Macedonian police file charges in fishermen deaths

May 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KLFY-TV Lafayette

Macedonian authorities have filed terrorism charges against five men in connection with the shooting deaths of five Macedonian fishermen in mid-April, Interior Minister Gordana Jankuloska said.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated May 6, 2012

“I am Macedonia”

Since: Jan 11

A nightmare for hellass

#1 May 3, 2012
Death penalty only for those cowards.
Mithridates VI

Athens, Greece

#2 May 3, 2012
Vampir wrote:
Death penalty only for those cowards.
They were greeks, right? Greeks send the rain and drown you, greeks sabotage the boat and people get drown in ochrid lake, greeks send the wind and you feel cold, now they sent the jihadists to execute innocent people.

“I am Macedonia”

Since: Jan 11

A nightmare for hellass

#3 May 3, 2012
Mithridates VI wrote:
<quoted text> They were greeks, right? Greeks send the rain and drown you, greeks sabotage the boat and people get drown in ochrid lake, greeks send the wind and you feel cold, now they sent the jihadists to execute innocent people.
Sarcasm is the lowest form of Witt.
Did I mention greeks? No I did not I am referring to the post and the people who committed the murder of the young lads.
Mithridates VI

Athens, Greece

#4 May 3, 2012
Vampir wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarcasm is the lowest form of Witt.
Did I mention greeks? No I did not I am referring to the post and the people who committed the murder of the young lads.
sorry - wrong thread. You actually didn't but somebody else did.
Freud

Belgrade, Serbia

#5 May 3, 2012
ko sa djavolom tikve sadi braco makedonci...

Juce ste im priznali Kosovo a danas dolaze odatle da vam ubijaju decu
Timmothy_White

Auckland, New Zealand

#6 May 5, 2012
These individual criminals should be dealt with according to law no matter what they are. The govenment should'nt make the same mistake as the other former Yugosllavian ones did in the 90's, who blamed a whole nation for what a bunch of ultra-nationalistic fanatic persons crimes. There is a fine line between law and abuse of law to gain power and political popularity which is often done in events like this.

Peace.
umm

United States

#7 May 5, 2012
Greeks should learn from Albanians. Monkeydonians stole their history, yet, all Greeks do is issue empty threats.
Anon

Skopje, Macedonia

#8 May 5, 2012
umm wrote:
Greeks should learn from Albanians. Monkeydonians stole their history, yet, all Greeks do is issue empty threats.
By learning you mean converting to radical islam?

Since: May 12

Istanbul, Turkey

#9 May 5, 2012
Macedonia ;) hahhahhaaahhahahhahahaa
John

Liverpool, Australia

#10 May 5, 2012
Mithridates VI wrote:
<quoted text> They were greeks, right? Greeks send the rain and drown you, greeks sabotage the boat and people get drown in ochrid lake, greeks send the wind and you feel cold, now they sent the jihadists to execute innocent people.
Obviously this moron has no brains and no heart. He should concentrate on all those Greeks committing suicide from all those Albanians that have taken their jobs.

Since: May 12

Istanbul, Turkey

#11 May 6, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously this moron has no brains and no heart. He should concentrate on all those Greeks committing suicide from all those Albanians that have taken their jobs.
Little known fact ;) hehhhehehehehehe
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Hausmannstatten, Austria

#12 May 6, 2012
OghuzTolga wrote:
<quoted text>
Little known fact ;) hehhhehehehehehe
For turkish culture search turkish genocides!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skopje, Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Australia Michael Rann: 'FYROM president ... (Feb '10) 1 min Macedonian 3,016
Matka Canyon 2 hr Odysseus BC 12
Macedonia goes neo-classical - or is it just go... Wed makedonas from ci... 14
Macedonia to join EU Battle Group exercise Wed _LMAO_ 15
Macedonian Press: Bulgaria Backs Greece in Name... (Dec '10) Tue Macedonia is Greek 10,982
Balkans take precautions against spread of Ebola Aug 26 Mr Cro Pockets 7
Analysts Warn about Fragility of Peace in Maced... Aug 22 CANADEZOS 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Skopje, Macedonia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••