Video: George Lucas, Cuba Gooding Jr talk "Red Tails"

Full story: CBS News

George Lucas, Cuba Gooding Jr., Terrence Howard, and Method Man spoke to CBSNews.com's Ken Lombardi about their new film, "Red Tails," which tells the real-life story of the Tuskegee Airmen.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Already too much BET

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

More propaganda making the blacks look important. Yes, you get your own movies, black TV stations, month, days, college funds, affirmative action, and over used race card. Oh yes, and the trendy speeches against old white men whom built the greatest nation in the world. Funny how blacks canít run a nation because Africa is still a sh*t hole. If the white man didnít feed and prevent the spread of AIDS in Africa, no humans would be on that nasty continent. So Who dat??? The more power given to blacks, the more they run things in the ground.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Wow! Hate much?
Already too much BET wrote:
More propaganda making the blacks look important. Yes, you get your own movies, black TV stations, month, days, college funds, affirmative action, and over used race card. Oh yes, and the trendy speeches against old white men whom built the greatest nation in the world. Funny how blacks canít run a nation because Africa is still a sh*t hole. If the white man didnít feed and prevent the spread of AIDS in Africa, no humans would be on that nasty continent. So Who dat??? The more power given to blacks, the more they run things in the ground.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

I respect George Lucas but I fear that this effort is going to become an "alternate" history to placate the wannabe crowd in February.

Coleman Young was one of those tuskegee airmen and they had to screw him into the soil at his parting and leaving for Hell.

I hate it when movie makers grab history and rewrite it according to Hollywood. It makes money and a mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joyful Noise Discussions

Search the Joyful Noise Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Films like 'The Rain Man' promote inaccurate im... (Jan '12) Jun '12 Vaccines Maim Kill 36
Queen Latifah - Queen Latifah Forced To Wait Af... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
Dolly Parton: Kristin Chenoweth Could Play Me (Jan '12) Jan '12 Oh my 1
Dolly Parton shines at "Joyful Noise" premiere (Jan '12) Jan '12 Jack 1
Dolly Parton Turning Her Life Into a Musical (Dec '11) Dec '11 rider 1
•••
•••
•••