The Mother of all Terrorists

Apr 20, 2009 Full story: www.missionislam.com 79

In response to the post that 20% of the popluation is responsible for 90% of the problems (young Wilberhum about the Muslims), here is an interesting article with some facts and figures. Nobody has a monopoly on death and destruction - but this is a good attempt - God preserve us

For those of you who want " FACTS" and " FIGURES" and have the intellect to judge 'GOOD' from 'EVIL' and the courage to know and say out the TRUTH ....for the rest you should stop here!

Ever since the United States Army massacred 300 Lakotas in 1890, American forces have intervened elsewhere around the globe 100 times.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Peace, Justice, Honesty, Adab”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 20, 2009
Plenty of people regularly carry on about how Muslims are responsible for so much mayhem and murder. Here is an alternative view.

Are the citizens of a nation responsible for what happens in their name? If yes then you are an extremist. If no then what are you? Just brainwashed by Fox News while all this goes on in your name?

Location hidden

#2 Apr 20, 2009
Saudi Arabia-1990-91-American troops sent to Saudi Arabia, which was a staging area in the war against Iraq.

This one caused a lot of trouble. Unbelieveable that this would ever be allowed. Completely unprecedented in our history - even if they were nothing more than "armed guards".

Location hidden

#3 Apr 20, 2009
2001 Since early this year more than 40 Palestinian leaders assassinated through surrogate

This one - I wonder who the surrogate would be - surgical strikes with Tomahawk missiles into blocks of flats filled with innocent Muslims.

Do you think that might radicalise someone?

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Since: Apr 08

Scholar of the Obvious

#5 Apr 20, 2009
OMG for a moment I thought I had hit main stream.
But when I went to the link none of what was posted was there.
I was perplexed and couldn’t understand.
But then I saw who created the post.
Ya, none other than ABU NAJDA.

So ABU NAJDA presents his own creation as a news story.
Abu has on sever occasions abused his responsibilities as an “Editor”, but this takes the cake. Using his position to make personal attacks on a participator in the Forum.
And he uses a “Hate Sight” to boot. Say what you will about me, but I don’t use hate sights. So how inexcusable is it for an Editor to use them?
He takes the tired old stance that the atrocities of others justify the atrocities of his group.
But then I should be thankful that he thinks a 63 year old is young.

I going to hit the “Report Abuse” button on his post and I ask all of you to do the same.
Not because he attacked me. Hell, I would hate to think how many times that has happened. It has to be in the hundreds, maybe even more than a thousand.

But that isn’t the point.

The point is that Abu Najda is abusing his position to an unprecedented degree and he should be removed as Editor.

Location hidden

#6 Apr 20, 2009
Wilberhum wrote:
So ABU NAJDA presents his own creation as a news story.
Not my creation.
Wilberhum wrote:
Abu has on sever occasions abused his responsibilities as an “Editor”, but this takes the cake. Using his position to make personal attacks on a participator in the Forum.
Not a personal attack - just a response. Here, on this list, do you see any of the 90% that you have attibuted to the Muslims? One wonders ...
Wilberhum wrote:
And he uses a “Hate Sight” to boot. Say what you will about me, but I don’t use hate sights.
Not a hate sight. Not like Jihad Watch and alike. But you see, here's the thing. There are Muslims who believe, based on this information from a source - not made up - that the US is the Mother of Terrorists - go figure.
Wilberhum wrote:
So how inexcusable is it for an Editor to use them? He takes the tired old stance that the atrocities of others justify the atrocities of his group.
Yes, it's not so nice when it's done to you. "But the Taliban are Muslims, so all Muslims must be..." You see how that logic just doesn't cut it?
Wilberhum wrote:
But then I should be thankful that he thinks a 63 year old is young.
lol - I think I provoked a response.
Wilberhum wrote:
I going to hit the “Report Abuse” button on his post and I ask all of you to do the same.
Not because he attacked me. Hell, I would hate to think how many times that has happened.
Never you Willy, just you avatar ...
Wilberhum wrote:
It has to be in the hundreds, maybe even more than a thousand. But that isn’t the point.
The point is that Abu Najda is abusing his position to an unprecedented degree and he should be removed as Editor.
Ye hey - ban the Muslim for presenting a world view from the other you do fear.

This is what we are up against when we stand against extremism. How is it that what's good for government policy (and to be fair, this list could be many western countries), is not good for Lebonan, Palestine, Iran, Iraq etc. How do you defeat the logic Willy, this is my point. Your solution is to use the same logic as the "other". It won't work - GWB tried and it got him nowhere.
Buford Hayse

United States

#7 Apr 20, 2009
Hmm...I don't recall ever reading that the "Christian" United States ever conducted war by appealing to the example that Jesus gave. Perhaps it should have always been appealing to Allah and His Messenger for divine "cover," since the ploy worked so well for Mohammad, eh?

