Why 'illegal immigrant' is a slur

Jul 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Editor's note: Charles Garcia, who has served in the administrations of four presidents, of both parties, is the CEO of Garcia Trujillo, a business focused on the Hispanic market.

Comments (Page 18)

Showing posts 341 - 360 of832
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Train - Hey, Soul Sister

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

James Blunt - You're Beautiful

Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Train - Drops Of Jupiter

Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

will.i.am, Nicki Minaj - Check It Out

This Nicki Got some Junk in that trunk

Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

We are fighting the same battles that blacks fought in the 1960's.
Tuana

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
Now you're not. You haven't a clue what blacks endured so don't even try to make the comparison juan. Do hispanics have a hispanic only water fountain? No. Do hispanics have a colored only lunch counter? No. Are hispanics required to sit in the back of the bus? No.

STFU you stupid idiot.

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

AmericanJonn wrote:
I love illegal immigrants. They save me thousands each year because they work for CHEAP! I wouldnt have it any other way. Keep 'em coming Mexico. Woo-hoo!
You call yourself a American when you are part of the problem!!!
A'hole!!

Sign the petition for enforcing immigration laws.
http://www.change.org/petitions/the-federal-g...

Since: Feb 09

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
You're a liar and transparently wrong. and stoopid. especially if you expect to be believed.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
YOU don't have the intestinal fortitude that the blacks had to survive the tumultuous times of the 60's. They were brought here through no fault of their own, and then were not allowed to partake in their unalienable rights. Illegals are given a free pass at every turn, and are coming here in droves of their own volition. To compare the two groups is unconscionable as well as moronic.

“All things considered”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Slur?

Might be because most these illegals either feed off our social system like unwanted house guests or steal, rape and murder only to run across the border once identified.

Might be because most these human vermin screw up their own countries and instead of fixing that move on to pollute somewhere else.

“All things considered”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
Really?

Funny...because the blacks you're referring to were CITIZENS of this country and not welfare sucking losers who left their own messes rather than to fix them.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

DfwDude wrote:
<quoted text>
You call yourself a American when you are part of the problem!!!
A'hole!!
Sign the petition for enforcing immigration laws.
http://www.change.org/petitions/the-federal-g...
I get out-bid all the time by them and then a month down the road, the builder will call and want me to fix everything they screwed up. I usually decline.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>I get out-bid all the time by them and then a month down the road, the builder will call and want me to fix everything they screwed up. I usually decline.
Screw up they do. Good for you.
reality
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam and Eve were created in God's own image. With cheeks that blushed in a rosy color, when embarrassed or ashamed. There is no other race that can blush.
Now, stop siding with these anti-white liberal jackazzes. I'm starting to wonder if you aren't for O.
Both Adam and Eve are contrived characters in a book of fiction known as the Bible. No such thing as "God" exists or ever existed.

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
Sorry about that, Jack.
I'm having so much truoble with the cans in my apartments.
Mexi - cans, Afri - cans, Puerto Ri - cans.
The management is getting kick-backs from the Gov, to provide husing for minorities on the dole so, they don't care about non-doled tenants who pay cash every month. I'm moving because management won't supervise this multi-culti zoo.
It is enraging, to see my husband go off to work everyday while, these drunken free-loading minorities are laughing that he has to work, while they sit around and get drunk and loaded all day, as they collect pay for doing it.
One of them actually laughs aloud while asking him, "off to work?"
I absolutely detest Mexicans - because they aren't in Mexico. I wonder, do we have to go to Mexico to get away from these f'ing Mexicans? Probably not too many Mexicans left in Mexico.
Sounds like you live in a dark place. I've had to do it in the past. It helps me understand you attitude about some things....We have a thing going on where all the different trades are getting together and blocking out the illegals on the jobs we get. We dont always win, but sometimes we do.
El Cid
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Muffy wrote:
<quoted text>
Get some new material, that's been around for years.
Made $140 today, but it sure was hot.
You need new material Juanita. I make more than $140.00 an hour before I pay my taxes and employees. I also work in an air conditioned office as well. C Ya Manual Labor.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

damn invasion wrote:
Sorry about that, Jack.
I'm having so much truoble with the cans in my apartments.
Mexi - cans, Afri - cans, Puerto Ri - cans.
The management is getting kick-backs from the Gov, to provide husing for minorities on the dole so, they don't care about non-doled tenants who pay cash every month. I'm moving because management won't supervise this multi-culti zoo.
It is enraging, to see my husband go off to work everyday while, these drunken free-loading minorities are laughing that he has to work, while they sit around and get drunk and loaded all day, as they collect pay for doing it.
One of them actually laughs aloud while asking him, "off to work?"
I absolutely detest Mexicans - because they aren't in Mexico. I wonder, do we have to go to Mexico to get away from these f'ing Mexicans? Probably not too many Mexicans left in Mexico.
You should really get over yourself. Do you think your husband, if he really exists, is the only person who gets up and goes to work everyday?

He's not and your stereotypical racist rants are nothing more than a testament to your ignorance.

You've been telling this story for as long as I remember. I think you'll say just about anything to justify hate.

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yes, Jack.
I do live in a dark place but, that makes it easier not to fall for the BS the liberals are trying to feed me. I live in the truth every day. I know that multi-culturalism is killing off those like me. I see it in action. I don't live in white communities with gated entries or, live amongst my own kind while feeling sorry for those less fortunate. I am one of the less fortunate with a disadvantage - I'm white.
You don't know how upsetting it is to see the baby factory next door, spitting out mongrels that we have to pay for, while making it hard for me to enjoy living here. She tells me that, if I don't like it, I should get a house.
If I could afford a house, why the hell would I be in these lousy minoritry-infested apartments? Do you know this B opens her door, everytime ones of those babies cry, so I can hear it?
Other than that, how you doing, Jack?
I haven't lived in an apartment for more than 20 years. One of the things I remember well was the illegals waiting for everyone to leave the pool area so they could jump in, clothes and all, and call it a bath. We have some move into the neighborhood every now and then, but they dont last. There's no work here unless one works for themselves or works for the prison system. The ones that work for themselves have to work in Houston or Dallas. I have ever since I've been here.....When I worked for builders I did alot of houses in gated neighborhoods. Not too much anymore.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yes, Jack.
I do live in a dark place but, that makes it easier not to fall for the BS the liberals are trying to feed me. I live in the truth every day. I know that multi-culturalism is killing off those like me. I see it in action. I don't live in white communities with gated entries or, live amongst my own kind while feeling sorry for those less fortunate. I am one of the less fortunate with a disadvantage - I'm white.
You don't know how upsetting it is to see the baby factory next door, spitting out mongrels that we have to pay for, while making it hard for me to enjoy living here. She tells me that, if I don't like it, I should get a house.
If I could afford a house, why the hell would I be in these lousy minoritry-infested apartments? Do you know this B opens her door, everytime ones of those babies cry, so I can hear it?
Other than that, how you doing, Jack?
Get a job. LOL as you reap what you sow. Poor little white baby girl...LMAO at your life. You should help hubby instead of fighting with the neighbors over welfare. Don't have kids you cannot afford....You want it all with no effort. Work and earn, then reproduce (gag)...or go back to wherever you crawled away from.
El Cid

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess - Affirmative Action?
No, I am actually white, non hispanic who worked my way to and through university. Attained my MD in 1990 and am a Psychiatrist.
It did annoy me to no end that another person in my university got in with failry poor grades but got admitted due to being black. He eventually failed and was kicked out but cried racism all the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 341 - 360 of832
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••