Smokies edge Diamond Jaxx, 6-5

Full story: WBIR Knoxville

Kyle Reynolds hit a three-run home run in the first inning, and the bullpen preserved a one run lead for five innings as the Tennessee Smokies downed the West Tennessee Diamond Jaxx by a score of 6-5 on ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Charter Vol

Linden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2007

As a moderator of a popular message board that swirls around sports I feel the need to promote the Smokies. I enjoy baseball. Looks like I'll be the guest of Jeff Samardzija Sunday at Smokies Park. We'll be up in the boxes getting our thng on while we keep score and count pitches. It's just the way I roll.
Magnum

Linden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2007

Man we had a blast up there the other night. I was able to get Jeff Samardzija's autograph and couple pics of he and my family. I was one of the lucky ones I guess. Good thing I had on my Notre Dame jersey too. Works everytime ! I haven't had this much fun since I met a young actress from a popular tv series.

Since: Aug 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2007

When you have a name like MAGNUM it should be spelling in all CAPS.

I don't have a clue how to spell Jeff SMAKDADFFDA's last name.
Zero Charisma

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2007

As a poster on a "keeping it ghey" message board, I'd like to say that I am a huge baseball fan. But since the Smookies are a Cubs affiliate, I will not be supporting them. Tennessee has enough misery, do we really need to be bringing bad Cubs mojo here, too?
Shawn Sean

Linden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2007

That sounds funnier than wearing KISS-make up and a spedo while rafting the Ocoee !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tennessee Smokies Discussions

Search the Tennessee Smokies Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Smokies' Fox called up by Cubs (Jul '07) Jul '07 Harry 1
Smokies home opener postponed by rain (Apr '07) Apr '07 Claude 1
•••
•••
•••