Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

yaaay people that aren't brain dead! demi lovato truly sucks sooo bad. she's ugly, can't sing, can't act, can't write good songs, her fans are all lunatic 5 yr olds, and she's been through NOTHING so stfu and stop saying how inspirational she is. she's a pathetic loser and a fucking cocaine addict! disgusting!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

well thats propally why the celebritie gave upon on everything she

“Hi(:”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

mandypandee wrote:
yaaay people that aren't brain dead! demi lovato truly sucks sooo bad. she's ugly, can't sing, can't act, can't write good songs, her fans are all lunatic 5 yr olds, and she's been through NOTHING so stfu and stop saying how inspirational she is. she's a pathetic loser and a fucking cocaine addict! disgusting!
Haha, funny how you're hating on her for how "pathetic" she is when she probably has more money, fans, and love than you.
I'm not saying I love her, I don't.
But I don't hate her either.
You hate her because she's ugly?
That's sad.
Looks aren't everything.
You're hating on a nineteen year old you probably have never even met... now THAT'S pathetic.
hatehaters

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

haters r losers!! get a life and p.s. grow up.. dont just hate on someone you secretly want to be like!! and if u say oh this site is for haters.. i don't care soo peace..
sdfulovers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

I f***ing hate this bullemic wh**e. i hope she cuts herself AGAIN and hits a vein. die b***h. i hope you see this.
allison stoner

Comanche, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

who me okay thanks for being really nice about it NOT
YES i have met demi we really best Friends i tell her everything turns out you need TO GET HELP WHY DON'T YOU DO THAT instead of telling her to do that okay well bye btw its called cyberbullying
DemertiaUk

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

OMFGGGG how can you say shes horrible i love her,and she isnt fat,she has a nice smile wich is better than yours,and your jealous because you cant have her and people like me dont dream bout you. thankyou Follow me on twitter at @demetriaUK thanks babez.
allison stoner

Comanche, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

i seruslly met her she is really nice an cool to hang out with i would no trust me she is like my bestest freind everrrrr beside joe he is super nice they came to vistit st judes research hospital wich i am in right now my parents found out i have a really bad heart disease and if i dont get better soon i might die in two or three months i could die tomorrow im having surgery so my sister might get on here and tell yall how it goes
Person12345

Leonardo, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

She screams instead of singing, and she's so jealous of Selena Gomez!! No wonder why Joe Jonas kicked her to the curb!!!
Katie

Murphysboro, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Just so you know, jerks like you are the reason Demi has an eating disorder, she has awful self esteem issues and doesn't act better than anyone, and yes her smile is fake, why? because she has serious depression. You guys making a thread just to hate on her isn't helping. Personally I love demi and think she is great, especially for being so open with all of her problems, and making a foundation to help other girls with problems, and btw she can sing, and she does write her own songs. You guys are pretty ignorant and rude.
Katie

Murphysboro, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

and, she didn't ever do drugs, she went to a center for her addiction to cutting and her eating disorder, which where because she had a lot of problems, and if you are going to hate on that, then you're really pathetic, because you have to be really brave to get help for those things.
F the haters

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

stevana1 wrote:
Yes it's tru! I HATE HER!
You people are such losers OMG get a life
rosa

Weslaco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

why do people hate her
rosa

Weslaco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

i love demi lovato i think you rock
demi THE Loser

Liberty, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

damn it demi she sucks so hard and she has a big ass and a huge face with small eyes,eyebrows,lips and a nose that looks hard she is so crappy with her lame songs that goes number 50 in the charts and her sucky cheap music videos.
DEMI= CRAP
carlaanderson

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

SHE'S USING DRUGS! AND NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE! SHE'S HAS A DIRTY MIND INSIDE AND OUT!!!
carlaanderson

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

SHE'S OVERRACTIONG
SorryDemiNo

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

thrtj wrote:
i love demi...
What are the reasons you love her? I mean I don't hate her I used to admire her when she was younger (Like 15-16) but now she changed so much, she's even CUTTING herself!? Is that NORMAL?! She's acting so weird now, and she dresses like a slut...And face the fact that she's losing her fans now...
hater

San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

she acts like she is the best,shes using her eating disorder to gain popularity..she sucks....she didnt even write skyscraper she and selena are like pure gold diggers

PS.i hate SILLY gomez AND DUMMY lovato
Nielline

Calamba City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

I hate her too I mean to be realy honest her smile gives me awkward feelings and who duz she thnks she is 4 NiallHoran to like her they don't have chemistry

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,841 - 2,860 of3,020
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Big Fish Forum right now

Search the Big Fish Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
emily osment or miley cyrus (Jul '07) Tue Selena Gomez 223
Taylor Swift (Dec '07) Apr 15 Taylor Swift 340
ask brianna Apr 15 bre 2
sleana goemz/supper girl Apr 15 bre 1
selena gomez (Nov '11) Apr 15 bre 12
Ashley Tisdale VS Micky MOUSE Apr 14 bre 1
who wants to be my friend??????????????????????... Apr 14 bre 1
•••
•••