Is Jennifer Aniston a "homewrecker"?

Jun 22, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Salon

And in today's b.s. celebrity news headlines, we have a winner with Us Weekly's " How Jennifer Aniston Pulled an Angelina With Justin Theroux.

Comments
241 - 245 of 245 Comments Last updated Apr 23, 2012
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Vince

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#260
Apr 10, 2012
 
Nic wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get a life..Seeing that i have not been on here for quiet sometime..I see you Old man are still whining about the ever Pretty Jolie and the Potato faced Jeny!
LIfe is hard for you since jen is no one..And Jolie seems to always Trumps her in everyway..lol
BY the way..Did i say Get a life?
Yea I did..
PLease Get one..Jen got one with another woman's Man..LOl
Another woman's husband...tha's the Bongo Lipped ScarecrowJolie...the homewrecker.

Nic I have a life..a new wife and things are great ...you on the other hand stay stagnant and ranting the same ole...same ole. Pratice what you preach lonely girl....LOL

Another year has come and Nic Girl STILL is envious and jealous...Nic seek some mental health help...LOL
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#261
Apr 13, 2012
 
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>
Another woman's husband...tha's the Bongo Lipped ScarecrowJolie...the homewrecker.
Nic I have a life..a new wife and things are great ...you on the other hand stay stagnant and ranting the same ole...same ole. Pratice what you preach lonely girl....LOL
Another year has come and Nic Girl STILL is envious and jealous...Nic seek some mental health help...LOL
I could have sworn
that I heard Justin Theroux
singing this song...when he thought
that Jennifer was not in ear shot:

Future- "Magic"

found at www.youtube.com
tmj

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#262
Apr 13, 2012
 
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
I could have sworn
that I heard Justin Theroux
singing this song...when he thought
that Jennifer was not in ear shot:
Future- "Magic"
found at www.youtube.com
did u hear that blondie
the sound of the jen fans screaming after hearing that Brad proposed to Angelina
its true they are engaged.
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#263
Apr 14, 2012
 
tmj wrote:
<quoted text>
did u hear that blondie
the sound of the jen fans screaming after hearing that Brad proposed to Angelina
its true they are engaged.
Heeee heee heee.
Haaaa haaa ha.

The gossips say that Jen lives on one side of the house
and Justin lives on the other...or some such foolishness.

The share the same bed?

Well, is the yoga teacher on Justin's side of the house
or on Jen's side?

Do they all EAT
together?

Does Jen have one single photographer
tipping around her front door
waiting to snap a picuture of Just/Jen?

No. Guess not.
She is on hiatus, and may not be back for a long time.
Is that right?

So, I guess that means that she is taking a BREAK.
She is taking time away?
She is taking a pause?

Is it too soon to wish her luck?

I wonder if Rita Wilson and Courtney Cox
have switched their phones to vibrate
whenever Jen rings them up.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#264
Apr 23, 2012
 
i don't think so..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••