'Bachelor' winner arrested for unruliness

Full story: Monterey County Herald

One-time NFL cheerleader and reality TV bride-to-be Mary Delgado is out of jail after being arrested in a Del Rio, Texas, bar, Sunday, on charges of disorderly conduct, public intoxication,and resisting arrest.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Ned James

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2008

Too bad to see her fall so far

Ned James
http://www.breastauginfo.com
Tina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

Mary Delgado is a poor excuse for a human being and I would think with her 'Bachelor' fiance would want more of a lady then a bar room brawler. He does have a reputation to uphold!! Ms. Delgado thinks that she and her fiance are responsible for making Del Rio what it is today. Lake Amistad is what made Del Rio what it is today and also what brought the charming little princess and her fiance here! To think they actully let this person and her fiance be the judges in the little Miss Del Rio pageant. What a role model. Go back to the little whole you crawled out of princess, nobody in Del Rio really knows who you are anyway other then in your mugshot! GET A LIFE! AND GROW UP!!!!
Lothario

Monterey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

I bet the network tells her fiance to call of the wedding.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Back to the Future Discussions

Search the Back to the Future Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 411 Movies Top 5 11.08.13: Top 5 Time Trave... Nov '13 amkobbi 1
Murder Is in Your Job Description with The Empl... (May '13) Jun '13 New Applicant Old Hand 4
Where is actress Lisa Freeman?? (Jan '12) Dec '12 Rich Clement 5
Back to the Future font! (Dec '12) Dec '12 chriswillo 1
Collector Selling Back to the Future Pit Bull H... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Krystle 1
bttf scene recreated in public with hidden came... (May '12) May '12 Rob Thomson 1
Back to the Future the Ride Original film cell ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 jeff 1
•••
•••
•••