Will Dana White cut Overeem if he's found guilty?

Feb 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BloodyElbow

Dana White cut former UFC fighter Maiquel Falcao due to backlash over the legal troubles Falcao faced due to his part in the assault on a female in a Brazilian nightclub.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 17, 2012
Sandiegorobb

Santee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

All Dana cares about is money. He wants the dos Santos battle for serious money. If he let's Cain no chin Velasquez roll around with brown pride on national tv then there is no way he will cut allistar. I would love somebody to come in with white pride and see if Dana let's that fly. Why not I mean rampage has a black panther. What a joke Dana is. I use to be a fan. Sometimes Dana you need to make the right decision
cain velasquez

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

cut him let him go back to dream or k1

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Overem won't be cut. He may have to take a year suspension, but he is a big draw. Thats what its all about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rashad Evans Discussions

Search the Rashad Evans Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson scores first-round TKO vs. M'Pumbu Mar '14 chrisiankov 1
UFC 167: Early Main Card Preview, Betting Odds ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Josh 1
UFC 161: Evans vs. Henderson (Jun '13) Jun '13 Sportsbun 1
Lyoto Machida's Manager Makes The Case for Mach... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Jones Fan 1
Dan Henderson's Best Chance for Title Is Outsid... (Apr '12) May '12 Chef Mikey 2
Bigfoot: 'Overeem's a Lion, but He'll Turn into... (Feb '12) Apr '12 pills here 2
UFC on Fox 2: Wait, What? 5 Weird Things That H... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Magic UndergarMitt 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••