With an eye on trade, Macedonia woos tourists from GCC states

May 16, 2012 Full story: Gulf Times 31

The Balkan Republic of Macedonia is awaiting a huge flow of travellers and tourists in coming months from the GCC states, in particular from Qatar, where its only embassy of the region is located.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Biatch Slap A Skop

Toronto, Canada

#1 May 16, 2012
Why on earth would anyone in their right mind visit this god forsaken nameless desolate place. With fake statues, fake heritage, and fake culture. How can anyone take these clowns seriously, especially their ignorant diaspora.

Ignorance is no longer an option.
Ignorance is Bliss

Toronto, Canada

#2 May 16, 2012
Biatch Slap A Skop wrote:
Why on earth would anyone in their right mind visit this god forsaken nameless desolate place. With fake statues, fake heritage, and fake culture. How can anyone take these clowns seriously, especially their ignorant diaspora.
I would love to be a tour guide to show off all those antique wonders on their disney full of clowns theme park.
peace and love

Philadelphia, PA

#3 May 16, 2012
Here is why people visit Macedonia.
It's naturally beautiful and not over populated. There is so many different cultures to see in close proximity. They want to try something new. Greece? Everyone has been there done that. Macedonia is more reserved, enchanting and captures a more authentic feel of ancient times. Which was a mixture of cultures in the crossroads between the east and the west. I'm not talking about statues or buildings but be warned our Macedonia will steal your heart.
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

#4 May 16, 2012
peace and love wrote:
It's naturally beautiful and not over populated. There is so many different cultures to see in close proximity. They want to try something new. Greece? Everyone has been there done that. Macedonia is more reserved, enchanting and captures a more authentic feel of ancient times. Which was a mixture of cultures in the crossroads between the east and the west. I'm not talking about statues or buildings but be warned our Macedonia will steal your heart.
MOST TOURISTS PREFER THE SUN!CLEAR BLUE SKY&THE DEEP BLUE SEA!==>>AVAILABLE ONLY IN GREECE!!WHILE YOUR DESOLATE SLAVOBULGARIA FYROM HAS NONE OF THE ABOVE!!
peace and love

Philadelphia, PA

#5 May 16, 2012
I see you have finally talked to me like a normal human. Thank you. People have that everywhere ok. There is sun and water all over the world. Some people might like to try new things. And they are going to our Macedonia in record numbers. She is beautiful, with tall mountains, fresh streams, undiscovered treasures. Not all treasures are metal and jewels. The most valuable treasure is friendship and love. Macedonia will steal your heart.
CANADEZOS wrote:
<quoted text>MOST TOURISTS PREFER THE SUN!CLEAR BLUE SKY&THE DEEP BLUE SEA!==>>AVAILABLE ONLY IN GREECE!!WHILE YOUR DESOLATE SLAVOBULGARIA FYROM HAS NONE OF THE ABOVE!!
Greek Islander

Philadelphia, PA

#6 May 17, 2012
Well I guess with a mosque on every corner in Skopje the Qatari's will feel at home.

Salaam Aleykum

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#7 May 17, 2012
peace and love wrote:
Yes your right. Tourists in FYROM can have a taste of Albatown which covers all of eastern FYROM and they can look at the nice mosques and local muslim people, or Little Kosovo on the northern part of the country.
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#8 May 17, 2012
peace and love wrote:
I see you have finally talked to me like a normal human. Thank you. People have that everywhere ok. There is sun and water all over the world. Some people might like to try new things. And they are going to our Macedonia in record numbers. She is beautiful, with tall mountains, fresh streams, undiscovered treasures. Not all treasures are metal and jewels. The most valuable treasure is friendship and love. Macedonia will steal your heart.<quoted text>
Yes I totally agree. Macedonia is amazing. Unlike FYROM. It's becoming more and more like Albania every day.
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#9 May 17, 2012
Greek Islander wrote:
Well I guess with a mosque on every corner in Skopje the Qatari's will feel at home.
Salaam Aleykum
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol!!!!!!!!!!
Biatch Slap A Skop

Toronto, Canada

#10 May 17, 2012
Is there no end to your ignorance! With vast information available to nimrods you could at least explore the truth and set yourself free.

You see, I did that. I explored the truth basically facts and found even more compelling information about my Macedonian and Athenian heritage. Which is obviously all Greek to you.

