Skid Row plays Starland Ballroom Saturday

Mar 27, 2012 Full story: MyCentralJersey 11

With: Lynch Mob, Exxplorer, Arch Demon and Zodiac Mary When: 7 p.m. Saturday, March 31 Where: Starland Ballroom, Jernee Mill Road, Sayreville Tickets: $20/$25 day of show Info: 732-238-5500; www.starlandballroom.com Rock 'n' roll and race cars are perfect together.

Full Story
Lashtal

Satellite Provider

#1 Apr 1, 2012
Sebastian Bach is rumoured to of had a mystical past,apparently he met and married his vampiric first wife Nymphaea lavina at the Niagra falls border in 1986. This missing wife was devout to the Aleister Crowley Thelemite order,and has never seen any of Sebastians shows. We have heared from the Top Rock circles,that earlier this year Nymphaea decided Sebastian was somehow going to stand in his rightfull position before the talismanic Skid Row banner,and it is not above Nymphaea to summon the Great Beast 666 to set things right.ONE musician wishing to remain anonymous said,Nymphaea rarely displayed her love for Sebastian and dissapeared,but she knew that Skid Row was everything to him,we believe this year she stepped in after he promised her he would try to rejeuvenate,she is like an underworld Goddess,.
j scheider

Satellite Provider

#2 Apr 4, 2012
Yes sireee,she sure is cute and kind,maybe she wants to come stock car racing with me,im there!
oops

Tempe, AZ

#3 Apr 9, 2012
skid row!
Nymphaea

Satellite Provider

#4 Apr 10, 2012
As a former Gothik vocalist i wish to clarify i would never use magick to alter Skid Row.Solinger is very nice,a fine rock vocalist,equally fine in country music genre.Audiences constant comparisons, not easy,a backlog of songs too good to not use,it had to be hard.Wonder who makes the best enchalados?For me Sebastian was his bands talisman,reminding me of Sid Vicious whom i knew a little.I married Sebastian just after he joined Skid Row and never saw my New Jersey house.Sebastian has an unique energy he chanelled with focus into Skid Row.I think one of the whipping boys,a famous musician-monarch-slave i knew,aimed to break up Skid Row.I recall seeing this talented eccentric musicians sanguine knife-weilding techniques,i also recall the near incident at the rose bowl,i ensured heavily armed security to prevent a scheduled shoot-out for Sebastian.
Theo

Satellite Provider

#6 Jun 1, 2012
Didnt Boris of Montenegro,the Prince who attended the Sorbonne actually once hope to marry her,then there was problems earlier on in 1987 as Jimmy Page desired her,she was trapped by marriage to Sebastian, who refused a divorce and Maria took over,and knew of each other.
wow

New York, NY

#7 Jun 4, 2012
nice
OB Reader

Keyport, NJ

#8 Jun 4, 2012
gib-a-rish
lol

New York, NY

#9 Jun 21, 2012
geeze
lol

New York, NY

#10 Jun 21, 2012
whoaaa
Flowers

Satellite Provider

#11 Aug 30, 2012
Lavina is notorious mafiosa, madrina,reclusive,traditional old school,beautifully sinister,sworn blood oaths, satanic pacts,hell doesnt get better than this. Said to of been fond of enemies.Yet denounced the Skid Row star in 1990 to somehow secretly marry a Brett Synchak.
dolphin

Liverpool, UK

#12 Feb 24, 2013
Sebastian Bach and Lavina Nymphaea they never loved someone else the way they loved each other. Their love was(and still but different way - yeh, they are more than one strong evidence that proves that")passionate, strong, romanitic,erotic, lustful, but also fragile till the point they "intended" to hurt each other. Sebastian has survived from sever attacks from different kind of powerfull rivals , some jealous of him (and skid Row - some wanted to break'm up and destroy Bach), and in someway..they were successful in that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Musical Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Tisdale MySpace Layouts (Oct '08) 15 hr Batularai 36
What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Mic... (Oct '06) Sep 27 Bermondsey Girl 42,573
Ali MacGraw: All My Marriages Ended In Divorce ... Sep 27 alimac69 1
Whoopi Goldberg Coming to Ridgefield Playhouse,... Sep 26 suzanne j 1
'The Boxtrolls' visually stunning, but a little... Sep 25 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Exploitation Films, Made for the Art-House Sep 23 signs 1
Dance teacher faces charge of sexual assault (Jun '07) Sep 22 Suleman Noble89 224

Musical Movies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE