New foods on deck at Target Field

Apr 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TwinCities

The Minnesota Twins are bringing Iron Range meatballs, fried pickle chips and a baked potato bar, among other new food offerings, to Target Field for 2012.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jul 16, 2012
think twice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

way over priced venue from ticket price - to food - to parking, save your money eat @ home and watch them lose on tv.
Mets Fan Forever

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Iron Range Meatballs? That sounds like the name of a new alt-rock group. LOL. I remember when I first started going to Shea Stadium in the 1970's; they had just hot dogs, peanuts, beer and soft drinks; Now at Citi Field: They have Shake Shack (lines are too long though), the very delicious BBQ Kansas City ribs from Blue Smoke, gluten free food, pizza, one place that just sells Fries, Vegetarian stuff for the Lisa Simpsons of the world etc.......
food who cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

think twice wrote:
way over priced venue from ticket price - to food - to parking, save your money eat @ home and watch them lose on tv.
the team is the reason for the event / sport, they are just working to fleece all of the poor minnesota twins fans into spending more and more and more to watch them lose, not a full house last night it will only get worse. just watch, if you can stomach it.
food - this is baseball

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

think twice wrote:
already out of the race -
Done put a fork in them

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

food - this is baseball wrote:
<quoted text>
already out of the race -
Went to two games over the weekend - people were leaving after the fifth inning - many open seats, things have changed, selling my tickets ASAP things are going the wrong direction for this organization,
great tip

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

we always bring in our own food, we drink water that we bring in never, never, never pay for the $$$ over priced junk they push @ games.

just stop @ the store and stok up on the way to the train, no parking !

&&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&&
think twice wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Minnesota Twins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time for catchers to step up to plate (Feb '14) Feb '14 An Interested Obs... 1
Justin Morneau's Top 20 Moments as a Minnesota ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Bleeds Purple 1
MLB Game Summary - Minnesota at NY Yankees (Mar '13) Mar '13 chris mari 1
Opinion: Twins should replace Ron Gardenhire an... (Aug '12) Oct '12 go twins 10
11k miles, 30 parks, all by bike (Jun '12) Sep '12 Laughing Bear Fan 9
Time for Twins to think about 2012 (Aug '11) Aug '12 Ozzie Guillen 29
The Minnesota Twins 2012 Season In Review (Apr '12) Aug '12 review this 7

Search the Minnesota Twins Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••