California officer hit by helicopter rotor blades

Jul 10, 2012 Full story: WHIO 24

The rotor blades of a helicopter landing on rugged, remote terrain struck a California Highway Patrol officer and severely injured him as he helped rescue an injured hiker, officials said Monday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DBS

Foster City, CA

#1 Jul 10, 2012
RIP
Donut Police

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Jul 10, 2012
That's the sound of a fallen donut hitting the ground and bouncing.
Donut Police

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Jul 10, 2012
Oops. I thought the fallen was Santa Cruz PD. He was CHP. Definitely no fallen donuts. The CHP has some class unlike the flabby 200+ lb. SCPD fatties.
DBS

San Leandro, CA

#4 Jul 15, 2012
Yikes!
Donut Police

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Jul 15, 2012
If you look, you'll see that the CHP officers are all in top shape. The SCPD has very low standards. All you need to get into the SCPD is a taste for donuts, especially the chocolate ones.
FAT PAT is FATTEST

Benicia, CA

#6 Jul 16, 2012
But the Police have a job, and are a very important part of society, unlike career parasites.
DBS

Fremont, CA

#7 Jul 16, 2012
FAT PAT is FATTEST wrote:
But the Police have a job, and are a very important part of society, unlike career parasites.
Like you!

Added to the newly UPDATED DBS/Buzz stalker list:
Grandview Ave
the Anti DBS Colby
NotDBS
TTT
Fred S
FAT PAT is FATTEST
Here is some background info:
DBS stalker names:
Mr Kitzel
The original DBS
Why do you post under so many names?
Why did you vandalize Becky Johnson's property?
YOU should stop hijacking my name!!!!!!!
More "DBS" handles I found:
eviction party
Also, DBS calls this group of fake names he has created "The Dingleberry Gang"
Other DBS aliases:
FAT PAT
Not DBS
jeff helms
Meth Mouth DBS
Endless Bummer
DBS not Colbyloser
tmc914
The Beast from the East
Drivebyfruiter
The real DBS
....and any with "Colby" in the title, such as Colbyloon, DBS not Colbyloser, or Dumb Hump Colby, etc, or with "John" in the title, such as "Lying John" and "No John".
He also calls himself "Dave" or "Dan" at times.
Additional possible identities used by DBS:
Buzz
Sum Dim
Phil.i.am
Donny B
Reality Check
Honey Badger
meow
Xanthippe
DBS is a really large, angrey man who will vandalize your home if you disagree with him on Topix. He weighs over 225 pounds and is severely obese and has trouble moving, but he is also very dangerous.
How, you ask, does DBS stalk people and add so many abusive comments without being banned fro Topix? He uses a router to change his isp, or so he says
Donut Police

Santa Cruz, CA

#8 Jul 17, 2012
Yes the police perform an important function in society like the CHP does. But when they waste the taxpayer's money munching way on donuts, I wouldn't call that an important function. If the SCPD officers spent as much time serving the public as they do stuffing their fat faces with donuts and drinking sugar laden coffee, Santa Cruz would be a much safer city.
Get a job Colbyloser

Benicia, CA

#9 Jul 17, 2012
Donut Police wrote:
Yes the police perform an important function in society like the CHP does. But when they waste the taxpayer's money.
Since when does an unemployable career parasite care about "wasting the taxpayer's money"?

Or is it only OK when YOU do it?
Buzz

United States

#10 Jul 17, 2012
DBS and Donut Police are frequently used posting names adopted by John Colby section 8 welfare loon and his obese sister, Pat. The anti-cop sentiments and all the whining and complaining they do in public venues and lack of sympathy they generate show how out of touch they are with the rest of society.

Even the animal shelter has costs to adopt a pet with the reasoning that "free" pets wont be as well taken care of as pets in which you are financially invested. The Colbys' are proof of this. They get a free ride for doing nothing but breathing and fouling the air and all they do is complain. If they had some "skin in the game" their viewpoints may have some worth.
DBS

United States

#11 Jul 17, 2012
Buzz wrote:
DBS and Donut Police are frequently used posting names adopted by John Colby section 8 welfare loon and his obese sister, Pat. The anti-cop sentiments and all the whining and complaining they do in public venues and lack of sympathy they generate show how out of touch they are with the rest of society.
Even the animal shelter has costs to adopt a pet with the reasoning that "free" pets wont be as well taken care of as pets in which you are financially invested. The Colbys' are proof of this. They get a free ride for doing nothing but breathing and fouling the air and all they do is complain. If they had some "skin in the game" their viewpoints may have some worth.
DBS/Buzz/Donny B posts under new names to harrass people everyday, here is a list of some of them:

Added to the newly UPDATED DBS/Buzz stalker list:

Grandview Ave
the Anti DBS Colby
NotDBS
TTT
Fred S
FAT PAT is FATTEST
Mr Kitzel
The original DBS
eviction party
FAT PAT
Not DBS
jeff helms
Meth Mouth DBS
Endless Bummer
DBS not Colbyloser
tmc914
The Beast from the East
Drivebyfruiter
The real DBS

The tmc914 name is what DBS uses to post comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel with, and that handle is associated with the email address tmc914@yahoo.com

Why does DBS post under so many names?
Why did DBS vandalize Becky Johnson's property?
DBS should stop hijacking names!!!!!!!

