Va. soldier dead after Quran protest, family says

Feb 24, 2012 Full story: The Daily Times 6

ROANOKE, Va. - A Roanoke County native was one of two U.S. troops fatally shot during a protest over the burning of Qurans on a U.S. The Roanoke Times reported Friday that 22-year-old Cpl.

Full Story

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#1 Feb 26, 2012
The fact that Qurans are being burnt and U.S. Marines are urinating publicly on Afghan nationals, indicates a total lack of mission definition for U.S. troops in Afghanistan and a loss of control of the U.S. military by the POTUS.
Emily

Roanoke, VA

#2 Mar 7, 2012
That man went to my school. We're raising money to make a memorial. He had a wife and child...My teachers have stories about him, saying he was truly a great person.
Somebody else

Rocky Mount, VA

#3 Mar 10, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
The fact that Qurans are being burnt and U.S. Marines are urinating publicly on Afghan nationals, indicates a total lack of mission definition for U.S. troops in Afghanistan and a loss of control of the U.S. military by the POTUS.
From what I read you are an expert on the military and their mission in Afganistan. Glad we have you! Enemy may dis-member but we can't urinate? Thanks for your steadfast support for our troops. Perhaps you should enlist and help to set them straight (On the front line). We will be sure to give you some protection.( A pork chop around your neck).

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#4 Mar 10, 2012
Somebody else wrote:
<quoted text> From what I read you are an expert on the military and their mission in Afganistan. Glad we have you! Enemy may dis-member but we can't urinate? Thanks for your steadfast support for our troops. Perhaps you should enlist and help to set them straight (On the front line). We will be sure to give you some protection.( A pork chop around your neck).
Last one killed in Afghanistan gets a free flag folded into a triangle, lol.
David Duke

Rocky Mount, VA

#5 Mar 12, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Last one killed in Afghanistan gets a free flag folded into a triangle, lol.
We are thrilled beyond belief to think you are volunteering.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#6 Mar 15, 2012
David Duke wrote:
<quoted text> We are thrilled beyond belief to think you are volunteering.
I already did my time in federal service, but thanks anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Air Force Sergeants volunteer at Gettysburg (May '14) May '14 Petal Power 1
Kentucky solider Nathaniel Garvin of Radcliff a... (Jul '10) Feb '14 Timothy Garvin 3
Another upgraded C-5 headed to Dover AFB (Sep '13) Feb '14 Can 3
One family, two sacrifices: In war, Wise family... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Tim Ward 1
Government Shutdown Effects Felt By Delaware Mi... (Oct '13) Oct '13 SchoolandUniversity 1
Pregnant Kailyn Lowry Considers Using a Midwife... (Oct '13) Oct '13 CathyDee 1
21-year-old Navajo soldier dies in Afghanistan (Aug '09) Apr '13 the hell with it 58
More from around the web