Actor Leguizamo criticises Costner

Full story: Nerve News

Actor John Leguizamo has slammed actor Kevin Costner for launching into a self-obsessed rant on the sets of 'Revenge' in 1990.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Darby Callahan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2006

Leguizamo who???? He is so not worthy of any attention. Where does he get off lying about Kevin Costner that way? Does he really think anybody will believe him? I don't.
The Postman

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2007

At least john still has a film career.
Darby Callahan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2007

Oh yeah, right. When was the last time Leguizamo whoever did anything current? Hmmmmm????? See, you can't answer because HE HAS DONE NOTHING. Buzz off, you nobody like Leguizamo
VyVy Havana_Countess

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2007

That's funny ur knick is The Postman, oh and please Darby don't sweat it. Lizard Boy, sorry Leguizamo is just a hater because he had to play the cholo in Revenge, and didn't know how to take a pointer from someone who "can" act. Oh and I'm sure if I looked like KC I wouldn't like a failure to thrive shadow on my way so, step off the light,
Over and Out
The Contessa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Revenge Discussions

Search the Revenge Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Official: Director Tony Scott dead (Aug '12) Aug '12 Fighter14 2
Queen of the Damned (Jul '08) Jan '11 Freddy the Fright-Stalker 4
•••
•••
•••