Also, DBS calls this group of fake names he has created "The Dingleberry Gang"

DBS posts a variety of names with "Colby" in the title, such as Colbyloon, DBS not Colbyloser, or Dumb Hump Colby, etc, or with "John" in the title, such as "Lying John" and "No John". Lately he has been using a woman's name, making handles with "PAT" in them.

Lately, DBS has been using "Grandview" in posts to threaten a person on Topix who lives at an apartment complex named Grandview.

DBS also calls himself "Dave" or "Dan" at times.

Additional possible identities used by DBS:
Buzz
Sum Dim
Phil.i.am
Donny B
Reality Check
Reality Check Santa Cruz
Honey Badger
meow
Xanthippe
Ed Natol

DBS is a really large, angry man who will vandalize your home, or threaten to, if you disagree with him on Topix. He weighs over 225 pounds and is severely obese and has trouble moving, but he is also very dangerous.

How, you ask, does DBS stalk people and add so many abusive comments without being banned from Topix? He uses a router to change his isp, or so he says, and he uses anonymous proxies, which is how he changes how his location appears on Topix comments.
Get a job ColbyLOSER

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Jul 17, 2012
And once again, John Colby will spend the day on FAT PAT's section-8 welfare couch, posting the same useless spam to himself.

Hey John, tell us again, why it's a Real Estate management company's fault that you're an unemployable failure?
DBS

United States

#13 Jul 17, 2012
Get a job ColbyLOSER wrote:
And once again, John Colby will spend the day on FAT PAT's section-8 welfare couch, posting the same useless spam to himself.
Hey John, tell us again, why it's a Real Estate management company's fault that you're an unemployable failure?
You have me onfused with someone else. Anymore questions?

Are you sure you have a job? lol
DBS

United States

#14 Jul 17, 2012
onfused
WOOF

Santa Cruz, CA

#15 Jul 17, 2012
DBS wrote:
onfused
Still loaded, John? I still want to play with your kitties. It's getting near dinner time.
Sc Resident

Santa Cruz, CA

#16 Jul 17, 2012
Donut Police wrote:
If you look, you'll see that the CHP officers are all in top shape. The SCPD has very low standards. All you need to get into the SCPD is a taste for donuts, especially the chocolate ones.
You would think more people would want to be SCPD officers.
I hear nobody wants to work for the SCPD they have to bribe them with incentive packages.
Then when they get their time in; the good officers get OUT.

This is why our neighborhoods are poorly protected. We get the bottom of the barrel scrapings as officers.

One more reason why there is so much crime in Santa Cruz. A lot gets ignored and denied.
Donut Police

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 Jul 17, 2012
Sc Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think more people would want to be SCPD officers.
I hear nobody wants to work for the SCPD they have to bribe them with incentive packages.
Then when they get their time in; the good officers get OUT.
This is why our neighborhoods are poorly protected. We get the bottom of the barrel scrapings as officers.
One more reason why there is so much crime in Santa Cruz. A lot gets ignored and denied.
I would add that SCPD has a reputation for really bad leadership and a lot of lazy officers. The supervisors are butteholes who sit around all day on their computers eating donuts and drinking sugar laden coffee while trolling the Internet. The few competent officers who actually work and don't eat donuts are expected to carry the deadweight of their fellow lazy donut munching officers and supervisors.
Get a job Colbyloser

Benicia, CA

#18 Jul 17, 2012
Donut Police wrote:
<quoted text>
The few competent officers who actually work are expected to carry the deadweight of their fellow lazy donut munching officers
Kind of like the way employed taxpayers have to carry the ColbyLOONs.
Buzz

United States

#19 Jul 18, 2012
Get a job Colbyloser wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like the way employed taxpayers have to carry the ColbyLOONs.
Who do you think John would call if he was mugged while panhandling? But would they bother to respond? I wouldn't.
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#20 Jul 19, 2012
More violent threats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Air Force Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Little Jewish Radical' Responds to Pat Roberts... Sep 26 Does Not Compute 1
US launches air strikes against Isis in Syria Sep 25 Ebenezer Takexmasoff 25
Military contract scheme with Travis ties ends ... Sep 24 Samantha 1
Rights Of Same-Sex Military Spouses Vary By State Sep 24 WeTheSheeple 16
Military Commissions Media Invitation Announced... Sep 24 Doc Proper 1
Thirteen Years After 9/11: How Expensive is Gua... Sep 24 Danny Bones 19
anyone been to incirlik base in turkey? (Apr '07) Sep 23 Gmike 252

US Air Force People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE