Roscoe

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Here is a website that lists Jonway repair manuals. You probably have to contact them to see if they have what you want. If you need an operator's manual, do a websearch. They are available on the internet, but you usually have to pay for them
http://www.martinracingdealer.com/WSWrapper.j...

Since: Feb 09

South Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

victoria wrote:
please help me, i have jonway scooter 150cc that turned off on me as i was driving home.....it started to get slow and pull as if i was running out of gas eventhough the needle was not on empty i still stopped to pump more gas (filled up the tank) it started but in less than 5 min it started to pull again and stopped tried to restart it but i only get ignition noise and it sounds like it is starting but won't fully turn on...... what do i do???? somebody help me please.......
It sounds like your gas cap may not be venting, When it dies pull off the gas cap and listen for a hiss when you open it and then see if it runs right.
David

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Great!! Just bought a jonway wasp 150,couldn't find many reviews for jonway.then I find this after I bought it.so pissed
stormi adams

Ozark, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

my back wheel sounds like bearings went out(making a grinding sound)its not the brake. what do i need to do to fix it.
Honda450mk88

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Hi I have a Aries 50cc scooter and my gas gauge recently stoppe working can anyone tell me what that could be?!
Blake

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

The gas level sensor is in the gas tank. It probably quit working. Very common problem with
Chinese scooters. May have to live with it. The fix would be very costly.
M Egerton

Woking, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

ive got a jonway 50cc not getting fuel through ive changed the fuel tap but still wont start? its runs for a second then cuts out def not getting fuel had the carb cleaned by a garage still no joy, please help??
No fuel

Port Orange, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

The fuel has a vacuum operated "petcock" when you start engine it creates a vacuum opening fuel into engine.
So u have a vacuum leak,black rubber hose from under seat belly pan area.it goes from fuel petcock under tank to engine manifold and the other line comes out and goes to carb to feed it fuel.replace both,problem solved.
No fuel

Port Orange, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

By the way im a mobil scooter mechanic with 22 yrs experience.
I race motocross and also do big bore and port timing mods to two strokes and four stroke headwork.

Audipost@gmail.com

I have references, and have worked on cfmoto,motofino,taotao,jonway etc.
50cc-150cc
Half the price of a dealer

Since: Jun 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Hi just wondering wat the valve lash spec is for my jon way 50cc schooter
eyes361

Gloucester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

I have gas leaking out of the airfilter compartment, and the scooter won't start. it's a Jonway Agility 50. any help would be great.
Robert

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Good ole Chinese scooter junk at it's finest.The sad part is people keep buying this Chinese junk thinking they are saving money. Ole PT was right, there is a sucker born every minute.
Fernando

Newton Center, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

I have a Johnway 50cc Scooter. After riding it for awhile then shuting it off it won't start right away I have to wait 20 mins. How do I get a spark plug and gap # thank you.
Sam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

I was wondering do you need a drivers lincense in albania for a 50 cc? I am thinking of traveling albania by scooter ut i dont have a license, thanks.
tom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Hay my glee 50cc moter doesnt want to suck gas in to the carb what do I do?0
jay

Presteigne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Replaced drive belt but now Jonway 50 wont turn over?
Stephen Mamaila South Afr

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Please could you send me a wiring diagram for motor scooter 150cc : Wire green, blue, black, where do I connect them on the Wu Flp.
Andy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Hi I have a jonway 125cc I brought it as a no runner, the problem is it just won't start, iv cleaned the carb made sure the jets are not clogged up ect... All the electrics work it's turns over but just won't start. Any ideas what it could be?? Thanks
peter

Hayes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

how do you get to the clutch it wont disingag
steve

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Daniel wrote:
how do you take the governor off my scooter
Ive been wondering the same thing. went to you tube but the new bikes are diffrent. can anyone help????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Scooters Forum right now

Search the Scooters Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Problem with a motobravo 150cc milano Scooter H... (Jun '08) 7 hr shellie 77
Legal Limitations on Trailers in the U.K. Thu Tim 1
2008 Peace Sports 50cc Scooter turns over but w... (Nov '08) Apr 16 wayne hundley 156
2008 Yamaha C3 Scooter Review (Jul '09) Apr 14 brent 6
Jonway 250T Handling and ride at over 45 MPH (Aug '09) Apr 13 Chris Bonita springs fl 33
Flyscooters Il Bello (Aug '08) Apr 13 Alex 40
jonway scooter (Jan '12) Apr 11 chris 8
•••
•••
•••
•••