Beatles offspring could form next generation band

Apr 3, 2012 Full story: Reuters 27

British musician James McCartney performs at the ASCAP Music Cafe during the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah January 23, 2012.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#1 Apr 5, 2012
More brit no talent mediocrities just like their parents! beatles=BORING!!
The Sultan

Everett, WA

#2 Apr 5, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Aw come on Shiek. The Beatles were awesome and never have been topped yet. Don't think their kids will be huge like they were but at least they are making music and doing what makes them happy. If you find them boring call out the Harem girls so we can be entertained by them doing their exotic dances for us. The Brits ruled the 60's and it can't be denied Yerbouti Mazouti.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#3 Apr 5, 2012
Have no idea how talented the offspring may be - but there will NEVER again be a Beatles - and there will NEVER again be a Lennon/McCartney.
Digby

Everett, WA

#4 Apr 5, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
Have no idea how talented the offspring may be - but there will NEVER again be a Beatles - and there will NEVER again be a Lennon/McCartney.
That's right Billy. There will never be another band that had the impact and the ability to change how music was made like the beatles did. Lennon and McCartney have never been topped and probably never will be topped. Dhani is good but he's no George. Zak Starkey [Ringo's son] is one of the best drummers around now. I've seen him play with the Who and he's one hell of a good drummer. I don't think it's easy to play like Kieth Moon but Zak can do it.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 6, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Tard,the fab are still the greatest artists of all time!!they reinvented the music,now go to the hole sheik
Jane

Bronx, NY

#6 Apr 6, 2012
They are forming because they know the love child is going to be announced. That is what this is about. They stated they are not forming a permanent band. It is only for a short while. That while is the tributes for John and his love child daughter. Still don't believe? How many more things do you have to see to believe what I am saying people? The thing about it though is the daughter of John doesn't want to know any of their children. I spoke to her. She says she knows it is not the children of the Beatles fault for her inheritance being hidden. But she will be wanting to tell the world her side of the story. That means what Ono and McCartney and Jackson did. How can she be friends with their children when she will be so hurt and crying about what was done to her. These kids better come to reality boy. She told me she doesn't want to associate with them. John Lennon has half sisters and brother and they have kids. She said she will associate with them because they had nothing to do with this horrible story.
War

Houston, TX

#7 Apr 6, 2012
Why can't we be friends, I'll let you Spill the wine, in my Lowrider.
And btw, Sheik Yerbouti sucks.

“Don't think, just dream.”

Since: Feb 12

The Alamo City

#8 Apr 6, 2012
With enough LSD anything is possible.
Bugaboo

Renton, WA

#9 Apr 6, 2012
Jane wrote:
They are forming because they know the love child is going to be announced. That is what this is about. They stated they are not forming a permanent band. It is only for a short while. That while is the tributes for John and his love child daughter. Still don't believe? How many more things do you have to see to believe what I am saying people? The thing about it though is the daughter of John doesn't want to know any of their children. I spoke to her. She says she knows it is not the children of the Beatles fault for her inheritance being hidden. But she will be wanting to tell the world her side of the story. That means what Ono and McCartney and Jackson did. How can she be friends with their children when she will be so hurt and crying about what was done to her. These kids better come to reality boy. She told me she doesn't want to associate with them. John Lennon has half sisters and brother and they have kids. She said she will associate with them because they had nothing to do with this horrible story.
They are forming because the secret Glove child is going to be announced. This is not what it is all about. you see there is a looney lady named Jane who is the bastard daughter of Michael Jackson and she's been hiding out with Tito and Latoya until now.She wants the world to know but because of her ugly face no one will listen to her.She can't sing or dance but she can jive and wave her one single glove high in the air as she stares blankly into space.John Lennon has nothing to do with this fabricated story even though the retarded Glove child says he does.
Bugaboo

Renton, WA

#10 Apr 6, 2012
War wrote:
Why can't we be friends, I'll let you Spill the wine, in my Lowrider.
And btw, Sheik Yerbouti sucks.
The Sheik is a Freak that has been over Tweeked.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#11 Apr 6, 2012
Jane wrote:
Crissakes ..... not you again. You told us the same exact thing last year.

