Rajesh Khanna death: He signed off with 'Time is up', says Amitabh Bachchan

Jul 19, 2012 Full story: The Indian Express 6

'Time is up', 'Pack up' - these were the last words of the first superstar of Indian cinema Rajesh Khanna before he breathed his last.

Full Story
Abhay Khot

Mumbai, India

#1 Jul 19, 2012
u r in ur hrts
Nag shankar

Guntur, India

#2 Jul 19, 2012
You will continue to live in our hearts with your timeless films, great performances and great songs. You will be seen by a son in his father and also by a father in his son. Physically, you are not with us. But you will remain immortal through your great classic films. Good bye and iswar aapki atma ko shanti de.
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#3 Jul 19, 2012
Our beloved Original Superstar may rest in peace. We are helpless and only remember your classic songs especially -- AAB YAD MAIN TERE BEET JAENGE RO RO KEY....... However, we know very that YOU HATE TEARS.
Harish

UK

#4 Jul 19, 2012
So said to hear the loss of the Great Rajesh Khanna. He was a simble of Indian Cinema for many decades and an icon. God bless him and may his memories live forever.. RIP
starfan

Delhi, India

#5 Jul 19, 2012
now when rajesh khanna sir is gone i can remember one song that he performed brilliantly...jab dard nahi thi seene me tab khaaq maza tha jeene me...
radzi

Langkawi, Malaysia

#6 Jul 19, 2012
Amitabh Bachchan took the opportunity to tell us what was Rajesh Khanna last words?

Another publicity stunt in my book.

Hey! Give that honor to Akshay Kumar laaa....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Short Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Motown: The Musical' opens at the Orpheum Thea... Dec 17 Tom 2
'Birdman' leads Golden Globes nominees with seven Dec 11 fjk 1
Special Feature: 32 facts about Michael Jackson... Dec 11 getoveryourself 52
Why Are There No Longer Back-to-Back 'Independe... Dec 9 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Iggy Azalea, Taylor Swift set for 2014 AMAs Nov 28 Big mike 3
Protesters of Ferguson decision flood US streets Nov 25 src 5
Post the First Comment (Mar '11) Nov '14 Phim hay 51
More from around the web