Could Gangs Be Invading Kentucky?

Full story: WKYT-TV Lexington

A Chicago prosecutor says he sees evidence of gang activity in photos of graffiti taken in Lexington.

Comments (Page 54)

Showing posts 1,061 - 1,080 of1,093
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ss4gogeta0

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Lol "The Man" eh... the same man who bombed the world trade center back in the 90's... the same man who controlled 2 planes that hit the same 2 towers... the same man who got Dick cheney billions through the so called War in Iraq...
I hate that man...

anyway back to gangs... Of course there are gangs in every city... look at Alaska, They have Crips... same with Pennsylvania and skin heads (got my head cracks on some stair cases by a group of skinhead white kids who jumped me while i was going to school out there...)
Regardless that doesnt change the fact of why gangs were created in the first place... "to protect people"...
Anonymous

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

its sure does seem like that sometimes but there are people who look like they are from a gangs but really people judge people too quickly when really those people are really smart
king mo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Andrea wrote:
ooooooohhhhh my boyfriend is a latin king he lives in kentucky but he is from chicago and has a really huge gang so watch yo self people.

How did he get in it?
Cherokee

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

JAF wrote:
If the "white man" is such an IDIOT, where are all the INDIANS?
Right here living in Lex. Came here from the south. The Native Americans are STILL AROUND
Nighthawk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

My gang is called Prestige Worldwide! Google it.
mmfwcl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

Whatever wrote:
Why don't you all get off of Sensemia Street. WHOOP WHOOP
aye bruh you a lo? I just happen to be lookin on this and seen "whoop whoop"
Montgomery County Police

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

mmfwcl wrote:
<quoted text> aye bruh you a lo? I just happen to be lookin on this and seen "whoop whoop"
Anna Abarco and Stephanie Lynn Schwab broke up with the latin kings and told us your stuff. King Flaco claims to take over the area of Gaithersburg, Md. near the schools and shooping centers but look at how many of the hoods that we soon put in Seven Locks detention! If you want a warm place to stay, just come to us at one of our precincts and tell us your problem, you homies! Don't have to worry about a landlord asking you for money at our jails. Give us a try! We got clean toilets, bed, pretty girls working as staff and the rest. Good deal!
JuggaLotus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Aye police dude I was jw are juggalos considered a gang up there? Cuz I be gettin in trouble all the time for wearin a hatchetman and icp shirts? What's the deal with that
justblaze

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Blair wrote:
I don't get it.. What's so great about gangs? All they do is run around like little thugs and make babies that will end up on welfare. Or maybe turn out exactly like the mothers/fathers who brought them into this world. Running the streets like rats.
Or you could say a gang who in the form of a country who doesn't give a Fuck will settle for less because they don't have the morals to stand up for anyone but themselves. Rats raise rats and if you fail to realize that you are better off dead.
Sureno X3

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

SUR 13
Jake The Hamer Davison

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

This gos out to everyone in the world.Take my words that im telling you to hart.Gangs are a make be leave world.They do as ask and do as told.Im a former aryan brotherhood member who had no control.Im doing 39 life consecutive sentences for capital murder.I have lived a life of hell.And hell awaits for me to walk my path for my sins.I have done things to make a billy goat puke.Thing that would put a normal man to a point of suicide.Im not proud of what i have done no.I look back on all the nightmares and i wake up cold and dark inside and i fell gutless.For the the life's that i have taken.I know now in life that you can never take back back what you do but if i had one thing to do over i would have done the things my DAD AND MOMMA wanted me to do.And as for you REDNECK KILLER YOUR A GUTLESS PIG looking for a way out of life.Im just a man doing time for the lives i have taken and there is a fire behind my eyes that you or no one can ever control.LIVE YOUR LIFE ONE DAY AT A TIME FOR YOU AND YOURSELF NOT FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S BULLSHIT LIES BECAUSE ONE DAY YOU WILL BE AS DARK AND COLD AS I AM AND YOU WILL BURN IN HELL.Every one should be loved every one
Bradleybaker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Paduah have a lot of biker gang like the hells angels,iron horseman and sons of silence. And the crips , bloods, ky boys,and a lot more like the gd folk connection and c-own and Vicky loo kills and the fly by night street gang
Bradleybaker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Hay sureno 13 you guys are dunbass's HHHHH :):):):):(
Cool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

What gangs are in Marion il someone help a due out ????:(
Cool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Is someone going to help me out what gangs are in Marion il
BradleybakerHay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

What kine of prison gangs are in person
Bradleybaker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

My bad BradleybakerHay is bradleybaker the dumbasslaptop made me mess up what gangs are in marion il
Bradleybaker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Bradleybaker is awesome and goodlooking ya I am :):):):):)
Bradleybaker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Hay nighthawk u are a dumb dumb gang banger
Badman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

My gang is called the white power crips gang it a new white male gang

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,061 - 1,080 of1,093
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Music Forum right now

Search the Music Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jermaine Jackson Is Upset With Debbie Rowe's Cl... 5 hr BadMan84 21
WMF to PDF Converter (Sep '10) 11 hr Wheatley 2
my name is ndnoni i can sing but i need sponsor... 16 hr geraldine cloude 1
MerleFest announces Midnight Jam lineup 19 hr Old timer 1
my name 19 hr dhowell100 1
Song Help! 80s Sound Yet Modern Song? (Aug '13) Tue Adam 2
Luckenbach is 'Pickin' for the Record' (Aug '09) Mon John Michon 10
•••
•••