Coast Fan

Souderton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

sUBLIMER1 wrote:
<quoted text> do not believe everything you hear!
Mike's a great guy!
He's (Qball) a piece of garbage. Read Bud Gaugh's blog on the www.wearesublime.com

Better yet, read this site and all the lies mentioned.
I got a great laugh out of it.

http://www.thelbc.biz/

It will clear up the lies that Sublime LBC, Remembered or whatever they're called. With the real Eric Wilson and Bud Gaugh reforming, that ought to shut down all of the Sublime cover bands especially this one. God, Qball doesn't even play the bass lines right. How pathetic.
ICE

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

Q-ball, by the way was from sacramento, and is dead on that sampling off Robbin the Hood !? I was informed by my idiot friends that Bud - n - Eric slash some dude that sounds like brad was playing @ a lil Tavern here in Olympia.. Lots of people think Q-ball is Eric.. Eric isnt the kinda dude who looks like he belongs in prison. They did a good job on the cover... LBC is nothing more. Sublime cover band capitalizing on people who have no idea who Bud and Eric are.. Im pretty sure Kelly Vargas was on the drums last night though
sublimer1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

ICE wrote:
Q-ball, by the way was from sacramento, and is dead on that sampling off Robbin the Hood !? I was informed by my idiot friends that Bud - n - Eric slash some dude that sounds like brad was playing @ a lil Tavern here in Olympia.. Lots of people think Q-ball is Eric.. Eric isnt the kinda dude who looks like he belongs in prison. They did a good job on the cover... LBC is nothing more. Sublime cover band capitalizing on people who have no idea who Bud and Eric are.. Im pretty sure Kelly Vargas was on the drums last night though
well btw Mike was born and rasied in LA, but his dad and wife's family live in eldorado hills...get it right!
Hawaiian

Wailuku, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

Q Ball and his bullshit lies!
This guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Saw q ball up here in norcal, claimed to be in sublime

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of154
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Music Forum right now

Search the Music Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jermaine Jackson Is Upset With Debbie Rowe's Cl... 10 hr Stormageddon 39
Miley Cyrus Says Her Bangerz Tour is Not Racist... 18 hr N8 the Grrr8 3
Too much plastic surgery for Barry Manilow (Feb '11) 21 hr vicky laster 23
Nick Jonas (Sep '08) Thu jamesrichard121 56
WMF to PDF Converter (Sep '10) Tue Wheatley 2
my name is ndnoni i can sing but i need sponsor... Apr 15 geraldine cloude 1
MerleFest announces Midnight Jam lineup Apr 15 Old timer 1
•••
•••