Disney keeps star despite nude pics

Full story: The Indianapolis Star

The Walt Disney Co. is sticking with the 18-year-old star of its wildly successful "High School Musical" franchise, despite her "lapse in judgment" in posing for racy photos that were leaked to the Internet.
Comments
1 - 20 of 167 Comments Last updated May 6, 2012
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
marit marit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

yo quiero saber si estan casado tu y troy
hannah

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

hey vanessa!i have the same birthday as you dec 14 i'm your biggest fan.
DazerOO

Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

Yup, I'm posting comments about this on every page, pretty much saying the same old thing...

Vanessa has a beautiful voice. She is a good actress and knows her dance moves. If you think that it will change because of a silly mistake she did what, four years ago, you're wrong.

She'll come through this and she'll keep up the good work she has done lately. You can't judge her basing on what she did years ago. I'm a fan, I'll admit it [Duh!] and people who go on about her rolemodel thingy, then isn't this what a real rolemodel should do?

I don't mean the nude photos, but how she came out and said it straight out and she took the blow and left with her head held high. A rolemodel can't be someone who doesn't make a single mistake, because a girl or guy, like that, doesn't exist. A rolemodel should be someone who admits her/his mistake and learns from it. Basin on this - Vanessa is one hell of a rolemodel.

About the Disney acceptance thing. I've always loved the Disney channel and now I love them even more. Besides if they had let Vanessa go, it would've been a really bad mistake.

Vanessa will keep going and I'll just keep hoping she won't let that creep, who distributed those private photos, keep her down or ruin any chances for her.

I'd boycott any unfairness against her. The only bad side is that I live in a different state. Scratch that - different country. Okay, also a different continent... Doesn't mean I don't support her though. So just lay off her, will you?

-Love Dazer from Estonia. Accompanied by her friends, who agree with everything she just wrote-
looney

Oil City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

sweet
sissy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

you are way to young to be nude and stop blaming it on zac efron break up with i don't want to be ur fan anymore u sicko u a creap vanessa
serena

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

your pic was disguisting we are ashamed WE are your biggest fANS
serena

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

Judged:

hannah wrote:
hey vanessa!i have the same birthday as you dec 14 i'm your biggest fan.
SHUT UP IM HER BIGGEST FAN
IsThisGuySerious

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

The pics can be seen on isthisguyserious dot com. I'd be lying if I said she wasn't gorgeous, but I firmly believe people in a position like hers should not allow things like this to happen. She has thousands of little girls looking up for her, and this is the example she is setting. I'd be willing to be she is one of the most popular search terms across the web right now, which is all she could have hoped for!
nikki

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

i want proof where is this naked pic of vannesa hugen>?
bbb

Sequim, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

i kneew she was gonna give in like mosr of the other stars
mia

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

i love you
i am six
i am in 25
i am mia
mom from nor-cal

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

I am very disappointed in Disney for supporting this actress- Again it shows that there is little or no consequence for making poor choices, especially when you stand to make a lot of money for others- "Her lapse in judgment" is not going to cost her anything, unfortunately she will probably make more money than ever-- How many times will parents have to explain to their daughters why they can not emulate these Disney princesses gone wild- Britney, Christina, now Vanessa-- we can only pray that Miley is not next, with her almost icon status as Hannah Montana to the preteen girls of America-- Wake up Disney-- I hope that moms everywhere will start turning off Disney channel and start finding real heroes for their daughters to look up to.
sabina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

hi my name is sabina you have very bad understanding beacause i said disney movies if you are connected to computer tell me i need to know so i can know if ican see the disney eposieds on the copmuter.
sabina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

hey vannesa i am a fan of yours i think your cute and i heard you and zac have had a real romance in real life and you have kissed so i just think that you can email me back and you are the cutest girl and zac is the cutest boy so e-mail me at sabina9dance if you can.
Gurlie_Gurl

Hudson, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

How do you start a new topic here?
victoria wratt

Whangarei, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

how do u get the moves so good
deandre

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

i think u r a sick person
zanessa fan

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

vanessa i support u if u wanna take naked pics go ahead just be careful who u share them with
Cheyenne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

wheres the nudeness?
Alex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

do vennassa and zac like each other please say no because i think zac is hot

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••