Vidya Balan receives National Award for the Dirty Picture - News

May 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Glamsham.com

Bollywood sensation Vidya Balan glammed up the evening at the 59th National Film Awards function held in New Delhi on Thursday as Vice President Hamid Ansari presented the awards to the winners, including Bengali thespian Soumitra Chatterjee who was conferred the highest film honour, the Dada Saheb Phalke.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
PalghatIndian007

Malappuram, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Congrats Vidya.With lots of love from Palakkad,Kerala.You are very beautiful,talented and sexy.
nadeem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

is randi ko RANDI HONE KA CERTIFICATE mil hi gaya
JiJaJi

Billericay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

nadeem wrote:
is randi ko RANDI HONE KA CERTIFICATE mil hi gaya
Aap kiyoun khafaa hain
Koi baat nahin aap ki behan ko bhi mil jayega
shiva penis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

it is a fact that these people are penis worshippers. And this prostitute got certificate from govt. Now she and her community are officially prostitutes of india.
shiva penis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

JiJaJi wrote:
<quoted text>
Aap kiyoun khafaa hain
Koi baat nahin aap ki behan ko bhi mil jayega
your sisters got them already.
JiJaJi

Billericay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

shiva penis wrote:
<quoted text>your sisters got them already.
Why are you butting in ? Tumhari beti abhi thukwa ke ghar gai hai sale sulle
mongol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

this bitch is a tamil brahmin. No wonder she is dirty and sexual pervert
PalghatIndian007

Palakkad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

mongol wrote:
this bitch is a tamil brahmin. No wonder she is dirty and sexual pervert
But we are not dirty as majority of bhayyas,sardars,muslims and tamils who are nothing but disgrace to our country.You must be an ugly low class blacky tamil bastard.Show one beautiful+talented non brahmin tamil lady in cinema.I bet you, you can't findout.
JiJaJi

Billericay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

PalghatIndian007 wrote:
<quoted text>
But we are not dirty as majority of bhayyas,sardars,muslims and tamils who are nothing but disgrace to our country.You must be an ugly low class blacky tamil bastard.Show one beautiful+talented non brahmin tamil lady in cinema.I bet you, you can't findout.
You might ba a high class bastard but still are a low life bitch.none of the above you posted are a disgrace to this country. It's the low life like you who by producing beautifully women think that you are superior to the others.All these beautiful women you claim to produce go on to make babies with Sardars,Moslems,bhayyas and anybody else available but not with your superior Rsoles.
Your lob please keep producing and we keep taking
Thank you
PalghatIndian007

Malappuram, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

shiva penis wrote:
it is a fact that these people are penis worshippers. And this prostitute got certificate from govt. Now she and her community are officially prostitutes of india.
Where did you get this community bullcrap? By the by i have not seen this film.But i have seen some films of her like Parineetha,Guru,Isqiya,Hey Baby etc.This movie is about life of 'SilkSmitha',once a sex symbol of Southern India.Silk was a real prostitute in her life.(brahmin bashers kindly note that she was not a brahmin)And one more thing,Ha..Ha..you said that Vidya Balan and her community are officially prostitutes of India.You mean that Iyer actresses didn't get any national awards before her.What about Rekha in 'Pakeezah'? Meenakshi Seshadri in 'Damini'?Priyamani in 'Paruthi Veeran'.All these gorgeous and talented girls national award winners are from our community.These films don't had any skin showing or erotic scenes.Performance is based on story,script and instructions given by the director.But it is the duty of the actors to perform well.
PalghatIndian007

Malappuram, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

JiJaJi wrote:
<quoted text>
You might ba a high class bastard but still are a low life bitch.none of the above you posted are a disgrace to this country. It's the low life like you who by producing beautifully women think that you are superior to the others.All these beautiful women you claim to produce go on to make babies with Sardars,Moslems,bhayyas and anybody else available but not with your superior Rsoles.
Your lob please keep producing and we keep taking
Thank you
So,you are saying that brahmin men are gay? I have a cannon like thing in between my two legs.Want to see it performing.Hi..Hi..
PalghatIndian007

