RJB

Winchester, KY

#1 Jul 23, 2012
I was so fixated on each character of the movie. following up to the TDKR I was hoping for two characters to appear in the movie. During the first half of the movie I was getting disappointed that it wouldn't happen but by the end I was 100 percent satisfied. I was glad to be right the whole time. One of those characters was an invented character who was pretty much based off of two or three characters from the comic. This character had a new name as he should have. If he would have had one of the names from the comics, the audiences general knowledge couldn't have been surprised at the end. The other character went by a different name in the movie but we find out that characters name is entirely different. I give this movie 5 out of 5 for its non stop action and incredible acting.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 5, 2012
I was really disappointed with the characters, especially the villians. could have done so much more in my opinion

Since: Aug 12

Hounslow, UK

#3 Aug 16, 2012
It was so much better than I thought it was going to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stevie - (Oct '07) Sep 17 Tim Smith 161
Worst Godzilla Movies Sep 12 Kid_Tomorrow 2
...G.W...Bush...artist... Sep 12 Kid_Tomorrow 3
Newport Beach Film Festivalís Autumn Deadline A... Sep 10 newport2 1
Toronto Film Festival to kick off season of buzz Sep 10 Hyperbolic 2
Cuban Artist Doc Alumbrones Argues That Great A... Sep 9 Sweden forever 1
Worst Movie Of All Time Sep 4 Kid_Tomorrow 5
•••
•••

Movies People Search