Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated May 9, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wendy

Cedarburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please no bible bumper shit on my topic. If you have an opinion or some facts then feel free to post.
Bible stories is right up the "Righty's" alley! Jesus riding dinosours, taxes paying for Religious schools, "pray-away the gay"
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wendy wrote:
<quoted text> Bible stories is right up the "Righty's" alley! Jesus riding dinosours, taxes paying for Religious schools, "pray-away the gay"
Wendy, you got it wrong it is TAXES used to pay for unions pensions and medical benifits, now we are free of that burden and the taxpayers are happy about it.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 8, 2012
 
Wendy wrote:
<quoted text>Bible stories is right up the "Righty's" alley! Jesus riding dinosours, taxes paying for Religious schools, "pray-away the gay"
Don't assume everyone fits a stereotype. I am a Republican and I do not attend church and I am gay.
Wendy

Cedarburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 8, 2012
 
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't assume everyone fits a stereotype. I am a Republican and I do not attend church and I am gay.
Jared Bate the Gay-Blade, Republican - you need to meet Fletch the angry woman, lover of woman haters. You two would make an interesting couple (non-sexual of course!)
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
May 8, 2012
 
Wendy wrote:
<quoted text> Jared Bate the Gay-Blade, Republican - you need to meet Fletch the angry woman, lover of woman haters. You two would make an interesting couple (non-sexual of course!)
Wendy, the disgruntled union loving liberal who rides a broom!

Wendy

Cedarburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
May 8, 2012
 
Milw TaXpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy, the disgruntled union loving liberal who rides a broom!
I'm calling your mom now to tell her you messed yourself.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
May 9, 2012
 
Wendy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm calling your mom now to tell her you messed yourself.
Do you actually have anything important to say about the topic or just snotty childish remarks??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Milwaukee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Milwaukee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Milwaukee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Milwaukee
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••