Malappuram, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

PalghatIndian007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get this community bullcrap? By the by i have not seen this film.But i have seen some films of her like Parineetha,Guru,Isqiya,Hey Baby etc.This movie is about life of 'SilkSmitha',once a sex symbol of Southern India.Silk was a real prostitute in her life.(brahmin bashers kindly note that she was not a brahmin)And one more thing,Ha..Ha..you said that Vidya Balan and her community are officially prostitutes of India.You mean that Iyer actresses didn't get any national awards before her.What about Rekha in 'Pakeezah'? Meenakshi Seshadri in 'Damini'?Priyamani in 'Paruthi Veeran'.All these gorgeous and talented girls national award winners are from our community.These films don't had any skin showing or erotic scenes.Performance is based on story,script and instructions given by the director.But it is the duty of the actors to perform well.
Ofcourse,Padmapriya got a Special Jury Award For Supporting Role in'Pazhassi Raja' movie.But soon that beauty will receive national award for best actress soon.Very talented and sexy she is.She is also Iyer.
JiJaJi

Billericay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

PalghatIndian007 wrote:
<quoted text>
So,you are saying that brahmin men are gay? I have a cannon like thing in between my two legs.Want to see it performing.Hi..Hi..
Has your sister seen it?
PalghatIndian007

Palakkad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

JiJaJi wrote:
<quoted text>
Has your sister seen it?
In childhood days,she had seen my dick.That days it was small.Now for some past several years she is serving the dick of her husband.She has two kids.They are living in Chennai.I don't have a wife or a girl friend to enjoy my dick.So,can I borrow your sister as my own sister for seeing the beauty of my canon.
JiJaJi

Billericay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

PalghatIndian007 wrote:
<quoted text>
In childhood days,she had seen my dick.That days it was small.Now for some past several years she is serving the dick of her husband.She has two kids.They are living in Chennai.I don't have a wife or a girl friend to enjoy my dick.So,can I borrow your sister as my own sister for seeing the beauty of my canon.
What you have is useless as its never been used. You are a gay boy , that great dick you have will come in handy as a handle when a Pathan is riding you on top. Stop dreaming of any beautiful women as you are a high class chutia!
PalghatIndian007

Palakkad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

JiJaJi wrote:
<quoted text>
What you have is useless as its never been used. You are a gay boy , that great dick you have will come in handy as a handle when a Pathan is riding you on top. Stop dreaming of any beautiful women as you are a high class chutia!
I have bashed many pathans living in 'Pathan Street'in my city.So,don't make me afraid a**ehole.
JiJaJi

Billericay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

PalghatIndian007 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have bashed many pathans living in 'Pathan Street'in my city.So,don't make me afraid a**ehole.
All these Pathans bashing you must have made your hole large as well just like your handle?
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Going by the history of Kaveri
water dispute, its clear that
natural justice has been evaded
by muscle and political clout of
TN. The greedy state of TN has
been like a errant child everytime, a la Pakistan in matters of sharing
and coexistence. The center and
supreme court have been siding
with this militant state whenever
the matter has come up infront of
tribunal.With a state like TN, the only solution is settlement by war.
Negotiations/talks are for civilized
and matured people, not for
narrow minded and the greedy.
PalghatIndian007

Malappuram, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

truth wrote:
Common man,does this got anything to do with this topic.
JiJaJi

Billericay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

truth wrote:
What have you been smoking?
Are you on the right thread?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Movies Forum right now

Search the Movies Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 4 hr Curiosityforever 1
S.F. Jewish Film Festival capsules 15 hr Stefan Krmanjolac 3
Christian Kane loves Portland and Oklahoma and ... 19 hr Mary E Brewer 1
Cain gets behind Gingrich campaign (Jan '12) Sun swedenforever 8
looking for a film. but dont know its name. Jul 20 nmg1967 2
Movie review: 'Sex Tape' Jul 20 Big mike 2
Movies with cute barefoot girls? Jul 18 EnzoArslan 3
•••
•••