Location hidden

#8 Apr 20, 2009
You can always call the material on this site at Taqqiyah or claim it's out of context and therefore not correct.

You would be right too. But I think you get me now.

Location hidden

#9 Apr 20, 2009
(the out of context bit; not the at-Taqiyyah)

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Scholar of the Obvious

#10 Apr 20, 2009
Abu Najda wrote:
<quoted text>
---------
Buford Hayse Stated it quite well.

I see no point in giving you more things to distort and lie about.

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Scholar of the Obvious

#13 Apr 20, 2009
Passers by wrote:
USA is the father of all terrorists with the pregnency of its illegal mistress called israel.
It is truly as illegal as Palistan.

When are you going to give back Palistan so that the terrorists can be dealt with?

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#14 Apr 20, 2009
Wilberhum wrote:
So ABU NAJDA presents his own creation as a news story ...
Now I've seen everything: citing yourself as news is akin to circular reasoning.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#15 Apr 20, 2009
Abu Najda wrote:
2001 Since early this year more than 40 Palestinian leaders assassinated through surrogate ...
Media outlets have long reported that Fatah members in Gaza were singling-out Hamas offcials for IDF strikes; Fatah had plenty of motive for this after Hamas threw them out of the "strip" during their "hostile takeover" of Gaza.

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Scholar of the Obvious

#16 Apr 20, 2009
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I've seen everything: citing yourself as news is akin to circular reasoning.
Can I count on your vote?

Noone is voting?

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#17 Apr 20, 2009
Wilberhum wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I count on your vote?
Noone is voting?
All Topix editors are permitted to write our own news stories from scratch, but I have never seen this done in response to another poster before.

Does Abu also write for "Mission Islam"?

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Scholar of the Obvious

#18 Apr 20, 2009
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
All Topix editors are permitted to write our own news stories from scratch, but I have never seen this done in response to another poster before.
Does Abu also write for "Mission Islam"?
"but I have never seen this done in response to another poster before."

As an Editor, do you concider it an abuse of prevlige?

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#19 Apr 20, 2009
Abu Najda wrote:
Saudi Arabia-1990-91-American troops sent to Saudi Arabia, which was a staging area in the war against Iraq.
This one caused a lot of trouble. Unbelieveable that this would ever be allowed. Completely unprecedented in our history - even if they were nothing more than "armed guards".
As I read this, I'm looking at two medals i have on display, both for the Liberation of Kuwait; one from Saudi Arabia, the other from the emirate itself.

After turning down UBL's offer of assitance, SA asked their old oil pal GB Sr. for troops since Iraqi forces positioned on SA;'s northern border inside Kuwait made King Fahd very nervous.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#20 Apr 20, 2009
Wilberhum wrote:
"but I have never seen this done in response to another poster before."
As an Editor, do you concider it an abuse of prevlige?
I can't see where it violates the Topix user agreement, but this isn't the first time Abu has been questioned abt his postings on this forum from myself, Trish and AO; the only real judge here is Topix, so let's see what happens.

Germany

#21 Apr 20, 2009
Wilberhum wrote:
www.missionislam.com

After I have persued the list of "atrocities" committed by Americans, I was looking for a list of atrocities committed during the existence of Islam.

Surprise: I found none!

I just did not want to be bothered, sending them an e-mail;)

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Scholar of the Obvious

#22 Apr 20, 2009
Looks like I'm the only one who sees it that way.

Oh, O well.

I guess if that is as bad as it gets today, it won't be too bad a day.

Germany

#23 Apr 20, 2009
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Media outlets have long reported that Fatah members in Gaza were singling-out Hamas offcials for IDF strikes; Fatah had plenty of motive for this after Hamas threw them out of the "strip" during their "hostile takeover" of Gaza.
>Gaza: Hamas Should End Killings, Torture<

Astonishingly from Human Rights Watch:

http://www.hrw.org/de/news/2009/04/20/gaza-ha...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Marine Corps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
medical discharge/depression (Mar '09) 23 hr pfcnobody 30
One Nation the U.S. Actually Should Liberate Sep 29 HapaHawaiianKid 3
Obama salutes Marines with coffee cup in hand Sep 26 Richies Cool Man ... 37
North Texas Veterans React To Obama's "Latte Sa... Sep 25 Been_there 1
Rights Of Same-Sex Military Spouses Vary By State Sep 24 WeTheSheeple 16
Celebrate New Jersey's 350th Anniversary At Sev... Sep 24 goldstone report 1
Tempest over Obama's tea cup salute Sep 24 Sgt Common Sense 3

US Marine Corps People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE