It's a girl! Jessica Alba welcomes baby No. 2

Aug 14, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MSNBC

Jessica Alba gave birth to her second daughter on Saturday. updated 18 minutes ago 2011-08-15T03:42:32 Font: + - It's another girl for Jessica Alba and Cash Warren! The actress gave birth to the couple's second daughter - Haven Garner Warren - on Saturday, Alba announced on her personal Facebook page.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Aug 18, 2011
SJG

Bellaire, TX

#1 Aug 15, 2011
Congratulations to beautiful Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren on the birth of their second daughter! Her husband is one lucky guy! I'm sure he enjoyed having sex with her to impregnate her twice! She looked sexy during her pregnancies as her belly and breasts expanded! I bet she is enjoying breastfeeding baby Haven just as she did with Honor! Both daughters will certainly grow up to be gorgeous like their mommy!
ACCFKING Ben HDLC BM4life

Dayton, OH

#2 Aug 17, 2011
LOL?!
Uberknud

Denmark

#3 Aug 18, 2011
Congratulations!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fantastic Four Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Birthday, Jack Kirby (Aug '08) May '14 bill harvey 6
Ioan Gruffudd shows off his muscles as he walks... Mar '14 IVANA SANTOS 1
Ioan Gruffudd is to play an immortal in new ser... (Feb '14) Mar '14 nana 2
Ioan Gruffudd turns to psychologist to help him... (Jan '14) Jan '14 ivana santos 1
Disney to buy comic book powerhouse Marvel for $4B (Aug '09) Nov '13 Ben ACCF KING 4
Ioan Gruffudd strides across the Somerset lands... (Sep '13) Sep '13 IVANA SANTOS 1
Minka Kelly and Chris Evans go clubbing at LA h... (Jan '13) Jul '13 Jordana Sanchez 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Fantastic Four People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••