Still waiting ..........
Bugaboo

Renton, WA

#12 Apr 6, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Crissakes ..... not you again. You told us the same exact thing last year.
Still waiting ..........
This lame Jane never gives up with her stupid jiveass story. She still believes this is going to happen.In her warped head she thinks her fabricated story has some merit.Two years from now she will still be posting about the secret Lovechild that never was or never has been. What a dimwit broad she is indeed.
Greg

Athens, Greece

#13 Apr 7, 2012
Bubba

Snohomish, WA

#14 Apr 8, 2012
Greg wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=endscreen&NR=1& v=1NlVrihTRiQ
Cool video Greg - Thanks.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#15 Apr 12, 2012
They are asking why James McCartney wants to form a band with the other Beatle sons. I know why to cheer on the love child when she is announced. It is a sure thing! No doubt about it! Get ready folks for the surprise of your life! They are talking bad about James and saying he should get an accounting job. They don't understand that James and the other Beatle's sons are not doing this for a permanent career. They are doing it for a short time to cheer the daughter on as the world will be doing many many tributes for John Lennon in 2012 Summer and 2013. Yes, it has been a very long wait but better late than never! I don't think James is a bad singer or songwriter. Especially, just starting out. People can be cruel. I saw him on Leno and he was good!
Tito

Renton, WA

#16 Apr 12, 2012
Jane wrote:
They are asking why James McCartney wants to form a band with the other Beatle sons. I know why to cheer on the love child when she is announced. It is a sure thing! No doubt about it! Get ready folks for the surprise of your life! They are talking bad about James and saying he should get an accounting job. They don't understand that James and the other Beatle's sons are not doing this for a permanent career. They are doing it for a short time to cheer the daughter on as the world will be doing many many tributes for John Lennon in 2012 Summer and 2013. Yes, it has been a very long wait but better late than never! I don't think James is a bad singer or songwriter. Especially, just starting out. People can be cruel. I saw him on Leno and he was good!
They were asking why Jeminez McFragley wants to form a band with other Beagle sons.It is a sure thing! No doubt about it! Get ready folks for the 8th wonder of the World surprise of your life! They are walking back about Jeminez and saying he should get a totilla making job.They don't understand that Jeminez and the other Beagle sons are not doing it for a full time career.They are doing it for a short time to clear the Glove daughter as the World will be doing many tributes for Juan Lenton in 2012 Summer and 2013.Yes it has been a very long wait but never really going to happen only in Jane's twisted head.People can be cool. I saw Heminez on Beno and he was good!
Jane

Bronx, NY

#17 Apr 13, 2012
I feel sorry for you people because when it happens your are all going to be crying buckets and pleading with me Jane I want to go to the John Lennon daughter coming out party. You should be playing it smart and give Jane the benefit of the doubt but instead you want to be nasty and stupid. When it gets announced don't come crying to me because the party door will be closed!!!!!!!!
Beno

Everett, WA

#18 Apr 13, 2012
Jane wrote:
I feel sorry for you people because when it happens your are all going to be crying buckets and pleading with me Jane I want to go to the John Lennon daughter coming out party. You should be playing it smart and give Jane the benefit of the doubt but instead you want to be nasty and stupid. When it gets announced don't come crying to me because the party door will be closed!!!!!!!!
I feel sorry for you people because when it doesn't happen you are going to be frying buckets of chicken and pleading with Wayne saying I want to go to the coming out potty for the Jackson Glove daughter. You should be playing with farts and give Jane the benefits of the butt.Instead you want to be hasty and cupid.When it gets dennounced don't come crying to me because the Potty door will be locked and closed!!!!!
Wavy Lumps

Houston, TX

#19 Apr 14, 2012
Jane wrote:
Jane, I wanna lay you down and kiss you all over, come on Jane, then it'll be your turn on me.
Cragbert

Snohomish, WA

#20 Apr 15, 2012
Wavy Lumps wrote:
<quoted text>Jane, I wanna lay you down and kiss you all over, come on Jane, then it'll be your turn on me.
Be careful you know Jane could have another secret Glove daughter if she got pregnant. There just isn't a need for another Glove Daughter.Jane has not revealed where her Glove daughter is hiding but I expect she is hiding out with Latoya Jackson. When the Potty opens up there will be a coming out Party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsay Lohan's Words For The Person Who Leaked... Sep 26 Fappenstance 13
'The Boxtrolls' visually stunning, but a little... Sep 25 Kid_Tomorrow 1
'The Red Shoes' among classic movies in NYC the... (Nov '09) Sep 24 SLIF 20
Dance teacher faces charge of sexual assault (Jun '07) Sep 22 Suleman Noble89 224
The Big Eyes Trailer Is Weird And Kind Of Creep... Sep 20 Parden Pard 3
Zac Efron displays his toned physique as he goe... Sep 17 Shakira 1
1965 'Cinderella' star to attend Broadway version Sep 16 Sneaky Pete 2

Family People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE