Dear Craig Counsell

Aug 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reviewing the Brew

A A A It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter/blog post.A For the past 15 years you have been a staple in the game of baseball.A Your batting stance alone made you a household name during the late 1990's.A Between your defensive abilities and your sparkling personality, it is hard to say what needs to be said.A Alas, here it goes; Mr.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Mona Daszy

Surprise, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

Hi Sports Fans:
Just got done reading the letter from Mr.Olsen, my opinion, why didn't he send it to Counsell personally by mail, And I also feel its Counsell's decision to leave Brewers, not one that a fan is trying to make him make.This again is my opinion, what the fan is trying to do. I still feel if Counsell had more AB's he would have a higher Avg. There's been a lot of Brewers players who have had a lot of outs this season, but they were given a chance to make it up by given more Ab's.
Mona Daszy

Surprise, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

Hi Fans:
Just one more thing, there's more to getting base hits, I know a lot of sluggers who were let go at the end of a season, because they couldn't get the other side out, they kept fumbling the ball. Counsell does those little things that does not show up on Counsell's Avg. Yes, its true you need base hits, however this is the first time Counsell's not been able to hit.(As I said before Counsell was on base this season more, it's a good bet that Counsell would get a lot of base hits.
Mona Daszy

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

Hi Sports Fans:
Well, as it sounds like Counsell isn't going to retire . Of course it does sound like whatever Counsell does is great with as I am a great fan of his, but I say GOOD FOR HIM, he alone knows his own strengths, and when it's time to retire. He was a valuable member of the Brewers in 2011. and will be whereever he plays. I realize not many will agree with me about Counsell, but that's okay. I still have a right to my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Milwaukee Brewers Discussions

Search the Milwaukee Brewers Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What we learned this week: March 22, 2014 Mar 23 mayor last pub closed up 1
Mets trade Guillermo Mota for catcher Johnny Es... (Nov '07) Dec '13 GMOTA 66
Corey Hart: Cubs Free Agent Target? Nov '13 BIONIC BIPPY 1
Halton's homer in 9th lifts Brewers over Reds (Sep '13) Sep '13 what 1
Brewers: Braun personally calling individual fans (Sep '13) Sep '13 Reds Fan 1
Ryan Braun finally admits drug use in 2011 (Aug '13) Aug '13 mjjcpa 1
Suspended Brewers slugger Ryan Braun finally ad... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Hot Karl 1
•••
•••