Could Gangs Be Invading Kentucky?

Full story: WKYT-TV Lexington

A Chicago prosecutor says he sees evidence of gang activity in photos of graffiti taken in Lexington.
Comments
21 - 40 of 1,097 Comments Last updated Friday Jul 18
LOL

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2006

I love it!! LOL All these people claiming to be from here and there with a totally different state next to their damn name LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

I know people in gangs and I'll tell you what, I never heard them talking about how hard they were on line LOL, you guys are funny though
Rachel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2006

cumming from the real block humblot park where many lived and died to be in the AMLK nation i can tell you it's all b.s look cuz grow up life after 21 go's real fast no schooling dont know how to count beyond dime bag money you will go no where i cum from a time when the kings where real now they just thugs up to no good am grown now i married a MLD from murder town my family not to happy but hey we all have to grow up. and as for boyfriend in who's a king down in kentucky stop playing he's in jail down there i said the same thing
Rachel chi town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2006

am with you's who think gangs suck lose your friend's first love baby daddy son or father youll see. Humblot park i still respect my hood and my family just wish the one's that died for the kings where still here
Rachel chi town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2006

Judged:

jose ramirez padilla wrote:
I myself is a latin king you guys in Kentucky are going to get invaded regraudless we as latin kings will die
over any thing that steps in are way so old safe kentucky kiss it good bye! belive that i am from chicago
amor de rey
HUMBLOT PARK WITH LOTS OF LOVE CUM FROM THE REAL BLOCK WHERE THE KINGS WHERE REAL AT ONE TIME GET OVER IT LIL BOY GROW UP I STILL RESPECT MY HOOD MY FAMILY BUT SHIT IT GETS OLD AND KENTUCKY HAS LOTS OF PRISONS SO WATCH WHERE YOU GO GANG LIFE MY TAKE YOU THERE AM MARRIED TO A MLD AND SUM OF MY FAMILY HATES THAT BUT THE KINGS DONT TAKE CARE OF ME JUST LIVE AND LEARN GO TO SCHOOL BE SUM BODY NOT AN "OH THAT GUY WHO GOT SHOOT"
Rosita Cotto

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2006

The remarks of young people sometimes is frustrating to a mother who has a son that is a Latin King. Ignorance is what has given the nation a bad reputation. The meaning of what is has disappeared because of what is going on. We as hispanic need to wake up and show the corrupted system that the "Latin Kings" are not what they portray them to be. The government fails to realize that everywhere you go, no matter what profession you are in, there is a few that are corrupted. The government himself as violated my rights but no one sees it because it is the system. Wake up and show yourself with education and intelligence. Live with what it signifys to be a King or Queen.
KING MOB

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2006

All you damn people are crazy..... I have been a Latin King for 17 years from the South Side of Chicago. Anybody who tries to tell you that the Nacion is all about empowering 3rd world people are living in a dream that will never come true. I am almost 30 years old and the only thing that matters to me anymore is my family and my career. Nobody cares!

A King Brother in todays world has no interest in furthering the "Oppressed" Latino community. All they care about are 26 inch rims and females. That makes us no different than anyone else.

Wake up!
LOL

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2006

"whoop whoop"...now that's gangsta LOL and as mo as it gets...
LOL

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2006

You have been a King on the south side of Chicago huh? Why does it come up Philly????
Rosita Cotto

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2006

King Mob, you are definitely correct. It i today's generation that has given the name a bad reputation. It really needs positive role models but one with strength and wisdom. The cause and laws are beautiful. I am much older than you and I have seen many things in my life time. When one sees what is going on the smart thing is to follow your heart especially with a family. It makes no sense to destroy what one has for something that is not what is was, especially when you have those that will turn their back without a blink of the eye and yet claim to be a brother. So much to learn but so much ignorant with the younger crowd today. From my heart I wish you the best of luck with you and yourself and I congratulate you for making the correct choice probably at the right time. May God bless you and yours always. A Mother always!
Harmony J

Since: May 06

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2006

LOL wrote:
I love it!! LOL All these people claiming to be from here and there with a totally different state next to their damn name LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
I know people in gangs and I'll tell you what, I never heard them talking about how hard they were on line LOL, you guys are funny though
Not that I side with the "gangsta's", but next to my name it says Plano, TX and that is about 4 hours from me. So not always is the location shown correctly.
Harmony J

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2006

I am not even in the state of TX.
Rachel chi town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2006

Rosita Cotto wrote:
The remarks of young people sometimes is frustrating to a mother who has a son that is a Latin King. Ignorance is what has given the nation a bad reputation. The meaning of what is has disappeared because of what is going on. We as hispanic need to wake up and show the corrupted system that the "Latin Kings" are not what they portray them to be. The government fails to realize that everywhere you go, no matter what profession you are in, there is a few that are corrupted. The government himself as violated my rights but no one sees it because it is the system. Wake up and show yourself with education and intelligence. Live with what it signifys to be a King or Queen.
Am with you on that you speak from the heart it would be nice if these young kids listen from chicago
LOL

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2006

Harmony J wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I side with the "gangsta's", but next to my name it says Plano, TX and that is about 4 hours from me. So not always is the location shown correctly.
I have heard about it being off but not by states and these people NEVER come back after being called on it....
Rach chicago

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2006

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard about it being off but not by states and these people NEVER come back after being called on it....
well i know that it's not right all time it said ca for and am chicago so it can be wrong who cares where anyone is from just as long as theres no disrespect right
leroydude23

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2006

how is this to do with music?
Rach chicago

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2006

leroydude23 wrote:
how is this to do with music?
wrong forum this is about the Latin Kings
Dub20

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2006

Jeanie wrote:
No one is scared of your boyfriend or his little gang.
Hey gurl let me tell u sumthin tha altin kingz aint no little gang they one of tha biggest in tha country so u shouldnt be scared but u should be easy were u step. but newayz its better 2 b a thug than a g

“:)”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2006

Dub20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey gurl let me tell u sumthin tha altin kingz aint no little gang they one of tha biggest in tha country so u shouldnt be scared but u should be easy were u step. but newayz its better 2 b a thug than a g
I'm a thug.

Rawr.
devioz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2006

i stay in da hoodz of da chi.. where everybody is independent and has sumone lookin after dem, either up in heaven, where dey already did da dead or over here.. where we steppin on dem folkz......we ride till we die n r down for n e shit... ALKQN .....amor de reyna dats fo sho
KING MOB

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2006

LOL.... I AM RIGHT HERE. IF YOU'RE CALLIN SOMEBODY THEN CALL ME OUT! I LIVE IN JOLIET, IL DONT ASK ME WHY PA COMES UP.... IT NEVER ASKED FOR ANY INFO. I AM OLD SCHOOL DRAKE & 31ST FROM THE LITTLE VILLAGE. DONT CALL MY NAME OUT. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKIN TO.

TRUST ME I NEVER BEEN TO PA BUT TO DRIVE THROUGH IT!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Music Forum right now

Search the Music Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... 3 hr Len is Disgusted 438
Justin Moore SUCKS!!! (Aug '11) 5 hr Anonymous 43
Lil' Wayne's Ode To Kobe Bryant (Jun '09) 18 hr dgr 5
Post songs. (Apr '12) 20 hr Belch 126
Don't worry, Sugarland isn't breaking up Sun marc manno 1
The 30-year metal reign of Tom Araya and Slayer (Aug '12) Sun aceofspades 2
'Purple Rain' turns 30: How 1984 made Prince a ... Sat Octopus 8
•••
•••