Soldier, Wife Arrested In Child Porn Case

Jul 17, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KMGH-TV Denver

A Fort Carson soldier and his wife have been arrested in a four-month investigation into child porn.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Oct 26, 2008

“America's future is bright!”

Since: Dec 07

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 17, 2008
 
Another black eye on Fort Carson! Come on commanders, teach your soldiers how to act like soldiers and behave in public.
Deployed Soldier

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 17, 2008
 
Come Ray,

Not that I condone the behavior of the above mentioned individuals but Ft Carson is but a microcosm of the local community. These soldiers come from all walks of life around the nation. Unfortunately this behavior is also present in your neighborhood and not being conducted by a soldier.

So what are you going to do about your neighbors? Can you teach them how to behave and act in public? Kind of hard, huh?

“America's future is bright!”

Since: Dec 07

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 17, 2008
 
Deployed Soldier wrote:
Come Ray,
Not that I condone the behavior of the above mentioned individuals but Ft Carson is but a microcosm of the local community. These soldiers come from all walks of life around the nation. Unfortunately this behavior is also present in your neighborhood and not being conducted by a soldier.
So what are you going to do about your neighbors? Can you teach them how to behave and act in public? Kind of hard, huh?
Very good point however I no longer live next to the base and my neighbors do not represent the United States Army.
Pea Body

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 18, 2008
 
WTF??
ssg tanker

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 18, 2008
 
Pea Body wrote:
WTF??
ok ray for one because one soldier makes a wrong decision you place a label on the united states army, im sorry but you are a poor excuse for an american. by the way just becuase your neighbors dont represent the us army they represent something even bigger there guy how about the United States of Amerca. people lets start using our heads before we talk down on our soldiers who are losing there lives so you cn talk bad about them in this column.

“America's future is bright!”

Since: Dec 07

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 18, 2008
 
ssg tanker wrote:
<quoted text>ok ray for one because one soldier makes a wrong decision you place a label on the united states army, im sorry but you are a poor excuse for an american. by the way just becuase your neighbors dont represent the us army they represent something even bigger there guy how about the United States of Amerca. people lets start using our heads before we talk down on our soldiers who are losing there lives so you cn talk bad about them in this column.
You can call me whatever you like. I lived next to Fort Carson for years. I could not list all the bad behavior I witnessed from your beloved soldiers. Not to long back a couple of them stomped a fellow Iraq veteran to death about 100 yards from my home. I am an Army veteran but I think it was much tougher and more disciplined years ago. I am entitled to my opinion the same as you, I just feel that the commanders should take more of an interest in the soldiers they command. Glad I moved up north! Funny that the Air Force Academy is so close to me, nothing like Fort Carson soldiers behavior.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 26, 2008
 
ssg tanker wrote:
<quoted text>ok ray for one because one soldier makes a wrong decision you place a label on the united states army, im sorry but you are a poor excuse for an american. by the way just becuase your neighbors dont represent the us army they represent something even bigger there guy how about the United States of Amerca. people lets start using our heads before we talk down on our soldiers who are losing there lives so you cn talk bad about them in this column.
I'm a retired combat veteran. I take offense with your statement about the soldiers dying over there so we can badmouth them on this topic...

Saddam was never a threat to our freedom of speech, or freedom of anything for that matter. Iraq is a stupid war, started by a stupid man and cannot be justified by any means, whatsoever, no matter how hard you try. Quit being a drama queen, and saying things like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••