What I first did was take in some literature from your side of the fence and found it very confusing and Irrational at best. At one point I was drawn in this fact finding article that this self proclaimed professor was going to explain why Macedonia wasn't Greek. I kept reading and reading and reading, at no point did this fool ever come up with any facts.

Then I decided to read neutral material (written by non-Greek) and see what historians have to say. Well to sum it up, your people are not Macedonian, which we all knew, in fact the magority are Bulgarian, with mix of Greek ex-pats, Albanians, Turks, and small other races.

That's the facts. Go and explore.

peace and love wrote:
Plague

Sydney, Australia

#11 May 17, 2012
The blacks have been raping you homosexual greek gypsies for years!! Greece is dead anyway who cares.. at least these people have money UNLIKE YOU BEGGERS..
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Hausmannstatten, Austria

#13 May 17, 2012
Skopians are Titoistic Yugoslavian pseudonation! The Yugoslavisation of the Vardar Bulgarians! Kleptomans of the Hellenism!

SKOPIAN schoolbook falsification!!

The clipping is taken from a recent FYROM schoolbook depicting the meeting of the Bulgarian King Petar Deljan, and the Serbian Prince Tihomir before the execution of the latter by the former. On the text of the book, the words “Macedonian population” is in the FYROM Slavic language, but on the picture and above the heads of the people to the right, circled in black, the word “Bulgarians” in Greek is equally clear.
http://www.macedonia.info/Macedonism%20of%20t...
Ignorance is Bliss

Toronto, Canada

#14 May 17, 2012
Plague wrote:
The blacks have been raping you homosexual greek gypsies for years!! Greece is dead anyway who cares.. at least these people have money UNLIKE YOU BEGGERS..
You just described yourself ignorant fanatic, you are A PLAGUE, A DISEASE spreading among l.100M slavs of fyromia, soon to be cured by the Albanians.

Enough.
Biatch Slap A Skop

Toronto, Canada

#16 May 17, 2012
Goran Goran, no need to be angry at the truth, and your anger should be directed at your dumbass parents not Greeks. We're not the ones who filled your little brain with ignorance and grandeur stories about being Greek... blame your parents for that.

Ignorance is no longer an option
Plague wrote:
Plague

Sydney, Australia

#17 May 17, 2012
Goran Goran, no need to be angry at the truth, and your anger should be directed at your dumbass parents not Greeks. We're not the ones who filled your little brain with ignorance and grandeur stories about being Greek... blame your parents for that.
Ignorance is no longer an option
<quoted text>
Im not angry... my parents died just after i was born ...
I was abducted and aliens told me the truth...
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#18 May 17, 2012
Plague wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad they didn't take you with them to Mars.
Ignorance is Bliss

Toronto, Canada

#19 May 17, 2012
Plague wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand why the unconventional/outlandish thinking among your people, abduction by aliens and intense braincleansing.
FCKRof FYROMkurvas

Greece

#20 May 17, 2012
Plague wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacky Aboriginal , Gypsy Australian
Biatch Slap A Skop

Toronto, Canada

#21 May 17, 2012
Goran, tell me the truth... did they "probe" you as they say on those abduction TV episodes. Were you their little guinea pig, a lab experiment, this would explain a lot about your idiotic behavior as a society.

Hmmm... did you get the chance to meet a Klingon or a Volken??
Plague wrote:
<quoted text>
peace and love

Philadelphia, PA

#22 May 17, 2012
I'm sure only Greek aliens probe dudes. So a better question is, were the aliens Greeks?
Goran, tell me the truth... did they "probe" you as they say on those abduction TV episodes. Were you their little guinea pig, a lab experiment, this would explain a lot about your idiotic behavior as a society.
Hmmm... did you get the chance to meet a Klingon or a Volken??
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Skopje, Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Australia Michael Rann: 'FYROM president ... (Feb '10) Sun Macedonian 3,050
Nimetz to make new name proposal to Greece and ... Sun Macedonian 76
Venizelos says FYROM must make move on name dis... Sun Macedonian 28
Ima li Skopski Siptari na Koi im se Ebe "Makedo... (Sep '12) Sun baro 3
"Macedonia to recognize Kosovo" (Sep '08) Oct 17 dyrrachium 21,075
US Has More Sanctions Against Russia Than Again... Oct 15 EUfarkedintheface 1
Hello, Macedonia Oct 15 Fake Macedonians 9

Skopje, Macedonia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE