Since: Sep 11

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Oct 17, 2011
A perfect movie. Feels almost like a vignette in scope, kind of a truncated story that might have made a fascinating cable TV show, but it feels complete and it's satisfying. I've always had a love/hate relationship with Gosling - turned on by his talent, turned off by his hipster vanity. But this one won me over. He's perfect, as is Clooney who gives the best performance I've ever seen from him. Hoffman is impeccable, as always. My only complaint, why do they keep giving Jeffery Wright such WEAK ROLES. He's one of the most interesting actors in the game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Ides of March Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Clooney's Obama fundraiser uses star pow... (May '12) Jul '13 swedenforever 12
George Clooney, Dad Nick Clooney Arrest - What'... (Mar '12) Mar '12 charles jones 1
We need a strong opposition (Feb '12) Feb '12 black pepper 2
Gervais, Clooney Headline Golden Globes (Jan '12) Jan '12 morons united 1
Tattle: Janet Jackson for Nutrisystem (Dec '11) Jan '12 kelly DJ 3
Petition: Gosling should be 'Sexiest Man,' not ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Truths 1
Some Americans put their money 'where Warren Bu... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Joanie Johnson Di... 1
More from around the web